Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

simg4.gelbooru.com//images/d4/48/d4486033b03ea37d803f58b9427e3525.jpeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ysyzz03SH3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm ready for her.

Posting Saki

So as I was asking last thread - who do you think would win a battle royale of the Cures? And why do you think they'd be the one to come out on top?

That doll keeps reminding me of that stupid zebra from minna de utau

Like I was saying in the last thread, it's definitely Honey. She can sing until you give up, and drop meteors on you.

Heartiel Action!

Nagisa and Honoka. Every all stars consistently shows them as the strongest, now get away from me with that power level shit.

They have raw physical power, but they lack in almost every other area compared to other high-tier Cures.

No one, because they'd choose to sacrifice themselves rather than killing any of their friends

No, marble screw or rainbow storm is the most powerful finisher because I say so. There's nothing else the other girls can do better than Honoka or Nagisa besides sing like Yuko.

You have a special place in hell waiting for you

Wouldn't it be Felice? I mean, she can do pretty much anything she wants right? She could probably blink you out of existence if she was so inclined.

Felice angers me with that mary sue power of creation shit not even Mana has.

kig JAV when?

I see a man

The zebra was cool. He had a rock and roll dance number and everything.

That's me living the dream.

All of them, all precure are one.

I want to fuck a cat.

>didn't even mention killing

Of course the Mahos would instantly assume murder.

But who would win in a battle royale of the all the Cures if it was a tickle fight?

Peace would win if she can power up her tickling with electricity.

>Who would win
Come on.

That's actually a decent answer.

->

Power level arguments in Precure are inherently retarded because they're always (and the staff said as much explicitly) as strong as they need to be in any given struggle. Any lack of determination or power is entirely to feed the dramatic arc of the plot, not an indication of their actual power.

That aside, if you think it would be anyone other than Black, you're fooling yourself. It's a Japanese show, she's the most senior, and the clear hero within her own team. Senpai rules apply.

Please elaborate, take us through the story of her victory.

Mana impregnates them all so they can't fight with baby bellies.

Cute

> There's nothing else the other girls can do better than Honoka or Nagisa
Kirara is better at whoring.

Whoring requires payment. Kirara does it for free.

RE-GI-NA!

My girl

Still the cutest girl in the franchise.

A miracle of the universe, and the best thing to come out of her show.
Also, one of the cutest girls in the entire franchise.

I'm about halfway through Smile now and I really like the pegasus finisher. Its visually appealing and I like how it changes the girls' appearances. Also Candy just might be best fairy.

So /pc/, when should I watch the smile movie? And I'm gonna' be honest, I came into this thinking there was really going to be something going on between Miyuki and Wolfrun but so far it just seems to be a fan thing. The episode with Miyuki's grandma was adorable though, I wanted with all my heart for him to just sit down and enjoy a meal with the girls.

Yea trued but unlike Mana, Ha-chan started her life as a useless fairy baby that needed to be protected all the time.

Whenever you feel like. It's basically a quadruple episode and excellent in its own right. There's nothing in the season you absolutely must see before you can properly appreciate the movie.

Prepare to get tired about that finisher

Hot.

simg4.gelbooru.com//images/d4/48/d4486033b03ea37d803f58b9427e3525.jpeg

Too lewd!

The Smile movie is basically an alternate version of episode 44. I guess you could watch the movie after it.

>/pc/

Raping kigs is not a crime.

>I really like the pegasus finisher
I really like its OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysyzz03SH3E

Is it sunday yet?

Dreaming

Smile's OST is amazing, maybe even the best of the bunch. Half of it being missing from Glitter Force was probably what I missed the most.

I'm dead inside.

That's good to know.

What did you do, user!

>Look like cat
>act like slut

Not yet.

2 more weeks until Ciel takes over the show!

I kinda they would keep Julio as the big bad for the whole season and just have him power up every 10 episodes.

It'd be sad if there wasn't a touching moment with him and Ciel eventually.

If Toei do OVA/V-CINEMA Precure.

what Cure/Villain that you want to see.

i want close.

I can't control my hand not my fault

so lewd

Do you even know what a battle royale is?

Heart's final form wouldn't be anything less than a Greek goddess
It compliments her perfectly

Regina is back as a Cure!

>Battle royal (plural battles royal, also spelled battle royale) traditionally refers to a fight involving many combatants that is fought until only one fighter remains standing.

Are you aware you can incapacitate someone without killing them?

Performers practicing for a Fresh kig show.

That's a lot of sweat.

Kigging ain't easy.

That little trick was pretty cool even if Regina only did it like twice.

Bless this grapey grump

Heard you talking shit.

Precure is dead.

What compelled someone to draw this

Some questions are better left unanswered.

At least he can draw cures. I wish I had autism

Maybe a Mahofag was watching the furry swordman show and thought of Mofurun.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

Don't listen to Ondore's lies; I'm Captain Basch.

Is she trowing herself to the audience?

They have to do something to appear lively, right? Their mouths don't even move. I bet they need to make big flashy movements all the time so they can be seen by everyone in the crowd, or just to help provide energy since it's a live show for kids.

Wheres that pic of Yuu2 kig jumping off a balcony

Butt punch.

Why do I want to lewd her what is wrong with me?

You might be gay.

I'm not sure that's it.