livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jewish propaganda appears only in the old testament

>Jesus was a Jew
>Got killed for being a bad Jew and decrying babylon
>H-he was jewish, user!

>Got killed for being a bad Jew and decrying babylon
Was killed by based Roman pagans*

A bad Jew is still a Jew, and therefore racially inferior.

>Ignorant atheist cuck

It has been for milenia

>It has been for milenia
and why do you think those millenia are called the dark ages?

>race is a sacrament

Who calls them that again? And I was unaware the "dark ages" lasted all the way to the 19th century as well

What makes you believe neopagans would give a shit about interracial marriage? That shit is not a christian problem, its just a modern western world problem.
Try getting a nigger and a white person getting married in a church in the 50s

STOP WORSHIPPING ODIN GOYIM

START TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK YOU FILTHY SINNING GOYIM

chr*stianity was at its strongest during the dark ages. by the 19th century protestantism and atheism had already supplanted old-school chr*stianity

What the fuck talk is this?
OP this opening statement is flat out insane, hard to see and fucking retarded.

What drives your gospel sharing?

jesus died for white genocide

You all fell for the greatest Jew trick

>deus cuck

The Old Testament is the best part of the Bible

>Jesus was a refugee too

>christians welcome refugees

>tfw Pilate didn't wash his hands
>tfw the Jews didn't cry "HIS BLOOD ON US AND OUR CHILDREN"
Did you even read the Bible nigger?

I wash my hands of this

>Literally 2k years of based Christian European history, brighten whites to their greatest hightests
>Suddenly everyone starts becoming secular
>Suddenly everyone is cucked

Yes it is clearly Christianity that is to blame here

Don't say that user you make too much sense

>hur modern protestant interpretations are the only thing I know
Please tell a crusader that his religion teaches pacifism, tell vlad the impaler that his religion is for the cucked

>we wuz roman empirez n sheeeeeit

Yeah sure dr goldenstein

>muh ancient hidden meanings
still doesn't change the fact that goyim throughout the ages were taught to turn the other cheek.

Dude be honest 90% of the "neo-pagans" are racists as fuck. Nearly anyone who wear a pagan sign or a pagan tattoo wish he could wear a swastika in public.

Christian Europe conquered the whole world tho.

>be Jesus
>born as a Jew
>not happy with Judaism because he wanted that everyone could be Jewish, not only the ones born as it.
>creates his own religion and tells the Jews that he's their king
>Jews punish him with death
Jesus tried to Jew the Jews

>niggers represent niggers in the catholic church
>whites represent whites in the catholic church
>user has a problem with this

The next "great" pagan theory as to why they suck so much cock

Explain this

Niggers shouldnt be christians to begin with its an human religion. They can be muslim if they want.

>For you are all one in Christ Jesus

Threadly reminder
>Threadly reminder
Threadly reminder
>Threadly reminder

YHWH is a semetic deity

Pagans don't believe in their crap.
Essential difference.
As if it matters whether Jews are in the bible if it's real and true. We aren't choosing favourite colours (like pagans are), we are looking for truth.

>Stop worshiping one imaginary entity and worship another one

Christian Europeans conquered the world not because they were Christian, but because they were European.

Sure, no subversion here

>being catholic despite the pope being a giant cuck
Kek

Ok why not but they were christians. Being a bitch is not a requirement to be a christian.

Sup Forums ignore the natural form Jesus, though they know about (((it))).

whether we like it or not they are part of the species (certainly not the race but the greater homo sapiens species), now I wouldn't want nigs in my country or fucking my children, but if they want to live on their clay and worship God it's no skin off my back

>all christians are like your pic
>all pagans are far right pyschopathic killers
Please user shut the fuck up before you implode take the log out of your own eye before talking to me about specs

"Based Christian European History" began in the Middle ages, when Paganism began to resurface in the European people despite their religion being Christian by name. For example, the Knights Templar, or the "Christian" holidays like Easter or Christmas. The reason the West is cucked is because the European people have either rejected the Paganism within Christianity, or they have become totally irreligious, rejecting both Christianity and Paganism. These two types of people are both detrimental to the White race. What people are missing isn't Christianity, but the Pagan ideology within it, which binds them to their land and people.

>jew trick fellow jews to go to the desert promising better life
>can't deliver so it keep them going round in the desert until las jew who remembers the good life is death
>deliver them to shitty land full of conflict and filled with rival tribes to fight for the next 1000 years
>"promise land."

morons can't read between lines
user the bible is one of the best books ever , you can find all the tricks the jews play on the gentiles there , but only for the ones smart enough to read between lines .

the one on the right literally looks like an ape

>another butthurt larper thread
Your religion is dead, your gods are dead, they're NEVER coming back no matter how much you larp. Europe will either have a Christian revival or become Muslim in the future, there's no other option.
Because Jews demanded it, Pilate washed his hands of it and the jews said "let his blood be on our hands". I know pagans are retarded but at least try to know what you're talking about before you make a fool of yourself.

>HALLELUJAH

I got Greek.

Ancient Israelites aren't jews, they're Europeans. Jews are the descendants of Cain.

>the Knights Templar
Literally began worshiping the kaballah you want to bitch about the "jewish" influence in Christianity wait until you understand what the kaballah is
>Easter
>the death and Resurrection of the savior is a pagan holiday because of these secularist faggots saying so
>Christmas
>muh winter solstice
If you faggots knew anything about the old yule you would understand very little to any of it is like Christmas, it's a more somber event where you try and survive the winter, where as christmas is a joy filled event

>jews hold the west by the balls,
>by extension this extends to Christians
>it is literally political suicide to say that the bible teaches that all those who are not christian go to hell and by extension jews are damned
>but this user has the answer all the problems are from the christians

>Ancient Israelites aren't jews, they're Europeans
Yes goyim

>amen african brethren!

They did it the shitty Christian way though, assuming they could convert the populace to their religion and everything would be fine (they still think this). Sadly we will never know what a real Pagan european force would have been like besides the Vikings, who were awesome, and ended up cucked by Christian kings
>I don't understand polytheism or mysticism so I'll call pagans LARPers
Find your old gods, just don't forget to praise Kek
>Materalist retard

>jews are loki descendants

>jews destroyed as a race thanks to miscegenation
>same people man same people

I wish you retards could get along. Paganism and Christianity have both a huge place in our history and should have a place in our hearts, especially in Europe.

I wont spit on any of my ancestors.

A Jew on Christianity

I agree. I am a Khimbri and a son of Isaac, hence Saxon.

Maybe if the Jews didn't translated the Bible over 100 times we would know how to properly read it

110% this.

>Being a bitch is not a requirement to be a christian
Neither is being imperialistic, if anything that would seem like a deviation from christian doctrine.

lol, saved

>Japan isn't christian
>still on a massive decline
>only reason it isn't completely brown right now is because they didn't allow themselves to be Muh holocausted

>being this stupid

>What are ancient Greece and Rome

The vikings were awesome indeed but not really a "real Pagan european force "

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

>jesus, the brown middle eastern man demands you open your borders to brown middle eastern men

Ask me how I know you're an amerimutt behind that flag

>anglican
Might as well have been a unitarian church

Think about it. Jesus said that everyone could be Jewish. Now, let's say that America is a 100% white ethnostate. One day one guy in the country says that black Africans can be Americans too. What would you say/do?

Islam, Judaism and Christianity are Jewish in nature. They all stem from the same inbred region called the Middle East.

>only argument is to post trash from modernist christians who have no understanding of scripture
I guess I shouldn't expect an Aussie to have a brain.

Judaism is a perversion of Christianity, Islam was founded by a heretic.

That sign is wrong. It's about a middle eastern family returning to a place of birth origin to take part in a census and did not plan accordingly and had to take refuge for a night in a manger.

>christians are largely pro-refugee and anti-racist

what would you do if a pagan asked that question

>replace christian with white
>sentence is true

>Whites settled ancient Egypt

>This is a white man according to pol

remember that is the cities with the commie party the ones pushing for inmigration, the commie atheist party

What is Alexsandria?

Post the entire picture, with the circumcision.
Faggot.

Something that was created 4000 years after Egypt had already been created by black Africans

>snow leopard
seems legit bro.

Ah my bad. I read it as "settled in"
Disregard my comment.

Romans went too easy on Christianity desu

Tell him to fuck off just like the Jews did to Jesus.
Now answer my question.

There is not one historian who believes that Jesus looked like a European, they all know that he looked like a brown Jew.
Christianity is literally brown jew worship
Lmao, you fucking cucks are cancer to this boards

That king tut DNA test was already debunked as a genetic testing scam, The ancient Egyptians clearly depicted themselves as black Africans

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

Its a fucking cheetah but still i dont how the hell the ancient Egyptians could've domesticated cheetahs but they did