In my "Don't be a low-life, bin that knife" class. Sup Forums is seeping into reality

In my "Don't be a low-life, bin that knife" class. Sup Forums is seeping into reality

Is this college? What are you studying?

Australia, apparently.

PSHE. I'm not studying it, it's legal. Apparently self defence is not a reasonable excuse

Underrated

We also had PSHE at private secondary school.

>Personal Social Health Education
You can tell by the name that this is next level faggotry.
I hope it's not mandatory.

Fucking Australians with their VPNs

this

Can't tell, but are those blankets in a classroom?

So, how bad is it with knives in the UK? Here in Finland I have 5 different knives, or puukkos, next to me. You guys need to revolt

TOP LEL

wow not only is this upside down but it's also mirrored go fuck your self muhammad.

here's advanced picture editing to keep the brits safe senpai

>knives cost lives
Kek, but not a word about Islam

>double checked
>they're not safe either way joo

::Transcript::
An insight into the effects of KNIFE CRIME...

1. Watch this 8 minute video Channel4 News
2. Discuss the following as a group.
- Why might young people feel the need to carry offensive weapons?
- Who are the people most at risk of falling victim to hate crime?
- Other than those directly involved in the stabbings, who else suffers the effects of this crime? How might they feel?

>holiest of shits it's the trips
It's for your "health" and "well-being" kraut.

Argue that its the indiginous population that suffers more because knife crime is a more traumatic crime to those with little experience of it.
Conversly, foreign gangs are desensitised to it.

do you guys regulate automatic knives?

Yeah, but theyre less strict.
If you are licensed for an automatic knife you cant use a manual one

I left school nearly 10 years ago we had to do this shit back then, I remember having to put condoms on carrots in that class too.

They brought real dildos out for us

Next time I hear anyone saying schools don't get enough funding I'm going to ask how many dildos they bought.

Okay, but what has this got to do with my post?

That's because if you defend yourself, there could be an ugly, nasty court battle where you have to present evidence, hear arguments, etc. It's cheaper and easier for the state to just take a few pictures of the crime scene that they'll never use, then dump your body, case closed.

There's literally nothing wrong with this or bin that knife.
I don't know how dumb mutts and seemingly you have managed to turn "stop chavs from carrying knives around" to "huhuhuhuh uk is cucked can't even own a knife!!!!!! bongs can't butter toast!!!!!"
Also you're underaged, get out.

>Who are the people most at risk of falling victim to hate crime?
It's "knife crime" you eyelet, we're not that cucked.

>the eternal anglo