To any of you actually go to a church or do you just LARP as Christians? If you do go to church what kind; Catholic...

To any of you actually go to a church or do you just LARP as Christians? If you do go to church what kind; Catholic, Anglican, Baptist or are you in one of those Cults like Seventh Day Adventist, Pentecostalism or Mormonism?
You should join your local baptist church and ask the Lord to be saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/open-theism.html
livius.org/sources/content/oriental-varia/eridu-genesis/
ligonier.org/blog/tulip-and-reformed-theology-introduction/
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>baptist
Become Orthodox, heretic

I go to church as often as I can. I'm Baptist, but I don't believe the Earth was created 6,000 years ago. I want to start a white Christian family, and I think all race-mixers are disgusting.

I don't believe in god but I was raised in Christian faith. If I ever start going to church again i will keep my catholic faith. I suppose this will happen since it will become the only way to ward off muslims.

I go to a reformed Baptist church but I believe in Open Theism.

I wanted to initially but there are literally no orthodox churches where I live.
What do you consider to be the least heretical of the non-orthodox churches?

>"I'm sure you have a black ancestor"
>"We're all mixed"
Wait, does he believe in Evolution or Creationism? Or is he saying Adam and Eve wuz black?

Penny here.

He thinks Jew is a race ...

>tfw I have to go to church so my mother in-law will like me
Baptist church every weekend is slowly killing me.

The black people at Anderson's Church like brother Dominique are cool people, stop being a jealous basement-dwelling peckerwood. I'm white but my identity doesn't rely on being surrounded by other whites, like Anderson I identify with Christians of all Races as opposed to sodomites of my own race.

Protestant, wouldn't really say if I fit into a particular smaller denomination since I don't base my theological interpretations with that pushed by specific denominations. I don't care so much for infant and then adult baptism, baptism is a public proclaimation of faith and though it is a sacrament, it's not inherently as necessary to salvation as basic belief that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and was ressed the 3rd day.
So long as its in line with Scripture and Council of Nicaea it's fine.
I'm conflicted on the whole ordeal with the pentecostalists.

Catholic here. I just realized that being a fedora tipper wasn't what my ancestors fought for. You know, the rebel stage.

A happy child of God

I go to a reformed Baptist church, though I am not a Calvinist myself.

Like clockwork, i wonder why the bots shill so hard against christ

The church of christ is the body

My father and his wife raised me as a Protestant baptist but within the past year I have started to lose faith in this. Catholicism is the way to go, I don't have a car so I can't go to church on my own but within the next few months when I get one I will be able to start going to a local Catholic church and take RCIA classes.

Good goyim, forget about race, marry your daughters off to black christian good bois who dindu nuffin.

I attend Mass every Sunday at a Catholic church. I teach my children to pray. I try to pray the Divine Office daily (Lauds and Vespers).

I was raised Pentecostal, then later became a Southern Baptist of the Calvinist persuasion before coming home to the Catholic Church. I thank our blessed Lord that I was never a fedora tipper.

gotquestions.org/open-theism.html

"Ultimately, open theism fails in that it attempts to explain the unexplainable—the relationship between God's foreknowledge and mankind's free will. Just as extreme forms of Calvinism fail in that they make human beings nothing more than pre-programmed robots, so open theism fails in that it rejects God's true omniscience and sovereignty. God must be understood through faith, for “without faith it is impossible to please God” (Hebrews 11:6a). Open theism is, therefore, not scriptural. It is simply another way for finite man to try to understand an infinite God. Open theism should be rejected by followers of Christ. While open theism is an explanation for the relationship between God's foreknowledge and human free will, it is not the biblical explanation."

The traditions and teachings of the roman catholic church conflicts the Bible.

All forms of Calvinism teach that human beings are just pre-programmed robots, not just the "extreme forms". Your quote, which comes from a Calvinist site, doesn't refute open theism.

I don't believe in god and never have. It's mental slavery to fear and respect a being that does nothing or might not even exist. Original sin as taught by many monotheistic religions is a horrendous failure of a moral philosophy. I feel like it's all just very outdated and people can and have been moral without it.

If you lived outside of the peer pressure and/or brainwashing at youth the sales pitch religions provide are laughable.

Ironically, churches are for new Christians and slightly more mature Christians to mentor them. After a decade or so one realizes after delving deeply that advanced Christians are not only not needed they are not necessarily welcome anymore. Not running down churches. They are needed and have a place but when you get to the point you realize there are many things that need to be said from the pulpit that are not you need to find more productive uses of your time and resources.

>it is not the biblical explanation
Jonah 3:10
>this kills the Calvinist

Traditional Catholicism is the only true faith

Not true

People struggle with this because people struggle with “time”. Why should the creator of the universe be constrained to our understanding of time?

Why would I want to poison my mind with the ideology that formed the foundation of Liberalism?

kys

They all have their cons desu so i wouldn't trust any of them. The least heretical is obviously the Orthodox (not at all heretical)
That's a shame, i'd suggest you read up more on Orthodoxy, even if you can't convert now it's still something to keep in mind

I bet you are a jew.

catholicism is in direct confliction with the Bible

Right. Spacetime could exist in one instant with all of history existing at once outside the realm of the universe

New International Version
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'"

New Living Translation
Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.'"

English Standard Version
in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

Berean Study Bible
They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.'"

Berean Literal Bible
And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'"

New American Standard Bible
'BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.'"

King James Bible
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
They worship Me in vain, teaching as doctrines the commands of men."

International Standard Version
Their worship of me is empty, because they teach human rules as doctrines.'"

NET Bible
and they worship me in vain, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'"

New Heart English Bible
And in vain do they worship me, teaching instructions that are the commandments of men.'"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
'And they revere me in vain while they teach the doctrines of the commandments of man.' “

Catholicism is one of the worst

>Filioque
>unmarried priests
>immaculate conception
>Papal supremacy
>Papal infallibility
>inpulgences
>Novus Orpo
>oripinal sin
>Purgatory

I can count the heresies till tomorrow
Join the One, True, Catholic and Apostolic church OP, Orthodoxy

> going to church

Nah. Too much of a cultist vibe. It just becomes something you do to keep up appearances with the other people who go to your church. But if your looking for a sense of belonging, then I guess it's as good as anything.

Russian Orthodoxy is just Christianity with elements of Slavic paganism and mysticism sprinkled in. Corruption exists in that church hierarchy too by the way.

Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the best forms of Christianity because they're the least Christian of all. Still mediocre though.

Its good to address the Cult accurately.....

The Roman Catholic Cult / Church / False False Faith is AS WICKED as SATAN AND ALL HIS DEMONS!

Here's another good one:
1 Timothy 4:1-3
>1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
>2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
>3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

the bible that was written by catholics?

English Standard Version
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;

King James Bible
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

American Standard Version
For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Douay-Rheims Bible
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment:

English Revised Version
For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Webster's Bible Translation
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgment;

Weymouth New Testament
For God did not spare angels when they had sinned, but hurling them down to Tartarus consigned them to caves of darkness, keeping them in readiness for judgement.

Well, he certainly ain't a Christian.

Then again, most U.S. baptists aren't.

You're delusional.
livius.org/sources/content/oriental-varia/eridu-genesis/

English Standard Version
if by turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them to extinction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;

King James Bible
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

American Standard Version
and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, having made them an example unto those that should live ungodly;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And reducing the cities of the Sodomites, and of the Gomorrhites, into ashes, condemned them to be overthrown, making them an example to those that should after act wickedly.

English Revised Version
and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, having made them an example unto those that should live ungodly;

Webster's Bible Translation
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example to those that afterwards should live ungodly lives.

Weymouth New Testament
He reduced to ashes the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, and condemned them to overthrow, making them an example to people who might in future be living godless lives.

koas

Regardless of faults. We are one brotherhood under Christ. He would not want to see us divided under any circumstance. I too reject many things of many denominations, but i love my brothers in Christ.

>Russian Orthodoxy

No such thing, there's only Orthodoxy, you meant the Russian patriarchate

>slavic paganism

How many levels of ignorance are you on? Slavs aren't the only Orthodox people.

New International Version
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God's curse!

New Living Translation
I say again what we have said before: If anyone preaches any other Good News than the one you welcomed, let that person be cursed.

English Standard Version
As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

Berean Study Bible
As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!

Berean Literal Bible
As we have said before, even now I say again: If anyone is preaching a gospel to you contrary to what you received, let him be accursed!

New American Standard Bible
As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

King James Bible
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
As we have said before, I now say again: If anyone preaches to you a gospel contrary to what you received, a curse be on him!

International Standard Version
What we have told you in the past I am now telling you again: If anyone proclaims to you a gospel contrary to what you received, let that person be condemned!

in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN! in JESUS' NAME, AMEN!

this is not true. calvinists believe that we have free will but god just knows what our choice will be.

Not a single author of the Bible was catholic

>immaculate conception
You can't argue the virgin bitch
>original sin
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, so also death was passed on to all men, because all sinned.

Don't know about Filioque but the rest are in fact Catholic LARPing

>actually go to a church
No, churches are full of nigger lovers and foreigner importers. It's easier to pretend "the Church will save the West" than actually go to one and see that they're treasonous scum.

Not Catholic here, but how so?

TULIP and Reformed Theology: An Introduction
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Total Depravity
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Unconditional Election
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Limited Atonement
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Irresistible Grace
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Perseverance of the Saints

I go to my local Kingdom Hall twice a week :heart:

ligonier.org/blog/tulip-and-reformed-theology-introduction/

TULIP and Reformed Theology: An Introduction
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Total Depravity
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Unconditional Election
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Limited Atonement
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Irresistible Grace
TULIP and Reformed Theology: Perseverance of the Saints

That's true but heresy is the work of the devil, and can lead to much worse things.

I don't hate my heretical brothers in Christ at all, i'm simply worried. Heresy is no small thing. I'm not praising Orthodoxy just because, I'm doing it because practicing Orthodoxy in heretical ways can be very dangerous.

>baptist church
lel

That is not what Calvinists believe. God chooses who he wants. He doesnt choose us because he knew we would choose him.

EPH 1:4

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Explain why Slavic pagan figures are canonized as renamed saints in the Russian orthodox church then.

2 Peter 3:8 comes to mind

Why the fuck would someone ever go to a church?

thats a jehovah's witness thing right?

>What do you consider to be the least heretical of the non-orthodox churches?
i guess that would be catholics, tho their angry god doctrine is really off-putting for me.

Catholic, Latin Mass
Degree in theology
Really mean it

Find Christ, brother. Salvation awaits.

who could be behind this telephone pole

Psh, this is a foretelling of Islam.

Example?

Quakerism is the only branch of Christianity that isn't complete bullshit.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

English Standard Version
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

cool

Catholics are massive heretics, what on earth are you talking about

And the brotherhood is the Catholic Church, and all who deny it are heretics and schismatics.

This clown is not a saint, nor a preacher
>Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
>20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
>21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that
>they which do such things shall not inherit kingdom of God.
Galatians 5,19-21
Now become sede.
OR, do as this schismatic says: You will still go to Hell if you remain Orthodox, but at least by being schismatic you will be closer to the Truth. And those that are closer, are easier to convince to it fully.
Not too mention, if you refrain from sin, your list of sins will be shorter and you will be punished lighter.

HE
IS
A
JEW

Can you guys explain basic teachings of your faith ?

English Standard Version
having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,

I go to a Baptist church but honestly only because I've been to it my whole life, and there are few of us that still go. I believe that as long as you ask Jesus into your heart, ask him to forgive you of your sins, and actively change your life and way of thinking, then it doesn't really matter what denomination you belong to; they're just different traditions. Jesus said that Satan's kingdom is not divided unto itself, so he knew we would have our differences today.

Pope means father/priests are called father

Matthew 23:9King James Version (KJV)

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Jesus is our high priest and HE ALONE is a mediator between God and man (NOT THE POPE):

Heb 4:14
Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

larping christcucks everyone LOL worship a jew but but you are a jew!

Elijah the Thunderer AKA Perun.

Except for all of the New Testament....

>Can you guys explain basic teachings of your faith ?
>gas the pharisees

People can make decisions. Believing in God isn'd a decision. It's revelation.

Roman Catholic Cult is a brotherhood of WICKED SATANIC PEDOPHILES who need to repent!

Roman Catholic Cult is a brotherhood of WICKED SATANIC PEDOPHILES who need to repent!

No, catholicism was invented later, after adding a lot of philosophy and paganism in the soup.

literally this

It is a GIFT FROM THE HOLY TRIUNE GOD OF GLORY!

AMEN! AND AMEN!

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

I agree.

the post i was responding to was arguing that God chooses us because he knows we will choose him which is not Biblical

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

God isn't triune, God is one

I do. I was raised southern baptist but believe reformation Calvinist doctrine I be the most logical approach to the Bible. I will attend an orthodox service with no issues. I disagree with 90% of Romanism/Catholicism. No way I’m going to a holy roller, 7th day, Nazarene, AOG, etc. service. Cults created in the 19th century by, I believe, the same crew behind Scofeldian heresy to destroy the church. Their doctrine is heretical.

You wouldn't be Christian by any definition. You are part of the problem as to why European Christianity is becoming secular. You aren't keeping your catholic faith by being an atheist.

BELIEVE IN OUR JEWISH GOD!

Lets just get rid of Abrahamic religions as a whole!

God is the Father
God is the Son
God is the Holy Spirit

One God, three persons

Doctrinally they are the LEAST heretic of all the other WESTERN churches user probably has in his vicinity, which was the question.