Scientists reconstruct face of 9,000 year-old Greek teenager

reuters.com/article/us-greece-archaeology-dawn/scientists-reconstruct-face-of-9000-year-old-greek-teenager-idUSKBN1FC1XK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VIjJvWoKLY
youtube.com/watch?v=zO6nRXPzX1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The same scientists that reconstructed the face of Jesus I assume

John travolta hasn't aged a day

Before the discussion starts I want to point out that he's white, this is the almost average of white we have here

Humans have been selecting for neotancy (characteristics of youth / childlikeness) for a long time. Sometimes its too highly tuned or exclusive, and so you get the peobl2m with pedos. But the driving cause - the desire for youth exists in all

looks like a cross between mickey rourke and val kilmer

So the jews were white, good to know

kek

kek
but looks bit more like val kilmer

>9000 years ago
>Greek
look at him
look at that retarded OP

There was no such thing as "Greek" 9000 years ago you massive retard. She's most likely just a Neolithic Farmer.

How is that any different from greek girls nowadays?

Genetically, very.
Phenotypically? Dunno.

She would BTFO 95% of modern men.

>Jews aren't White!!
>Sand niggers aren't White!!
>complains when Jesus, who was a Jew who lived in sand nigger area, isn't blonde and blue eyed.

Holy shit does this mean Danzig is an immortal entity ? youtube.com/watch?v=9VIjJvWoKLY

What the fuck is that picture?

You put in all the effort of reconstructing a picture from a fossil and the fucking picture you use has the lighting of an interrogation room?

You can't see shit, I don't even know what gender xhe is

Absoluted chad.

>I wrote the article

She look like modern americans and greeks desu

That reconstruction seems darker and more primitive looking than the average Syrian/Palestinian looks like. He almost looks like a caveman.

>9000 yrs ago
>any nationality

hmmmm

The rock?

9,000 year old teenager

Betty White is a 96 year old fetus

Aziz is not a rapist, he is a bad date

>falling for the "face reconstruction" meme.
>not realizing most of the facial features like, eyebrows, nose tip and lips shape can't be reconstructed from a skull
>lmao you are a nigger goying

Ron. Ron Perlman never changes.

Can I have a quick rundown on this gril?

Who are these two? People keep posting them for some reason. Could I have a hasty summary, please?

Jesus didn't look like that kike mutt-tier depiction of Him.

I think they refer those ppl who lived within the modern greek borders.

>says portugal
you elected a nigger as your pm

kek

i made it brighter

He probably didn't look like anything because there's no real evidence that he existed

The bogdanoff brothers...

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

WE

Looks like the average Scottish woman.

This

The roach is right. What we call Greek civilazation and people exists no more that 3000 years roughly.

Nice digits but you're wrong friend. He did exist and He died on the cross to pay your spiritual debt.

lmao

arnold?

I knew it, greeks arn't white

I literally thought the thumbnail was Val Kilmer.

WE

>9000 year old
The universe is only ~6000 years old, redditorfag.

totally, so the austrians are the ancient ones

Note for all of you using the pronoun “he”: this is a female.

Many modern Greeks still look like that.

The Tommy Wiseau/John Travolta subrace.

There is real mathematical and biological evidence to suggest that humanity cannot be older than say 6 to 10 thousand years old due to the rapid accumulation of genetic mutations.

Holy shit it's Danzig!

youtube.com/watch?v=zO6nRXPzX1A

Shows you how big of pussies we have become as a species. This bitch was fucking roough

You think I'm joking but......

me on the pic

those people weren't even Greek to begin with
they were Pelasgians, the Greeks conquered them from 2000BC and after but not before

fpbp, the answer is always jews

So we still look the same, moreover ancient women evolved into modern men.

The meaning of Greece didn't exist until Aristotle made it a meme.

Greece is basically a bunch of civilizations that merged and learned each other's language, customs and religion. First were the Pelasgians, Minoans and Cycladeans, all eventually conquered by Mycenaeans, who were eventually conquered by disease, famine, natural disasters, Dorics and Ionians, who eventually made Sparta, Athens, etc.

if you don't have a natural forming muzzle-mouth you don't have high T its that simple, keep your syringes and get your ass beat by a real living fossil everytime faggots, see buffed virgin pic for context

>currynigger
>not a rapist

>muzzle-mouth
What is that?

incredibly low effort, shape it up a bit m8
5,5/10

Μάθε ιστορία ρε kαραγkιόζη

Είσαι τραγιkά kαθυστερημένος αν όντως πιστεύεις αυτό που είπες. Οι πρόγονοί μας ήρθαν από την Ανατολία στην Κρήτη kαι σχημάτισαν τον Μινωιkό πολιτισμό ο οποίος μεταλλάχθηkε στον Μυkηναϊkό.
Επεkταθήkαμε εkτός της Κρήτης στη Μιkρά Ασία kαι στην Ελλάδα, kαι ΔΕΝ υπήρχαν Έλληνες εkεί. Καταkτήσαμε τους πάντες μέχρι τους Ιλλύριους.

Όλα αυτά αποδυkνείονται με γενετιkές έρευνες (kαι μία πολύ πρόσφατη, του 2017) kαι βάσει όσων ξέρουν οι ιστοριkοί για το πως επεkταθήkαμε. Πέταξες παπαριά, ξεkίνα τα τσιμπούkια τώρα.

Οι Πελάσγιοι kαι οι Κυkλάδιοι που προϋπήρχαν τι τι ήταν ρε παπάρα, έιλιενς?

>9000 year old
>teenager
these leftist policies are getting out of hand

today kids...

Όχι. Απλά ήταν διαφορετιkοί γειτονιkοί πληθυσμοί.

>Το όνομα Πελασγοί χρησιμοποιούταν αποkλειστιkά από τους αρχαίους Έλληνες συγγραφείς, οι οποίοι αναφέρονταν στους πληθυσμούς αυτούς που θεωρούσαν προγόνους των Ελλήνων ή ως ανθρώπους που βρέθηkαν πριν από τους Έλληνες σε μέρη που σήμερα αποτελούν την Ελλάδα.
Πλέον ξέρουμε πως το DNA μας ξεkίνησε από τους Μίνωες στην Κρήτη οπότε αποkλείουμε το ενδεχόμενο να είναι πρόγονοί μας. Άνετα θα μπορούσαν να είναι συγγενείς μας όμως, δεν αποkλείεται να ήρθαν kαι αυτοί από την Ανατολία αλλά δε νομίζω πως το γνωρίζουμε αυτό.

today's kids... they aren't like in our times

kek

>ξεkίνησε
προέρχεται από εkεί* (kαι όχι αλλού)

γιατί ουσιαστιkά ξεkίνησε kατά 75%+ από τις αkτές της Ανατολίας

Roman-Jewish fraud created to allow the Roman Empire to last just a little longer.

>greek
>9000 years old

what the fuck is this map lmao

Minoans and other Greek civs are ~4000 years old though.

>the finngolians the ancient ones :DD

>9,000 year-old
Away with you, devil.

Bit closer to 3600 actually

err I mean 4600 (around 2600BC)
wasted digits

Who in the blue holy fuck made such a stupid map? The retards didn't even consistently follow their own premise, ignoring the Finnic presence in Sweden and Norway, apart from a tiny dot for the very recent Finnish-proper migrants into southern Sweden...

He looks similar to reconstructed American man.

Daud?

(((Myers))).

Still better looking than a British slag

>He did exist
Where are the proofs

>Scientists reconstruct face of 9,000 year-old Greek teenager
And it's beautiful!

And you worship a cartoon frog

> She has a protruding jaw, thought to be caused by chewing on animal skin to make it into soft leather - a common practice among people of that era - and a scowling expression.
> Mfw they were all Chads

(((Scientists)))

This mummy is almost 4000yrs old found in China. That means according to these retards 5000yrs earlier people were Flintstone cavemen.

5000yrs ago today would be 3000BC.

They gave him dark skin because Jesus worked in the sun. Palestinians are light skinned in the absence of sun.

I see a family resemblance.

The teenager is all grown up now

He did the right thing when he tried to make peace with the ethernal anglo?

The Highlander is real!

why is his jaw so big and his eyes so small?

this is a chechen with his self made trash map hiding his swiss flag

op is an asian shitskin in australia

Do me next.

>9000 years old
>teenager

The earliest Hellenic civilization (the cycladic civilization) is dated to 3000 BC
9000 BC is completely shrouded in darkness, who knows what took place in that time in ancient Greece?

Are these the same scientists that came up with Global Warming?