Shingeki no Kyojin

Anime original ending very SOON because season 3 never.

Say something nice about WIT Studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/

Endgame

Ewww.

Endgame right here, bothers.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Is there a doujin about Jean forces Marlowe to fuck Hitch because he became a vouyer after witnessing Armin molested by that old gentleman?

Disgusting

Yeah, let's have a late, imbecile reposted shitpost as the OP again. Ignore the other thread. Epic

EH is canon.

Reiner is so handsome.

It's spelled "voyeur". It comes from the French verb "voir" which means "to see"

Predictions?

>ending soon
I'll warm up the cryo-sleep machine then.

Wtf I love Ymir, I'm re reading the manga and I completely forgot this happens.

Hansamu~

The superior original edit.

Nope

>Warm up the cryo-sleep machine
>Warm up
>Cryo-sleep

Electrical machines produce heat, your freezer produces heat.

>no season 3

That´s why they will give us a nice LH filler

Kek

Endgame right here, brothers.

She seems to respect the commander according to the smartpass interview.

Armin is a great friend. Not everyone would agree to get pregnant from his doomed buddy for his legacy to live on.

*so his legacy can live on.

fug didn't even notice it was Armin

WIT is my favorite anime studio, but I don't watch or read titanshit.

Animeonly is objectively the best choice.Without tools such as voice acting,soundtracks and colors manga fails as a storytelling medium.

Alright, cool.

I've always liked her but even more so now, at least he got to live a little longer cause of her. It's funny how people like Ymir and Reiner actually respected Erwin, but EMAshit don't.

Endgame.

Why do you think EMA don't respect Erwin? Of course they do.

EA best ship. EH/EM a shit.

Is there really not going to be a season 3 or is OP just shitposting hard the last couple days?

I really want to hug a nude little Hisu. Do you think she would wear nice perfumes or body sprays?

There's a possibility, anime is dying, WIT is focusing on other things, BDs won't sell more than 10k probably, they make more of all the side merch, and normies will drop the politic arc hard.

Why don't they make an updated version of the manga, I don't get it

Manlet said everybody and everything inside the walls smells like shit.

There won't be season 3 all normies will lose interest after the Cuckrising arc if it's made anyway.

Please stop.

If she were in our world though.

Doubt?

Wait, what did i forget? Why would there be an anime only ending.

The series will definitely be dead when WIT studio going on a anime original ending with the agreement of Isayama to fix his retarded plot choice.

every post

This kills the waifufags.

I don't get it.

Historia is a queen, she probably wears perfumes now.

Uprising arc was boring. Despite some strong moment, it remains the most annoying arc of the series.

niggers

Armin respected Erwin a lot. He thinks Levi should have chosen him too.

What do you think she would wear?

You're odd.

Strong, true MEN here to kill the bullies and the pedos.

I'm odd??? hahahh

lad do you know what JEZUZ said about u?

>Is there really not going to be a season 3 or is OP just shitposting hard the last couple days?
maybe, maybe not. Either way, this season is not getting an anime original ending, so yes, OP is shitposting.

Yeah EMshit really respected Erwin during rts right, especially Shitren.

I'm not very religious.

lily lu is the most powerful dog on earth

I can tell, hahah.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Even Jesus would kill you

Because he's shitposting

>The pedo calling anyone else odd

not

EM is canon.

I see.

Just because I'm different doesn't mean that other people aren't different too.

No, it's not.

I agree, I shouldn't have added him in there, it's really just Shitren and Mankasa.

>M is for Mike who died crying like a bitch
>E is for Erwin who died remembering when he was daddy's little boi
>N is for Nile who is alive because he is a "conservative" coward

Those are your so called "MEN"

Not EY

>I'm different doesn't mean that other people aren't different too
>Wants to fuck little girls
>I'm just different
Serial killers are "different"

People like you should be hunted like vermin and exterminated desu.

I saw some people shipping them, they're literally the two biggest homos.

They're bros.

C-cute

Damn, Ymir is literally a dude.

What I want and what I do are two very different things. I don't think I have it in me to do that sort of thing to a young woman.
I'm still a functioning part of society.

Mikasa looks sad about it.

>Damn, Ymir is literally a bro.*

A handsome*

I saw more people saying that Eren was a YH shipper due to his outburst at Reiner

Ymir is best dude

Hongo OUT

Everyone is a YHfag. There are perfect for each other. Look at this

Dysfunction begets dysfunction.

One day all the anime pictures, dolls and masturbation won't be enough. You'll want a target, then you will "have it in you".

You already have it in you to declare these things. But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

You are already defiled, repent. Return to a normal, healthy attraction to women, sort yourself out and purge yourself of these impulses. If not, I hope Muslims find you.

>Inb4 anime "original" ending results in Bort and Reinerd being killed by the coordinate-swarming titans, their last whispers close to death (when they are closest to the trascendent connection between Eldians that allows them to see memories and shit) is that "This world is doomed, and it will keep repeating itself", then Eren has no idea what happened and never learns the truth about the coordinate and everyone returns to their daily lives.

>Then in the last scene some voice over says "and yet nothing could be done this time to prevent fate, for it its carved in the rock solid bones of past and future Eldians", Marley invasion happens and everyone dies. Then voice says "and it will keep repeating itself with no one being able to change things". So anime is just one of the iterations and manga is another (perhaps the last one) where the cumulative memories and bullshit from past iterations have helped this iteration go further than previous ones.

Indeed.

Why does everybody think we're getting an anime original ending again?

Aww

You need to fuck off

Ymir a dead stupid shit.

I'm mad at Isayama Eren and Ymir chemistry as an older sis who has a rage younger brother while both pine for cute blonde shorter than them would work so well.

It's like Ymir completely changed mentally after Eren used the coordinate to how she acted before. In a way I blame Eren for Ymir death since by using the coordinate he brainwashed her with Marcel memories to die for plot.

>Dysfunction begets dysfunction.
A fair sentiment.
But I like think I have the capacity to control myself.

No.

Sounds good to me. I'm downright mad just reading this

Literally nobody is, besides desperate Ymirfags. They have no romantic chemistry whatsoever

Thanks for your input. I realise that not everyone will like these tragic characters, but I appreciate and love them.

Fantastic responses. He needs to repent or be purged.

YHfags being desperate and delusional

well fitting ending for a lovecraftian horror series

>Ymirfags
>EYfags
Kill yourself.

How the fuck is it Eren's fault? Ymirfaggots want to blame everybody but the dyke herself who sacrificed herself.

>besides desperate Ymirfags
What the fuck?