Four garbage dogs go on killing spree in California

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-dogs-killed-20180120-story.html

Ban these shit dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiQqScJCxpI
youtube.com/watch?v=DVactuAno-4
youtube.com/watch?v=ctECFI9ekYs
youtube.com/watch?v=gdum8JCdBww
youtube.com/watch?v=nZ_IDMmxA_4
dailymotion.com/video/x3w7047
youtu.be/McAeQiLmEYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up, pussy, only faggots and little babies get killed by dogs lmao.

>killing spree
>in california
and nothing of value was lost. based pitbulls

After seeing that the victims were all dogs, I kind of feel bad. But only a fucking shitlib would blame the dogs for going crazy when some Mexican nigger left his door open and let them run out and go hog wild. Ban nigger pet ownership, retards, not the pets. Banning the dogs is like banning a gun because some nog shot somebody with one.

>wetback owner
>kept them chained and assumedly out of the house
>no comments on owner having kids
>two already got impounded, one for attacking a deputy

But remember kids, it's only the breed that matters.

No. I say we brick in California with the Wall and then dump the entire world's pitbulls into the newly created containment zone.

And I say drop the juvenile power fantasies before I roll out there and put your entire family on TheYNC.

The idea of not euthanizing and banning aggressive breeds is a far left idea. You can follow the ideology all the way back to Peter Singer. So, STFU you stupid motherfucker.

I'm not following your trash logic back to shit you little bitch. I said, fuck you and your gay little power fantasies, I'm not banning any breed of dog in MY COUNTRY. Fuckin' better get used to it, if you want to live under my rule, faggot.

you call someone else's logic trash but you compare inanimate objects with sentient beings.

You are the retard for comparing a dog to a tool. Dogs are capable of making their own decisions. If I forget to put my gun in it's cabinet, it won't decide to go on a fucking shooting spree.

I know that you're just trolling for responses because no one is legitimately that fucking stupid, but try having just a little cunning so I feel like I can respond to you in earnest rather than the contempt I feel responding to your bait post

> it's cabinet
Opinion discarded, you're too stupid to converse with.

>Loose pit bulls kill 5 Chihuahuas in San Diego

Based pits

Wow you really contributed. Stop posting those nice flags, you aren't worthy.

This is best. Niggers are garbage pet owners. You can't Cate for a pet if you don't even care for your own kin.

The only people who hate dogs are niggers and muslims.

Dogs are the white man's best friend.

For a country that allows guns, you cunts sure don't use them all that much when it'd actually be a good time to use them.
Although, California, so I guess I understand in this case.
Also, pitbulls are nigger dogs. You might not be a nigger and have a pitbull, but it's still a nigger dog. kinda like how all Muslims aren't terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

i love dogs. these dogs are violent and useless. niggers of the dog world. burn them all

>CA
>allow guns
you have some learning to do on state laws, m8

you forgot chinks.

That's not how it works. They will have a shit load of guns just from their high population. They will just all have 10 round mags.

This is your daily reminder that Pit Bulls are the niggers of the dog world.

>forget to put my gun in it’s cabinet
This is an 18+ board

I once went with a friend to visit an old acquaintance of his... It turned out he's like a huge gun nut. We get to his house and walk up to ring the door bell. While we're there a gigantic pitbull walks out from the side of the house. My friend is absolutely freaking out. The dog came up to us to check us out. He looked nice enough, but my friend was absolutely petrified. He thought we were going to die. This dog probably actually could have killed us if he wanted.

Anyway we left before the guy could answer his door. It was hilarious.

they make it extremely difficult to buy firearms there. even tracking ammo sales. you should know this. not impossible, but extremely difficult.
ive been around them a lot, and they can act decent. they dont listen when they want to chimp out. and having more then one is a recipe for disaster. fuck those dogs

Pit bull owners are either niggers, or white niggers. There is always some fucking deluded faggot that comes along and says "Oh, but I have a pit who has never bit anyone! I let it sleep with my baby". Well listen here nigger tier human. When that pit bull mauls the fuck out of your child, I want you to go on the news and still defend your nigger dog. Go on the news and say "It wasn't my dogs fault, he was a dog of peace...my baby must have done something wrong".

youtube.com/watch?v=qiQqScJCxpI
"Is he okay?"

Oh god I didn't even notice there were any comments on my video. My dog Mac (pitbull) was the most gentle, smart and kind dog ever. He was never trained to fight and was brought up with myself, my siblings and nieces. We were travelling north when my 12 year old cousin started videoing the buffalo on the side of the road and Mac jumped out and went after him. My dad had tried to call him back.

The dog is unfit for breeding by the way, it ran away when it should have attacked again.

>rich white couple dedicated to the breed
>spouts pit propaganda
>raise two from puppyhood
>kills pregnant owner as she sleeps
>"He dindu nuffin he a good boy"

All niggers and dogniggers should be executed at once.

idk, i'm half certain the guy who we were visiting ( )is a Sup Forumsfag. They said he recently went crazy (rightwing) and loved trump.

I'm in NY. When they made it "extremely difficult" to buy a gun here they really just made people do the normal background check twice. They also made all the guns ugly, but it still only takes less than an hour to walk out of the store with one. And even with the new laws a lot of people bought their guns 20 years ago. There's no reason to assume a state is short on guns because of the new laws.

Why bitch about lack of gun use if you know it's California?
In my state these dogs are shot all the time. Hell one got stabbed to death in a Petsmart.

LMFAO Lomita, San Diego, CA.

I am from San Diego, Lomita is literally 100% Niggers, from the 94 to the 125 to National City to the 805 is literally 100% nigger there.

stuff like that doesn't ever, ever happen

//claps

really, I have a son and my stupid wife sometimes let dogs like this shit touch him.

what should I do?

maybe I just should grab the dog and beat her with it.

Members of the Cult of Pit Bull deserve genocide along with their demonic dogs

I wonder how few pitbull incidents there would be if we simply banned niggers.

you cant even buy real ARs there. and i know someone who bought a 12GA and it took him 3 days to get it there. NY is almost as cucked as cali. fucking pathetic

Dogs are worse than guns because they are autonomous. Are you going to permit A.I. gun drones under the 2nd Amendment?

Darla Napora.

And the disturbing thing is the husband really did go on national tv and say it wasn't the dogs fault. He then had the dog cremated and buried with his wife and child

yeah i carry a KABAR when i go running with my dogs now. just in case. just for pits.

fuck off faggots, the pit is America's dog. You got a fucking problem with America you little bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=DVactuAno-4
Look at these fucking dogs, 3vs1.

That is why you must test the temperament before you let it breed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctECFI9ekYs
If it does not like to fight, it's a shit pitbull.

>in California
Good dogo

fuck off, you are not American, you are a spic

People killed by loose shitbulls might dip but white children in nice neighborhoods are mauled by the family pit all the time.

>in california
We should make these dogs honorary knights

What is the American dog, if not the pitbull?

They killed some rats. Who cares?

pitbulls are consistently violent around the world.
niggers, spics and white trash own them which boosts the number of bite attacks but pitbulls are literally the niggers of the dog world.
They fuck up everytime you place hem in civilized society

The Boston Terrier. It's nickname is literally "The American Gentleman".

I think about carrying a knife for the same reason. I have a gun but stabbing the dog would be quicker(for me. I don't give a shit about the attacking dogs suffering)and less likely to injure my dog or a random person. I've already killed one Pit in my yard and have no problem doing it again

Australian Sheppard

Golden retriever

You're full of shit. "all the time" is probably somewhere in the same statistical range as shark attacks. When you have a particularly large breed of dog, it is a heavy reaponsibility to raise and train them correctly; there should be a license for it like guns. Niggers are the least responsible group, but the most likely to own pitbulls. Ban niggers, and ban anyone who does nigger-tier shit like chainkng their dogs to trees.

i dont have a small enough pistol to carry with me when im running, yet. the knife is easily concealed and easy to get to. i usually run 2 dogs at a time and most of them are shepherds. i still dont want to take any chances

fpWp

>Banning the dogs is like banning a gun because some nog shot somebody with one.
Guns don't run around by themselves you fucking idiot

First ban gunzs.
Then let people own pitbulls and let them run free.
California is a shithole.

Oh look. Another leftist who doesn't understand the difference between defense and offense. Let me know when other dogs are murdering in these numbers.

There were over 40 people killed by pits in 2017 and the majority were white. Zero shark deaths in 2017

Same. Plus shooting would be risky if one of your dogs is in another dogs mouth.

Again, training. I don't know why you have to be certified to own a gun but not a dog. And white victims doesn't = white owners.

Of those 40 people, how many of the owners were white? I would really love to know that answer. I would almost bet it's going to be 80% minority owners of the niggerbull.

Why do you type like a faggot?

Haha too true.

Most of the victims were children killed by the family pet. You can't train the traits out of a dog breed. They were CREATED for bloodsport. That's their fucking purpose. When they maul something they are being good pit bulls. It's not that complicated. It's like people can't use logic when it comes to dogs

"Get that dog off, I don't even know what that is!"

It's a little german jagdterrier catching a hog singlehandedly.

We are agreeing. I do not think pits should be allowed to be family dogs, period. They can be highly trained because they are super nigger tier strength and speed dogs, but they are not good work dogs for the most part. So they are useless. Gas the pit bulls.

This. Its ironic how so many people here defend pits while condemning niggers for being genetically predisposed to violent and uncivilized behavior like the same couldn't be true for dogs. Fucking idiots

Imagine those dogs without all the care and love they get from their owners, trying to prove those are normal gentle puppies. Imagine any stray cat that gets beaten, still able to recover with food and home. Pit bulls can't even be normal when they get all the comfort, some day they might snap.

Yeah, how can you be a race realist but not a dog breed realist?

>internet toughguy
You're not gonna do anything, Pedro.
Now get outside and start picking strawberries.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZ_IDMmxA_4
Those little fuckers can take quite a beating

I used to live in the literal middle of nowhere. My other neighbor was (who was a total piece of shit lowlife) lived about 3 miles away down a rock road. He had 2 pit bulls and every time I would drive down the road, they would chase my truck. It wasn't like they were playing, if I would have gotten out, they would have ripped me up. We called the county police a few times, they basically said all they can do is pick them up if they have proof they are on my property. I set up 3 deer cameras facing the woods and, I got a bunch of pictures of the dogs walking around by my house. Cops took the dogs away and the guy never even bothered to go get them. If my wife and kids were out there, and got mauled, I would have killed the guy.

Again, bullshit. We literally have more states than we do pitbull incidents in a year according to you and wherever you got that number. It's a very low statistic. High compared to other dogs? Sure. But there are a fuckton of pitbulls in this country and you're ignoring them for the 40 unfortunates. Do you realize that if we replaced the black population with pitbulls, the homicide rate would go down?

I'm 100% for taking the dogs seriously and requiring training classes or something along those lines. Don't pretend that all those "family dog" incidents were trained cases either.

Poor hog. I would hope his teeth weren't removed.

Its honestly kind of scary because not only retards like the guy you dealt with, but all the pitbull apologists that insist on having ticking timebombs just running around, all it takes is one bad day and someone's gonna end up dead.

What the fuck is the opposite of a race realist? They deny the existence of races? Does race realism imply inherent differences in races or is race realism just that they do exist? I can’t keep track of these bs terms anymore.

Do you support dogfighting? If answer is yes, then you can support Pitbulls.
If the answer is no, then you don't understand where the Pit in Pitbull comes from.
It's that simple.

of course it's the pet owners, but these shit dogs were and continue to be bred for their retarded and violent temperment. in the same way that keeping a pet tiger isn't legal, it would be best to institute the same standards for these dogs.

Really? Because they certainly don't have to do that. It's almost like the concept of "training" pertains to teaching them habits they wouldn't have naturally.

I think if you neuter them as you're supposed to they will be significantly less violent.
This pit was not neutered. If it were I think there would have been less violence. Still, I think they're definitely nigger-tier dogs.

Do you think you are going to remove thousands of years of selective breeding with your dog training skills?

Yes, because my pits have never attacked or killed other dogs or people. I bave three of them.

>t. next person to get mauled

have* I type like a nigger on the phone.

You wish. They're just like any other dog in terms of pack hierarchy. You'd think they're pugs the way they just wanna chill and watch TV with me.

>Really? Because they certainly don't have to do that
Ok, what animal do you think they should fight in the pit then? Because they are called PITbulls because they are meant to be fought in the Pit.
dailymotion.com/video/x3w7047

And they are, all across the world. And then breeders in the U.S import the best of those dogs and breed them. Deal with it.

Commiefornia here, you're fake news.
Walk in gun store, buy gun. Wait 30 days, pick up gun. Extremely difficult if you're a retard. Otherwise easy. Stop being a faggot, nigger

Them fighting in pits is beyond my control; I can't magically control other people's dogs. I know you're a foreigner, but in this country, dog fighting is a,most exclusively a nigger activity. The vast majority of pits, like way above 99%, do not fight in pits.

Google Darla Napora. SF area member of pro-pitbull group, pregnant, slaughtered by her beloved pittie, boyfriend said "don't blame the breed" to news, Darla buried with dog's ashes.

In that situation, you attach a rag to one of your lugnuts, or tie it through the wheel. Retarded car chasing dogs will bite down on the rag and get their heads twisted. Very effective, standard country living type shit. If that doesn't cure them then SSS. If you don't know what SSS stands for, stay in the city with all of the soyboys like the faggot you are.

No, ban the owners.

>Them fighting in pits is beyond my control;
Not when you buy a fucking PITbull ! Fuck off with your nigger-tier logic. I would have more respect if you would just be honest and say you don't care.
>but in this country, dog fighting is a,most exclusively a nigger activity.
No, it is not. It might have gone down since the 70's, but white breeders certainly fight their dogs and they import fighting dogs or order the seed from fighting dogs all across the world. So when you go out and buy a PIT bull, you are supporting dogs fighting in PITS.
Not that fucking hard to understand.

That was a little harsh, didn't mean to call you a faggot user

I remember you from the diner. You smell like faggot and dont know when the man next to you wants yer head.

Like the fantasy the kid in the pic has?

youtu.be/McAeQiLmEYU

He to got tired of the barking rats.