Why do people think Casca is Spanish?

Why do people think Casca is Spanish?

She's part kushan.

/thread

No idea, Spaniards are white which Casca definitely isn't

Yeah, that's just the lighting. She's clearly Caucasian

Nice try Ganishka, I know you think everything on this planet is rightfully your own but that doesn't make it the truth.

Because retarded burgers think that spanish=latin american
And she is kushan so a mix between arab and indian

She's too light skinned to be Indian though. Maybe she's Ottoman?

Wait, who thinks this?

The Khushans are supposed to be Turks (Ottomans) I think, since Midlands is supposed to be Europe.

I see it posted on Sup Forums every once in awhile when we get a Casca thread

spanish=latin american
Learn some history

>Spaniards are white
They tend to be Tanned as well user.

The kushan arent only ottoman, ganishka conquered many people, as evidenced by the outlawed clan or the nothindu magician.

casca is a spanish word
but as a spaniard I can say she doesnt look like us

More importantly though, do you think Guts is really human? The nature of his birth is unsettling to say at least and his stats are off the fucking charts.

She's clearly african

His birth is unsettling, yes, but guts is a human being. He wouldnt have been branded as a sacrifice

All Europeans are white user. Europe is the birthplace of white people. All Europeans share common ancestry as recently as 1000 years ago and are all closely related.

I know a Spanish person and I thought he was white until I heard his voice

Spanish and/or south Italian
Guts seems southern French or Italian

As someone who spent 2 years in Spain, you're fucking lying.

>unironically we wuzing

Stop

He's a min-maxer. He puts all his upgrade points into STR.

Maybe she has North African ancestry

But he has max VIT, END and AGL too

Jesus christ she's so pretty there

So, why did Griffith chimp out when Guts left? Is it because Griffith was gay for Guts? Or is it because Guts not working under Griffith meant the former considered himself to be equal to/above the latter?

where in spain lmao

Both wrong. He's got high dex/con starting stats with huge background bonuses on will saves.
His monster strenght comes from the fact he started grinding fighter levels since he was able to stand up and walk

Travelled all over, stayed with friends. Up north people are pretty fair but down south they're practically niggers. Same with Italy.

>down south they're practically niggers
Too much sun and you have white people becoming niggers.

Or maybe he's just overpowered because plot user

> dex
Guts has been using heavy swords since he was a kid. He's a strength-fag.
Serpico is the one who uses DEX weapons.

As a scandinavian thats not true, I literally cannot tan.

He's got too much VIT.

His ragnarok online build would be:

STR 120
AGI 80
VIT 90
INT 10
DEX 85
LUK 1

Everything else he gets comes from his gear.

Forgot pic

>south
obviously. Tan but not black though

He has agility surpassing that of normal men. Definitely a quality build, probably with a 3/2 ratio. With how he jumps around from monster to monster while still wearing a heavy armor and huge sword, he's the giantdad before giantdad was a thing.

Thats what i meant
Casca could be Spanish
I imagine she is

>PUT YOUR POISES ON

Souls fags are so fucking cancerous

The berserker armor probably doubles his stats too.

>so fucking cancerous

she is obviously a kushan rapebaby

Well it explains her disposition for being raped. Her mother probably enjoyed it and passed those genes down to her rapebaby.

Guts and Griffindor are the twin sons of the elf king

That isn't really true, there was always a lot of racemixing especially in southern europe, most people in spain portugal italy greece are some shade of brown

He thought he controlled Guts but it turned out that Guts was controlling him.
It's kind of a love-hate relationship.

It's the everlasting conflict of the pupil overpowering the master. Cards were overturned that day, and Griffith couldn't accept it.

She looks half black half chink.

Kushans are Ottomans, Buddhists, Hindus, all rolled into one.

its funny how nobody talks shit about the 4°C movies anymore since the new series started

The higher production values made the 3D more palatable.

I like this theory the best but it's probably more retarded than that in the canon. There is probably no reason apart from Miura have a brown tomboy fetish (which is top-tier taste, admittedly).

Because the movies had limited use of CG and it didn't look like total trash.

She came from an unspecified "border village", I think it's safe to say she's at least part Kushan.

Chicken or egg, user. Do you have a brown tomboy fetish because of Casca or do you like Casca because of your brown tomboy fetish?

Berserk's geography seems to be a straight ripoff of Europe, so if she's actually from "Spain" like her backstory flashback seems to hint at, her skin color could be explained by having Moorish ancestry or something. It makes the most sense to me anyway, seems pretty unlikely it's Kushan.

>spanish
>italian

Americans are fucking stupid.

She's partly kushan.

Kushan can be either of those mong

To back up your argument what part of the real world are Kushans to you?

There is literally not a single aspect of the kushan that can be called italian or spanish you retard

Spaniards are white. Mexicans are the brownish ones. And only in like their capital.

She's not, she's most likely Kushan or mixed. If we were going by real world terms, she's closer to being Indian than she is Spanish. One thing she isn't is Black despite the amount of butthurt Black people wanting her to be.

I think I got it from Kagura, actually. Although she's not the brownest brown tomboy around.

How she can be of a nationality that doesn't exist in her universe?

Good taste. She's a cinnamon due to natural tanning but she definitely has delicious tan lines.

No?
Obviously this plus persia.

She could be half-moor. There were a lot of mixed people in southern Spain in that time period (and still today, in fact). The general look of the area of where Griffith finds her in her backstory flashback really looks like the dry plains of Granada. I think that's why people say she's Spanish, and her skin color could be explained that way. It makes sense historically.

It's a different universe you triple retard.

That's a couple billion people with different ethnotypes speaking socialogically and anthropologically and phenotypes speaking biologically.

>brown tomboy fetish
Miura is literally a lolicon

She has straight hair. She's not half moor.
She's half indian or iranian/persian.
And? Point is of all things she certainly isn't European.

She could be Finnish.

Kek

It's impossible to tell, but I don't think she's Kushan just because people would have commented on it in Vitrannis if she was.

Since she's from a border town, it's certainly possible that she's mixed race, but who knows of what.

A lot of stuff is the same as IRL though.

>if these movies had animation instead of CGI, guts childhood, the assassination, and the black dogs, it would be incredible

The only spanish thing she has are the brown eyes and hair, even gitanos on andalucia are more white...

She looks like those dark skinned italian but probably smells better

Source: Anons ass

She's black you racist crackas.
We wuz berserk and shit etc

There are no dark skinned Italians or Spaniards, you fucking imbeciles, the ones you see are fucking tanned.
Find me a single pic of one of those that aren't simply tanned.

Does Poe's law work for skin color?

>replying to americans

kek

Aren't sicilians like the mexicans of Italy

fuck off varg

Are we talking about the color of the skin or simply moking people?

Those guys don't look dark to me.

Casca is clearly a proud, powerful woman of colour who needs no falcon dick

Many are tanned but there are a lot of Spaniards that have naturally darker skin, more common in the south but also all over the Mediterranean coast, usually lighter than Mexican or Latin Americans but still noticeable. I know shit about history but I'm pretty confident the most common cause is moor ancestry

Not dark.

lmaoo americans, come to spain south andalucia, you wont see any dark person, they only dark people here are romanian people, africans or gitanos

>there are a lot of Spaniards that have naturally darker skin
No there aren't.
Post a single pic.

Not all Indians are brown as fuck.

They are clearly brownish

Griffith thought Guts needed him for purpose but got salty as fuck when he realised Guts didn't need him anymore and that he himself relied on Guts for everything and had grown to become useless without him.

How Can I fuck a girl so hard she becomes retarded?
I.e. Casca

the avg indian for an american person

No, they're tanned.