>Iceland aborts all their retards
>suddenly there are no more theists left
HAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=
icelandreview.com/news/2017/04/07/icelandic-birthrate-slowing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if atheists are intellectually superior, and have no time to waste on fairy tale bullshit, culture, and other useless crap.

I'm glad other European countries are coming to their senses.

>baby murderers aren't fans of God
Big surprise

>intellectually superior

pic attached - literally the mayor of their capitol

Copy Paste

Sage

Icelanders believe in fairies though
Not that I blame them, the cold north is mystical as fuck.

Well you would think that if you lived in Iceland, they should at least believe in the devil because Iceland is a cold hell.

i wouldn't believe in God either if my mother shit me out in Iceland

This is bizarre, and not good, even independent of your opinion on Christfaggotry. For a formerly major ideology to be driven to "0.0% adherence" so quickly is insane, and is less suggestive of "the collective Enlightenment of Icelanders" and more of a coordinated campaign to demonize and denigrate Christianity.

Yeah, see, like this is the leader of the capital city? Isn't the Prime Minister a lesbian or something too? I can only imagine the enormous cultural pressure pushing down Christianity coming from such a society.

This. Very concerning.

They do have their larpcult tho. Surely they'll be alright.

> (((poll)))
> Read more: Why has the ancient Sumerian religion Zuism become the fastest growing religion in Iceland?
Yeah, right.

>a coordinated campaign to demonize and denigrate Christianity.
This

>Why has the ancient Sumerian religion Zuism become the fastest growing religion in Iceland?
Well, if they go from 1 to 2 people.... that's an increase in 100% in under a year. Pretty radical numbers.

>baby murderers
Isn't murdering babies illegal? You must be lying again.
No surprise.

Now they just worship niggers

>a coordinated campaign to demonize and denigrate Christianity.
Only a few hundred years ago the Christians routinely put atheists to death, so their newly perceived butthurt is progress of a sort.

>OP

Please tell me more about these atheist deathcamps that were located in iceland only a few hundred years ago. I must have missed that class back in school.

They're also all related to each other so

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

>highest use of anti-depressants in the world
>gender neutral schools and kindergardens everywhere
>literally the world capital of progressive feminism
>weird open relationships and cross family relations are normalized
>reykjavik, capital of iceland is a haven of new age, dreadlock sporting niggerloving leftists
>everyones a mindless hedonist

Theyre my people and my ancestors went there and colonized the place, but fuck. It hurts to see them like this. The icelandics are still a good people with some great features. What can we do?

>the rampant witch hunting in iceland only a few hundred years ago was an attack on atheism
Interesting theory.

Iceland: home of the Allied Atheist Alliance

you're saying that witches were churchgoers?

I'm saying that you need to go back to fucking reddit

This.

The fact is we don't know how the universe was created.

All you need is one successful organic universe and you'll inevitably get a billion simulations. So the notion that the origin of our Universe is settled science is absurd.

Icelanders have merely replaced "Christianity" with the Social Justic Religion. Wash, rinse, repeat

>Iceland, "country" of 300,000-something
>Under 25

Did they poll all five dozen of them for this?

People that follow abrahamic faiths rather than follow their moral compass = weak minded.

violence - like i expect something else from religitards

Only people in muttland believe g*d fingersnapped the world into existence. It's 2018 for fucks sake.

Amazing. This is where the world is heading. At least the civilised world...

When was the last time Iceland produced anything of value?

They hate children so it is not a concern. They will be replaced by shitcoins so they are not so smart.

Soviets and other atheists killed far more believers than muslims.

That you say fingersnapped into creation proves you are too stupid to begin to comprehend the question, therefore your answer to it is worthless.
No wonder you always lose.

t. old poofter strawmans god his entire life

Nothing, it's going fine without you cucked norfags.

You have nothing of value to offer beyond the butter crisis.

Humans are naturally spiritual creatures
When you don’t have an established religion you turn to intoxicants
I give it 5 years before everything from cannibis to mushrooms is legal there

Religious atheists and their thick, child like protests (not even arguments) piss me off.
You're so willing to follow the worst people like Dawkins and Icke.
Out of your most famous two activists Icke is the more convincing. I literally prefer Jews to Dawkins.
At least they have some irl use even if it is to themselves as Jews at everyone else's expense, Dawkins gains are purely personal and benefit only one person, Dawkins.
Go do butt stuff you saps.

ofc they were, otherwise they would've been exposed immediately. fucking dumbass.

so when they become communist or Islamist can we laugh?

they are lucky they are protected by the EU and USA.

notice the mark on his middle finger

take a knife and stab until you bleed, eat the pain

>negative / trollish first post
>meme flag
Every single thread

>Iceland aborts all their retards
No, there is still over 300,000 of them left on Iceland.

Did you know sweden and canada are some the most irreligious and athiest country in the world
Truely Athiesm has done wonders

Go to canada or Russia if want to feel real cold faggots

>THIS

>What OP really looks like

>witch
>atheism
Two difference things

Did you know that communism killed 20 million Christians

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=

>The fertility rate of Icelandic women is lower than ever and fewer children were born in Iceland last year than the year before. New figures from Statistics Iceland also reveal that the average age of first-time mothers continues to rise, and is now 27.7 years.

icelandreview.com/news/2017/04/07/icelandic-birthrate-slowing

Yes

Lemme explain it to you. In scandicountries there would be overwhelmingly two types of witches.
One would be a normal member of society accused of being in league with Satan. For example an ordinary churchgoing woman who due to having eaten bread with butter given to her by a stranger gained the power to shapeshift and used this to harm others. (Not a fictional example. Bread with butter as the tool of the satanist is in a lot of testimonies)
The other type would the a shaman-type. For example quite a lot of samis faced persecution due to using their magical drums to speak to the dead or command animals.

Le strong independent atheist is NOT the typical victim in the scandi court testimonies left behind. Average joe churchgoers or believers in other supernatural alternatives dominate.

This has to be the 50th time you've posted this thread and people still keep falling for it.

The real title is that 0% are creationists, only 40% are atheists, but tons of them believe in elves or something.

This is a D&C thread. Sage

>exposed
exposed as atheists and burned at stake, nice
witches were prosecuted because of not being theists, np difference
tl,dr

>tldr
Perhaps a tasty snack would put you in a better mood.

>all atheists take Dawkins as gospel

God you're retarded

/trhread

What atheist did is just replacing god with a mechanical god.

If they’d just toss their Muslims, refugees, and Jews over the high falls, I don’t care if Icelanders want to be atheists.

>Iceland aborts all retards
Lives on volcano infested island.

I'm atheist. I intend to lead a Christian army to end Jewish degeneracy. Deus vult!