FBI scandal about to blow up

Previous thread:
nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

Drudge is on it too

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tponews/status/955979119228940288
twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/956176748856729601
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/956177115635908608
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's going to indict the crooks in the FBI?

Just send the Marines in to clear out the trash and filth.

Bump

Check. This maybe?

Damn

Bump. Apparently a Senator just said they have an insider whistleblower

Bump in the hopes this morphs into a happening thread

This, I want marine raiders on every street corner, I'll even take a fireteam into my home and supply their daily crayola ration to put an end to this horrendous civil enforcement boondoggle.

Sauce?

MSM will continue to ignore it. The disgusting pigs on the Left will shrug it all off and justify it because it's Drumph.

Welp, gird your loins, it's happening.

Checked. Trump will do it eventually, look how much he is surrounded by them. However it's even worse than we imagine I think, so many players are involved

Senator Johnson on Fox News desu

they're trying to save the rest of the agency by explaining only a portion are corrupt while the rest were following orders.
I say shut down the FBI because the NSA can do a better job and the Marines too
Then destroy the CIA and everyone in it

twitter.com/tponews/status/955979119228940288

Devin Nunes given extra protection in preparation for memo release.

Mueller is even more dirty than Comey and Rod "The Rat" Rosenstein appointed Mueller as Special Counsel.
Why did trump not get rid of snakes like Rosenstein who pretends to be impartial.
Every high level stooge in FBI and DOJ are deep state operatives.

Last night on Fox. Senator Johnson. And it didn’t seem he had “let it slip”. On user pointed out he seemed anxious until he said that and then got calm instead of the other way around.

I was hyped until I read "I believe", it's an opinion piece

See below. I saw it.

I smell it too, the MSM is force feeding us more Mueller Russia probe, saying Trump could be interviewed and shit. Something big is brewing, plus that guest on Tucker yesterday saying the memo talks about the secret society that tried/is trying to unseat Trump

It is still accurate, the cards just have to be played right

matt drudge is the former faggot live in lover of andrew breitbart

ANY serious civilian outrage over this will be infiltrated by the FBI and stopped from spreading. In a couple years anyone who brings this up will just be called a conspiracy theorist and laughed out.

Was the guest Trey Gowdy by any chance? Shit is definetly about to get real

you wouldn't JUST and old man like me would you?

twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/956176748856729601

Pic related

Thing is, will this stop Mueller before he possibly gets Trump in some lame perjury trap?

Based Gaetz, he is /ourguy/ or good at faking it

Lies/Honesty are relative- depending upon your interpretation.

If you expect lies, then lies are honesty.

Perhaps it's not the world that's wrong, but your understanding of it.

Rumors say that Mueller is /ourguy/ and together with Rosenstein black mailed.

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/956177115635908608

Pic related

Why is GOP keep create smokescreen to cover the fact Mueller will impeach Trump soon?

I have a feeling it has to do with this:

This thread is about a leaked deep state chat about Mueller, Rosenstein etc. from May 17th, that didn´t make a lot of sense at the time, but definetly does now!

MegaANON leaked those. She gave them to a few of us. We provided them yesterday

DRUMPF IS *claps* A FASCIST AND *claps* I DON'T CARE IF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY AND GOVERNMENT MORE BROADLY IS VERIFIABLY CORRUPT BECAUSE THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING IS UNDERMINING WHITE PEOPLE *clapsclapsclaps*

Arrrrr, yes.... Ye olde "a few bad apples" defence.
Yep.

Don't worry.
The evidence will be accidentally deleted.

TICK TOCK

Mueller does not deserve to be /ourguy/, he should rot in jail.

Why wouldn't Democrats just say the FBI was justified in their actions in taking down Trump and that these agents are heroes? Seems like they could embolden their base if they go that route.

Mueller is MKULTRA child rapist. No one ever looked more the part.

You look more like one

I don’t think so. Certainly that supports the assertion of the conspiracy but the text from Strzok/Page pretty clearly states “in McCabes office” and I have seen a couple references to “meetings” plural where it was pretty clear physical meetings were meant. Plus, think about it, would the phrase “off site” really be used to refer to a chat?

They could try but there would be one hella lot of blood in the streets by sundown, IMHO.

retard

ur mom du fagit

White people let Mexicans take over several states. There is not going to be a violent backlash against this shit. Look at how much we've already put up with.

>You look more like one

You have to be over 18 to post here.

we have a same problem in India fucking liberals just don't report liberal politician problem

Kek!

You have a bigger problem. Street shitting.

Honestly if Hillary won I think a violent backlash would've been possible. Tensions were pretty high during the election and Trump winning lowered them significantly.

You know. I remember during the BJ years people who mentioned Mena, Arkansas and Barry Seal were laughed at. It was actually the ORIGIN of the “tinfoil hat” phrase. Now I see there is a Hollywood movie and multiple documentaries where it is all accepted history. You might want to consider this at odd moments as you sling accusations of tin foil.

>Rod "The Rat" Rosenstein

Rosenstein, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul.

Rose-En-Stein: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Rose. En. Stein.

>a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch
How is that defence, it's more an indictment of anyone at all even remotely related to the offenders.

Well, who knows. You could be right. Let us try it and see, shall we? I doubt Schumer has balls the size of what you seem to believe you have.

You're spending too much time on here. Why don't even the most extreme people on here or more radical sites start these lynch mobs? Oh wait, nobody wants to fucking sit in a prison cell for the rest of their life.

this no doubt btw fuck white people you deserve based genocide treatment

Yeah but S is likely Strzok and S has black mail on Rosenstein. It might be not directly related to this happening, but related to a happening nonetheless

You first, I don't want to go to prison

S was Strzok

Ty
Read:

ya he's from LA and he's pissed

This is a good point. They have been abusing fisa to get blackmail on lots of politicians to strengthen their cabal.

No I'm saying Trump being in office (as well as a Republican majority) was huge in lowering tensions.

During the election there was literally a red team planner thread that went past the bump limit every day.

White people wouldn't have done shit. Why didn't they riot when Obama won and was reelected or during any of the dumb shit he did?

I have yet to see any evidence S has leverage on RR, other than, obviously, RR was “in on it”. Seems to me if S had that kind of leverage HE would still have a job and RR would be out of work. Sort of indicates to me that maybe RR is “the witness”.

Either you are lying or think you are special because those have been around since a week or 2 after the chat occurred. Sorry. You aren’t special.

This is where Epstein Island, paying off sexual accusers etc comes from

no matter how low in life you are right now
you gotta be happy not being shit guy right now

On the days that Schumer comes out and proclaims “It is all true, we OWN it. We are still trying to commit treason against a sitting president because he won.” I will firebomb every FBI office I can find.

Well it is leaked in this chat and a lot of the stuff from the chat, didn´t make stuff at the time, but does sense now:

They've said that without saying it.

How about you go take a long walk off a short pier nigger. For POSTERITY purposes it’s important to be factual. Those didn’t get leaked by anyone in/ around FBI. They were leaked here for us by MegaANON. Don’t like it??? Oh well.

*didn´t make sense at the time, but does now. That makes it kinda legit, as well as the fact that the chat is from May 17th 2017 and Mueller got announced as head of the Russia SC hours later

Forogt to include you
Read:

Careful, user. Contain your power level until the right moment - at which point our collective autism will be used in full force.

Holy shit the Russian bots are out in force this morning. Mueller must have something ready to explode the headlines, or they wouldnt be making such an effort to discredit the team. Can't wait for these slavs to BTFO when undeniable proof comes that trump is their lackey, and primary source for money laundering.

gonna be grrrreeeaaatt.

Eh I guess you're right. Not even the boers in SA have rebelled yet.

But damn those threads got too consistent. "lol government has drones, what's your peashooter ever gonna do?" would be a 300+ post thread guaranteed with red team planner spam. And you had at least one of them every day.

and... this is why there is all the martial law talk

hang them all with their families watching.

That and people will flip the fuck out when they see the full scale corruption that has been denied for decades. Pizzagate exposure too

weak
rather force them to watch their families be hanged, then rekt them

You should look through some archives then dude. Be sure to be sitting down when you find out they weren’t leaked by Meg. Your newness shows no bounds. You don’t have to believe me. There are others here who have them saved from MONTHS ago

wat's the 'sealed indictment' count at?

I’m not new bro. Promise you that. She dumped them months ago. That’s beside the point. Thank you for engaging me respectfully. You think POTUS will reveal any of this at the SOTU address on 1/30?

That user is actually correct.However she provuded some useful additional info

You´re right, however MegaAnon really was right a couple of times. We know her since the Seth Rich days

Ok so for being so arrogant to claim you had something leaked, I’ll do half your work for you. Simple google of three words: “fbi chat limey”. First article result is published JUNE MOTHERFUCKING 1st. All those shots were known in May and were on this board before the article. Now go to your room.

It´s over 9000 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think she knows some things but I don’t believe it’s always the same person. Much like Q. The trips are known and spread around unfortunately.

And you know Schumer will never openly admit it. Plus it sounds like he is smart enough to stay well clear of shit like this.

>888
>9000
fuck

Notice I put a pretty heavy qualifier on it in alignment with the poster’s assertion, that Schumer would brazenly own it all.

See
I already said SORRY fag.

I am literally the only person here who knows her real identity. She’s legit. I messaged her last night asking if I could tell everyone who she is. No response

How do we know this isn't FBI disinfo? It sure seems like it. This is released the same time all this shit is hitting the fan? I don't have much confidence in these chats, unless someone can help convince me

Sorry I forgot to add, the research I did to blow you the fuck out was for POSTERITY PURPOSES of course. Fag.

AGAIN

Isnt this guy related to Podesta some how?

You're a fed - Why should anyone believe you desu