youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis
youtube.com/watch?v=d5V0-o4IzDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U u uhuru

sorry i'm not gay

'Boys'
I'm a grown man. Do you have crystals in your palms (or just thick black hair)?

>first VICE
>then (((the Rebel)))
>now this civic nationalist gay club
Is it poor decision-making or does he enjoy being irrelevant?

He's an aging moron that jumped on a bandwagon after he mixed with a mud.

What based stickman did was glorious but that chapter is over.

I'm no boy nor am I proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis

>I'm no boy nor am I proud.
show us your tits or get the fuck out

Oi, baby, pls be Vienne

>based stickman
What did he do apart from smacking some guy with a stick?

I was in this shit for more than a year but then I quit.

We went to ONE rally and then after that we just went to the bar every weekend. They are the biggest cucks imaginable. My group had two homosexuals and we even let in a black tranny. We didn't ACTUALLY let the black tranny in, but we filmed his initiation for "PR." Jew/Israel lovers to the highest degree. Retarded drunk neocons. They say "we exist with or without Gavin" but then they suck Gavin's dick no matter what. They turned on Stickman when he started to get arrested and then they fucking said "oh we aren't even a political group lol" after Charlottesville. They all have faggot fucking YouTube channels and are all trying to be Gavin Jr. with their "twenty-something year old pro-capitalism viral marketing business savvy." Avoid this lukewarm shit like the plague.

Gavin said at the freedom party hosted by Cernovich that he is OK with literally anyone on the right so long as they're not alt-right nazis.

I've listened to it. It was also funny when he corrected Owen Benjamin about inclusion of white thinking minorities for "western thinking". He's a hypocrite talking about putting "a ring on it" while partying, taking drugs and drinking.

Galvanizing a bunch of Maga faggots to beat the commies in Berkley was no easy task. Antifags would have cracked your fucking skull open. You would have been laying in a puddle of blood, mace, and piss.

Cringiest shit ever

Are there any actually decent right wing groups to join?

No, once society destabilizes you will be able to join some kind of local militia. Until then it is just larpers.

How can anyone look at this and think it's going to inspire anyone politically? God I fucking hate cuckservatives like Gavin, these hipsters on the right are almost as repulsive and damaging to society as their leftist equivalents.

No. Unless you go full Nazi.

Someone make a soy boy rendition.

I wouldn't. Our skinheads wouldn't allow that shit here. Not like I support them. Just staying the facts.

Gavin McInnes is a pathetic hipster faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=d5V0-o4IzDU
11:40
>hurr fuck the working class

Sup Forumsacks are pretty decent in some parts. And there's not too much of an echo chamber effect, because anyone can express his opinion. Even women.

This is great for gay

why

brb, posting the same thread on lgbt. I wonder what their reaction will be

>Gavin with Chelsea Manning
So based. I love the proud boys now

Your lucky. Berkley is no joke. I used to love the bay area when I was a kid but now... I hope it sinks into the ocean.

I think it's funny, like f.r.i.e.n.d.s

Stick man works with the feds and is a mole for them. Every time he violates his probation or whatnot the courts conveniently and quietly dismiss it, even though it's always involving him getting wasted and picking fights with people in public. He's a faggot and I hate the fact that you reddit fags idolize him. It was funny for a day or two but fuck me if it's not old already.

What did I just watch here? Is this an actual thing?

Is this another tranny?
dem shoulders yo
also the tat
is Gavin not /ourtrannylover/
pic related

WETBREAD

He's also a gigantic civic nationalist.

You should read my first post. It was great but that chapter is over now. I'm sure the FBI bailed him out after that first protest. My hero is the guy that goes to work everyday takes care of his kids.

Didn't Gavin drink his own piss? Why do you even support these e-celebs do you really need them to guide your life?

Don’t trust the white South Africans. A bunch of them just kidnapped my black friend and placed him in slavery. I got away because I had aids.

>Is this another tranny?
I honestly can't tell anymore

Latent homosexuals, the club

Yea. Youtube is cancer.

doing being a proud boy mean i have to show my weird destroyed asshole on camera like Gavin did?

>the leader of the alt right

Do you have to stick objects in your ass?

get outta here Tenda you supreme gentleman

Yea. A drunken FBI informant that has a lot more common sense than some of you. America is just about done. Europe has a chance.

Based proud goys. The political scene really needs a group for middle aged fratboys.

Parādi savu pimpi, kuce.

is this real?

U u uhuru

yes.
look at the webm here

this
this too
Being a servant boy for cafeteria-conservative Gaping McAnus is not something any man should aspire to be.

lol
Gavin is fuckin hilarious and triggers leftists almost as much as Trump himself. Enough with the divide and conquer shareblue faggotry.

anyone affiliated with these poser maga people should be shot

t. one of those basic bitch wannabee conservatives who just went through his first election and calls himself a "proud boy" but you're really a bunch of gay degenerate rude boys who have zero talent or intellect.

it's a bunch of faggot poser morons who aren't even politically savvy. it's just a bunch of lame ass wannabees like kiked alaska, faglo, or that new poser kike tokes. like the basic bitch college republicans that drink beer!!!! based!! seems like whatever comes from this stable is pure shit and should be killed with fire.

these people never have sex

he has no idea what being a conservative means

he and his ilk are just hipster faggots that think liking the american flag makes them a step above all the other degenerate faggot hipsters they hang out with...

pure trash

This always makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck

They're outgoing, so probably not true. But that includes gay sex with each other as part of being wild in your youth

Seriously though, what's the point of attention whoring like that?

I was a proud boy, i quit after one "meet up"

Cuckservatives are civic nationalist dumb cuck

i get what they're trying to do but jesus christ that is some pure distilled cringe

they'd be less embarrassing if they were literal nazi LARPers

we were all bluepilled once, senpai

>they'd be less embarrassing if they were literal nazi LARPers

Embarrassing to whom jewboi?

i quit after going to one.

i went to the brisbane meet up.

you probably know who i am.

some of you are decent blokes, but others are just trying to hard.

I can't accept their whole civic nationalist bullshit. encouraging indians and abo's into the group.

Trying to tell me that Australia and my culture will be the same in the future, even if the demographics drastically changed.

Had a few call me a nazi, because i didn't want that..

What the fuck were you expecting? kek

just go to it and see what it was all about.

they really have a problem with anything remotely nationalistic when it comes to european/white people

it was weird when they were "protecting" the girls at a rally and were "so proud" to be doing it.
what are they, 10?
illiterate fags that want to feel like they belong

sadly, unless we're willing to go full imperial RIGHT NOW then the only thing we can do is take over mars and defend it with lasers and space nukes
we've already lost earth if we're not prepared to kill

cernobitch in his "i'd better look like i am super important by scrolling through my mentions on twitter like i'm going over an important contract to merge two fucking industrial titans" pose

generation identity

only ones that seem to have their shit together