renegadetribune.com/adolf-hitlers-poem-of-germanic-magic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agreed

powerful stuff

add christians to that list
WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIIET

No great loss.
She was a Christian (left) that became a pagan (right).

>What exactly is wrong with mass murdering atheists/pagans

literally nothing.Rope all pagans and atheists

Damn, thats aesthetic.

the problem with that is that communists/atheists would do the same. Look what happen in Russia and China a while back.

I don't like atheist cucks either but to betray my own moral code?

A little something called the 5th commandment. If you actually represented that flag you would no that OP. Believe me, I dislike atheism and paganism as much as the next person, but we are taught to instruct the ignorant by Christ.

And that disproves (OP) point how? Seems to reinforce it more.

its not our place to judge them, shlomo

t. 5"6 retard amerimutt obese manlet who has delusions of grandeur

Nobody wants your jewish mythology anymore except niggers and amerindians

Also if you want to see degeneracy look at christians in 2018, far more filthy than the average person since they believe they can do no wrong

I guess the mass murdering...

>memeflags and a tay sachs infected hooknose shilling against Traditional European religion and culture
>WORSHIP YHWH GOY

>being this stupid

>The reason God turned on the Nazis.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh look, our "Christian" brothers are once again plotting to murder other White people on the basis that they do not adhere to one of the many many many religious faiths that exist on the planet.

ALL of this could be viewed as cultural-semitism. The semites mind is one of uncompromising pushiness and rage. It doesn't care to prove anything or reason before attacking, it just attacks.
Communism, post-modernism, judaism, islam, christianity, ayn randism, neoliberalism etc. They are all similar in their semitic insanity. They are the big fat dumb bully that always gets knocked the fuck out eventually by someone who gets sick of them.

The mysteries of religion and of the universe are just that, mysteries. What makes you so certain that Christianity is the truth? and what type of Christianity? gnosticism? and are other gods non existent or are they not worthy of being worshipped. If the latter, then is that to mean that other supernatural sentient forces exist? and what makes one more worthy of being worshipped than the other? where are you getting your information from?

look at mossad trying to larp as one of us

>they spread HIV/Homosexuality/AIDS
Most niggers are Christian
>they're subhuman
Most niggers are Christian

>cuckstianisy
>european
christianity was never european senpai ,its a cult worthipping a kike from judea founded by a turkroach .

>being this retarded

Hitler had nothing to with the pagan shits who were around him.Hitler was the Light.Hitler was Christian like 90% of his people.Fuck the pagan larpers and traitors like Himler and Thule

Heil Hitler!

Only the civilized ones.

>The reason God turned on the Nazis.

I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity.

renegadetribune.com/adolf-hitlers-poem-of-germanic-magic/

Fuck off, OP.

Your "god' is a brainwashing mechanism and nothing more.

>Thor and Odin et al were defeated by Kike worshippers.
>Thor and Odin et al were helpless to procure a Nazi victory
>Thor Odin et al failed the white race.

Western society flourished until it started rejecting God

Isnt it strange how as soon as people fill their heads with stick jew propaganda they immediately get bloodlust and start fantasizing about mass slaughter of hundreds of millions of native europeans? Rly makes you think...

>Hitler had nothing to with the pagan shits who were around him
what are you talking about? almost all of his advisers were deep in the occult. no christian man in the light sends 6 million german christians to their deaths...and definitely doesn't let soviet dogs at their women.

truer words have never been posted. europe is fucked...i dont have any clue about canadian christianity but the US seems to have the most God fearing people out of any other nation.

Then he outlawed that and shut down the lodges. Hess went fruitcake and this was further proof to hitler of the eroding insanity of occult and pagan faggotry. Look up the mandrake root and the astrology shit and see if Hitler was friendly towards that type of thinking.

>united states
>not fucked

I am seriously against killing atheists as they run our science and shit, but have no problems murdering LARPing Neo Pagans.

thou shalt not kill

Because that's Muslim nigger think and a civilized society doesn't murder someone for something as stupid as a difference of an opinion.

>Thor and Odin et al were defeated by Kike worshippers.
>Thor and Odin et al were helpless to procure a Nazi victory
>Thor Odin et al failed the white race.

Quotations from Mein Kampf

>I thank Heaven that a portion of the memories of those days still remains with me. Woods and meadows were the battlefields on which the 'conflicts' which exist everywhere in life were decided.

>Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.

>Thank the Lord, Germanic democracy means just this: that any old climber or moral slacker cannot rise by devious paths to govern his national comrades, but that, by the very greatness of the responsibility to be assumed, incompetents and weaklings are frightened of.

>The anti-Semitism of the new movement [Christian Social movement] was based on religious ideas instead of racial knowledge.

Considering how pagan Christianity is, I'm not sure what your point would be

other than that you're a shitty Christian, that is.

I mean comparatively butter tooth. US is more stable than any of you. even with the "shadow government" shit coming to light.

Templars were Christians by name but Pagan in spirit. If you were a true Christian you wouldn't kill anyone, not even your invaders. Also see . Defending your blood and soil is a pagan ideal.

"Thou shalt not murder" would be a good place start with what's wrong. Also, come near me and I'll fuck you up christcuck, pagans don't beleive in pacifism.

>user considers monolatry in Abrahamic religion

what is this, 900 BC?

>what are you talking about?

Did you know that Hitler dismantle Thule and label them as masonic lodge?That's what i am talking about.Go educate your self before you spread the kike propaganda

My oh my, a based Jew

Steven Miller? Is that you?

I'd love to see you try to kill ANYONE soyboy, dont talk a game you can back up in real life faggot

>he thinks hitler would have gained popularity without pandering to christniggers
I bet you think Trump is a good christian too huh?

>civilized niggers
are Christians really that retarded?
well what can you expect from idiots who believe in jewish fairytales

ITT: Christian LARPers

what happened to Himmler then friends? pretty shit purge if the people working next to you are stooped.

I dont even care if he was "catholic" its still the same Babylonian pagan religion.

>There are no intelligent niggers
Do you into genetics or race realism?
>The intelligent niggers are not christians
Sure kid.

Jebus Crust, grow up and become an atheist. Neo Paganism is the most cringey shit ever. I really hope you see the "God's" as archetypes and don't literally worship imaginary friends. You are a disgrace to communism if you are not an atheist or agnostic.

You are quite an outlier on this board, dude. It's an interesting thing to actually see someone on here who authentically appears to adhere to scripture.
Too bad I'm an atheist and consider you a benevolent novelty :V

Himmler built his own imperial guard. There would have been a schism and he was doing good work removing partisans with his einsatzgruppen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
"Church struggle"
Gas yourself

>kill everyone who doesn't hold to my jew superstitions
YOu certainly seem stable.

You must be some kind of retard aren't you?

Do you know when Mein Kampf was written?Many years before He became Chancellor.Whatever is in that book He really means it.He didn't have to lie to gain popularity while He was in prison you retarded cuck

Religions get born from the need to form a cohesive in-group, and to protect it from external enemies and dangers.
Therefore, anyone aiming to destroy the religion also has the aim to destroy the in-group, so they are precisely the ones Religion was created to fight and destroy.
The ones "plotting" here are the atheists, and the natural move, both philosophically and logical, is to either convert them or banish them.

Even a soygoy can pull a trigger; why do you think armed antifas are making babymen out of college republicans right now?

But who built the ships for the blacks?

>what happened to Himmler
>Himmler

Himmler was a treacherous cuck and betrayed Hitler.No wonder why Himmcuck was a pagan lol

Anyway, if they see the mass murder coming they prepare for it like war. A crusade is always on the table, if you can find a bishop to declare it.

~600 AD
Yesss, good goy. Kill your European brothers in the name of YHW- I mean God. Slaughter the children too, so that no other culture may surv- I mean threaten the one true God. It is not enough to replace the old ways, we must burn them to ash.

~2000 AD
Yes, good goy, destroy your idols and burn your history. We can let your ancestor's cultures threaten the progressive new world order we've built. Now, why don't we tear down that church to build a Mosque...all in the name of justice, of course. It is not enough to replace the old ways, we must burn them to ash.

It's probably fun to claim a religion whose tenets are almost certainly only understood in the most tenuous of ways (because most pagans didn't codify their theology to more than the most-bare details), leaving the faithful to fill in the gaps however most suits them

You get to larp however you like, and unless it contradicts established doctrine, no-one can call you wrong with any certainty

angels will stop you.

Hell is for ever!

>Religions get born from the need to form a cohesive in-group, and to protect it from external enemies and dangers
But that's the opposite of the ideals Christianity promotes. It says all the scum of the earth are your brothers and not to protect yourself.

Personally I believe that the Ur-basis of religion was borne from the human mind emerging from psychological bicameralism; cohesive in-groups can stem from practically anything, and familial tribalism (leading naturally to nativism/nationalism) tends to be stronger than theological favoritisms anyway.

Also, why shouldn't arbitrary feelgood in-groups be destroyed?

I agree, I just dont buy it. It was a social purge. protestants were replaced by catholics...a cult. the party used idols and symbolism from pagan governments and religions.

I am not saying the US is any better...or any nation for that matter.

we need to return to the Living God...not some -ism

>Larping this hard
Pathetic

t. gypsy orthocuck

t.3rd world irellevant mongoloid shithole

What an astoundingly Semitic post.

"in this current year? IN THIS CURRENT YEAR??!?!?"
Your peoples minds are a nest of snakes and maggots. What I said is obviously a valid point and the "current year" has nothing to do with it.

>Implying I'm a Christian

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
this is really fucking pathetic i mean even for you guys....

>was relevant 2500 years ago
>is now semi-semitic poor gypsy country
>stole turkish food and culture
>larps as byzantine orthodox godemperors 24/7

Ok, ur relevant, whatever makes u sleep at night.

christianity is the issue. people are sick of your desert bullshit.

>murdering thousands of native Europeans for observing their native European faith
>a good thing
Kill yourself memeflag LARPer

>Religions get born from the need to form a cohesive in-group, and to protect it from external enemies and dangers.
Perhaps, but I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the supernatural. A lot of people have had supernatural experiences, some actually will tell you of techniques and rituals you can perform to evoke and communicate with supernatural entities. It's compelling stuff.

>Therefore, anyone aiming to destroy the religion also has the aim to destroy the in-group, so they are precisely the ones Religion was created to fight and destroy.
Possibly but it's not just atheists that can do this. It's a kind of post-modern attack, a bit like the "what is White?" routine they tried a few years back. Destruction of the group by destroying the the metaphysical gel that holds them together.

>The ones "plotting" here are the atheists, and the natural move, both philosophically and logical, is to either convert them or banish them.

I regularly see the Christians starting shit with non-Christians, and unlike the Pagans, the Christians have very strict rules about what can be worshipped.

>OY VEY

Kill all abrahamicists. Filthy religions rooted in semitism.

>>they're degenerate
Nothing says "paragon of virtue" like kissing a cat anus and worshipping demons.

I think this picture basically sums up the problem.

Holy fugg the absolute state of christkikeanity

Try it, faggot.
I have Œdin and the ghost of Christopher Hitchens on my side.

Was this made by a 5 years old?

>Let’s kill anyone who follows aryan religions lmao

>t. 5"6 retard amerimutt obese manlet who has delusions of grandeur

>worshipping semitic religion

Mass murdering it's a degenerate act it self. Mexico is like a half rotten apple, if we just murder that part the other half it's gonna get rotten too. ( in contradiction with that really happens with an appple, you got the idea....)

yes.

>>they spread HIV/Homosexuality/AIDS
That's literally Christianity

shut the fuck up nigger

So basically kill all the non-Whites in mexico?

What can you expect from the brainwashed, truly i still love my white brothers not matter their religion but they truly are lost in their head with this jewish propaganda

The kike speaks the truth for he lives in the middle eastern land were christianity first sprang forth

There is a difference between all out war of religions and soyboy antifaggots suprise attacking republishits with a gun they can barely handle

>implying a godless monarchy wouldn't be the most powerful/based form of government

Not that simple nazi guy. Racial distribution doesn't works like U.S. Somo of these degenerate fuck are white and some of /ourguys/ are brown. You have to live here to relized.

Take skin color as a patron should make the work easy but it's very unaccurate.