G-GUYS??

G-GUYS??

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/tponews/status/955979119228940288
youtube.com/watch?v=vfv2_EptHW4
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sen-ron-johnson-theres-indication-number-high-level-fbi-officials-holding-secret-offsite-meetings-video/
twitter.com/StarChamberMaid/status/956167054993666048
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/956177115635908608
katu.com/news/local/police-50-caliber-rifle-stolen-from-gresham-home
oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/oregon_rep_to_skip_state_of_th.html
thedailybeast.com/fbi-connecticut-plane-crash-may-have-been-intentional
newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/secret-service-agent-laptop-stolen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They had the same tweet yesterday. Makes sense though since Strzok lawyered up

BTW have bump

A senator is on TV saying they have an inside whistle-blower. Dis gon b gud.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2018%2F01%2F23%2Fevidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi%2F

>Liz S
I want to believe, but who cares what some roastie with a check mark says?

Deep state war soon

IKR, who is she?

Mueller is one panicked nigger

it's JFK all over again...

So good.

Omg don’t say that

Senator Johnson said it on FOX, you dip.

Why panic?

Blow the whistle

Cause he dun goofed.

what he do user?

>wikileaks gets the texts
>its extremely damning
>entire fake media and democrats blame putin and demand nukes
>mfw

dun goofed

spooky.

I wonder why they thought this would never come out??

Because she was supposed to win the election

consequences will never be the sdame

twitter.com/tponews/status/955979119228940288

Devin Nunes given special protection in anticipation for memo release.

It was her turn.
She could not lose.
Oops.

>Be American govt official
>Go to jail for holding a meeting off-site
>Don't go to jail for carrying out an entire cabinet role with a bathroom email server
>Don't go to jail for selling uranium to Russia
>Don't go to jail for smuggling arms to ISIS via Libya
>Don't go to jail for smuggling guns to Mexico
>Don't go to jail for killing 3000 people on 9/11
>Don't go to jail for launching 2 wars for Israel and killing hundreds of thousands in the 2000s
>Don't go to jail for providing nuclear equipment to NK
>Don't go to jail for bringing tonnes of cocaine into the country creating a crack epidemic to fund CIA friends in Central America
>Don't go to jail for using the army to guard poppy fields in Afghanistan

Don't get your hopes up Senator. Americans will just repeat the chant of 'muh constitution' as they continue to be cucked by the elite and their shabbos goys.

delicious

Really interesting. It would be a shame if it were to somehow put hillary in jail. Oh wait a minute It wouldn’t be a shame at all, it would mean all the lies and deception ends

Ron Johnson interview: youtube.com/watch?v=vfv2_EptHW4

@2:26: "I think there’s indications there was a number of high level FBI official holding secret meetings offsite."

Longer article about Johnson's remarks: thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sen-ron-johnson-theres-indication-number-high-level-fbi-officials-holding-secret-offsite-meetings-video/

Link to OP tweet: twitter.com/StarChamberMaid/status/956167054993666048

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/956177115635908608
Pic related

No more columns

>it's JFK all over again...
katu.com/news/local/police-50-caliber-rifle-stolen-from-gresham-home

oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/oregon_rep_to_skip_state_of_th.html

>potus care for a ride with the top down
-Cianigger
>not so fast dahnald

Remember those two fbi agents back in 2013 or so, who died during a training missing? Toss from a helicopter....

What did THEY know?

Good question. Let’s dive in, shall we?

He dun goofed. What don't you understand about that?

thedailybeast.com/fbi-connecticut-plane-crash-may-have-been-intentional

Day of the Rope for spooks is approaching. I feel it.

What about the FBI agent killed shortly after Trump took office? I cant recall all the details but I think he was mistaken for pic related at the time or that was disinfo spread to obfuscate.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND BUMP THIS FOR TRUMP, BUMP THIS FOR JUSTICE & AMERICA

Jesus Christ I never expected the Jewish influence in this country to disappear in my lifetime but it may be destroyed. Perhaps we'll manage to prevent the Civil War

Makes you think. Especially when an aussie has to point that out!

>twitter.com/tponews/status/955979119228940288
MY BODY IS READY!!

Are you the guy, which your pic implies? If so, make a thread man, you only rarely post nowadays ;(

>twitter.com/tponews/status/955979119228940288
>Devin Nunes has been given Secret Service protection in anticipation of the Memo release

They were big guys.

4u

Lets just say the cyber police will back asking him about some of their back-tracing

Can the SS get in on the fun?

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/03/17/secret-service-agent-laptop-stolen/

Based Ted

Just get rid of the fbi and make 4chins head of domestic intelligence.

>tfw you are not part of FBI secret society

>8+ years later and this meme is still fucking funny

Why would we attack a fortified foe head on when attacking their weakest link is a much better plan?

Oh ffs. What else?

THIS

whats the likelyhood the FBI goes full 9/11 to distract us?

You have to understand that these same clowns had trouble hiding all their sheningans before widespread internet and while controlling whole goverment.

Slim to none at this point. They tried yesterday with a school shooting.

I'm ok with this.

AHAHAHAHAHA, ill still be on the look out

Which got little to no air time. I think they realize they’ve run out of time

>this just in: Every woman in america nudes have just been released. The head of the head of domestic intelligence only had this to say
>nice

Lel

didnt 2 people die? it got airtime in australia but honestly, no one cares here anymore unless they kill at least 10+ people

can someone give me a quick rundown here r point to where I can find it?

Nigger-haired-bitch-with-denture-plate.jpg

Yes

this

A secret meeting being held with (((bad actors)))???

See

>echoing the nation's response perfectly

who's Devin Nunes?

Just drain the swamp already

A russian agent who worked with the Trump Transition team who will be going to prison alongside him

The insiders wanted Hillary. In fact, the seamless changeover from Obama's peeps to Hillary's peeps was underway when Trump won his unexpected victory.

The Left had been digging in for some time. Forming quiet alliances and some out in the open; building a tacit understanding that government was only going to move Left from now on.

Obama was a genuine Leftist, but gave Hillary lots of headaches because she is just a grifter. Hillary just wants to get rich and win all the battles on the way.

That's why the Russia-Russia-Russia thing reignited the day after the election. Basically TeamHillary is still fighting the election.

People like Steve P on Infowars say "Don't worry, Trump's in charge."

Worry.

As Congress gets closer to doing Watergate style hearings and most of the Dem shenanigans come out, Mueller will have a brief sit-down with Trump after which he WILL be indicted.

It will be for something small like a process crime, but enough to work up the Dem base.

They are going for a Blue Wave this November and impeachment the very first order of business in January.

Unless Trump and his people are bringing their A-game, we will see a President Pence soon. Pence will also be caught up in another Special Counsel investigation. This is the plan.

If Dems get in the White House again, they will take every precaution to make certain there is never again another Rep president.

lol, you funny goy

He’s a hero pasta nigger. He’s investigating fraud on the democratic side. He’s super loyal to President

There would be civil war if that happened.

Anon5 was right again

>nunes
>pasta

When? Yesterday? What did he say? I could barely understand his ranting

No. Trump is good. Everything about the investigation has finished. The leaks from their findings signal its completion and now starts the work of preparing the public for the true horror of everything. When Trump made his "calm before the storm" comment last year, it means they had completed the work at that time. Everything since then has been the slow process of preparing everyone for actions against their beloved politicians

POTUS’s SOTU address on 1/30???

Nice source retard

Allegedly.

How do you wink with a frown?

you pretend that you have a frown and you wink to let people know

Sadly this.
There is no jailing these people. Even if Trump tries he will become Kennedy, or they will drag this out in court for years, until they can shift the balance again.
I really don't see it happening, but here is too hoping. Cheers.

bb.b.b.b.b.bbut she did!

My concern is the vast numbers of Obama/Clinton team holdovers. They saturate all of DC. If we were in a safe place, we would not be hearing about Mueller pressing for a Trump interview.

As Congress gets closer to Dem actions, Mueller turns the heat up to 11 on Trump/Sessions.

This is the final battle of the election happening now. Even if Trump wins and stays in office, he will probably have legal issues for perjury or "lying to an FBI agent", etc., anything to discredit him.

If the Dems can legitimize (in any way) the Russia thing (though everyone knows it's false), even with a minor charge, it will heavily damage Trump.

And even after this, you have the full strength of TeamHillary coming back for the next round.

Lel

There’s over 9,000 indictments

It would be the most appropriate time to address it I think.

I thought so too Leaf