What do people here do for a living?

What do people here do for a living?

What jobs would you say are the least degenerate?
Most degenerate?

I am a NEET.

I have a job. I work for a living. I work at the job.

Pilot, armed security, lab tech for a legal pot farm in Jamaica

>success is murder

this fucking cuck

What OP, no shareblue or strawpoll link?

I rent goats to people to eat poison ivy, poison sumac and other weeds. I make about $1000 a week just driving my goats around and shitposting on Sup Forums.

Damn that's a really good idea. It's right up there with guys with a pickup truck and axe chopping scrap wood and collecting twigs in the forest and selling it to suburbanite vacationers for $5 a bag.

>I rent goats to people

It's not what you think Muhammad.

My customer base is lefty environmentalist types that don't want to use chemical weed killers and herbicides. I have over 80 goats and 5 dogs. I only spend money on dogfood, the goats eat for free. I also sell goat milk to artisan cheese makers. My business will double this year and I have a 3 month backlog right now.

post pics of goats

They're all out on jobs right now. I don't have a pickup until Friday.

your goats just go out on the job by themselves?

I'm a retail store manager. Should i just end it all, senpai?

No. I have a trailer that I use to bring them to customers.

Won't they eat flowers/bushes as well?

If the place has bushes they don't want disturbed, I put a temporary fence around it. The properties I service are usually overgrown with weeds and poison ivy, so the owners don't care that they eat everything. The average job is about 3 days with 5-8 goats on each property.

Unironically a NEET.

I think having a lot of free time is essentialy to developing fringe political ideas. If you work a job and have an active social life, you don't have time to think about politics and society a lot. A lot of my friends are like this, and many of them are examples of normie thought errors when it comes to politics, such as subconsciously favouring the side they prefer while thinking they're being impartial. People like this outsource their political thinking to professional politicians, which is probably why they have so much respect for their preferred candidates.

It's no accident that most Marxist fiends are NEETs, too. And when they aren't, they are working jobs that are highly political.

I can't believe I used to find this shit funny as a child.

Plater welder here.

Same

That's actually a pretty great idea. How did you come up with it? How much do you charge per property?

Wow I actually went to his site and immediately found cuck shit.

I grew up on a farm with goats, and I know how efficient they are at eating weeds and keeping a property clean. I charge by the job, but it works out to about $15 a week per goat. I have 81 working goats and 5 dogs right now.

What is the climate like where you live? What happens during winter?

>What do people here do for a living?
Self employed by running a website

>Most degenerate?
Any job which is about consumerism, selling things, mindless entertainment, which solve no problem other than fulfilling some passing desire.

I live in a state that has mild winters. They work all year long. The slowest time is when I birth kids in April.

What do you use the dogs for?

The dogs are for jobs where the property is not fenced in. They watch the goats and keep them from leaving the property and protect them.

gib brains

I make sure fresh graduates don't kill themselves or accidentally release an apocalyptic strain of poisonous, invasive wheat for $96K/year. I usually spend 50% of my work day shitposting and watching videos.

Are you in Oregon?

NEETing my life away.

I'm not going to divulge what state I'm in, sorry.

whats a NEET?

Faggot who stays in his mothers basement 24/7 and doesn't have a social life

Not in Employment, Education, or Training

i'm an electric mechanic working in industry

Weapons analyst

> least degenerate
Farmer

>most degenerate
Queer studies professor

I love when they show these guys on television. The truck shows up and all the goats run off to save the area. Fun

>Fun
This is the best way to describe it, like driving kids to a pizza party.

Surgical Resident, I love my job. Only downside to long hours is now I’m starting to get chubby.