Tfw son of shitskin immigrants

>tfw son of shitskin immigrants
>watch Germany destroy itself by enabling a subhuman invasion

>Germans still clap
>It's just two million more
>they are fleeing from war
>we have to help

>realize that Germans are removing themselves
>realize that Germany has to remove these subhumans and restore homogeneity or it will end up like Latin america
>realize that I'm an obstacle for the homogeneous society

>see african and muslim women with 3-5 children
>german girls with niggers
>German men with asian women

Gated communities are the future

racist.

Im excited for the new germany.
Fuck white german potato-nationalism and pride.

Deutschland verrecke du wiederliches Stueck Scheisse.

REFUGEES *claps* ARE *claps* WELCOME *claps* HERE

*twerks*

*welfare state collapses*

>inb4 unpopular opinion

The color of your skin isn't the main problem. If every immigrant had this mindset there would be no problem. Losing names and culture is sad but it happens in history. what is happening in Germany isn't losing surnames and culture it's literal devolution and destruction of civilized society.

>losing surnames and culture
HUMANS ARE *claps* INTERCHANGEABLE UNITS *claps* OF LABOR *claps* WITH IDENTICAL *claps* INNATE CHARACTERISTICS

>tries to be the edgy teenage Kommunist
>supports the current mainstream policy

lies mal mehr Hölderlin du Einfaltspinsel

now, ya see? You're part of the problem. If destroying your own country excites you, then go ahead...

The SPD convention was eye-opening, they are all brainwashed.

Just remembered something

>talk about illegal immigration to Germany
>"they are refugees and not illegal"
>tell them that these people just want better lifes
>"yes just like your parents"
>explain that my grandfather came legally, after a health check up and worked
>"they use their options like your family did"
>realize that I'm the same as an illegally immigrated subhuman for them

I've had many old foreigners say similar things to this. They are aware immigration has ruined the county.

At the moment it seems we are just withdrawing and seeking distance.
Our governments seem to think that they need to improve integration some how.
What do you think is the long term solution?

Make money and gtfo out of future ghettos.

The country will not send the illegals back and there are more coming in the next years. The subhumans will establish their parallel societies. Wealthy people will live in gated communities.

You can't integrate these people. They lack the willingness and sometimes the brains.

The USA has whole minority towns. For example China towns in some places. Everything is in Chinese. Few speak English.

You'll be surrounded by. Paki towns and YOU will have to integrate.

It's practically like that already.

What do we do with people like you?

For us, one way or the other, this will be ignored until it fundamentally divides the country.
That split will be the end of politics as we know it, and probably some form of civil war.
There is no avoiding it, no "peaceful" solution. I think that must have been the intention all along, across Europe.
My thoughts always return to "so why can't I seek refuge on the island I was born on", ie, spliting the country now, and forcing those who support mass-migration to live with and pay for it.

There is something truly sickening about being a foreigner in a nation who care more about the natives than themselves

t. mutt

JUST ABANDON *claps* YOUR PEOPLE *claps* AND SEGREGATE *claps* YOURSELF BY WEALTH *claps*

You're not an obstacle as long as you don't breed.

I find it ironic how many redpilled brown people there are on Sup Forums........ It's like this stuff is so obvious that even the people who've benefited from it can't help but notice and the only reason whites don't see it is because the white-guilt they've had forced on them since childhood has completely clouded their morale compass and turned them into cucks.

Even if you realize that you shouldn't have to kill yourself broski

na see this is why japan is honorary aryans. nationalism is a concept not a race- you can be any race and still have enough sense to know that every people needs a place to exist and procreate. you think u are obstacle but really u are secret weapon as nationalism will need a union of people from every race to stand up for their nation and say "these people need to exist" that is the only way to kill the victimhood bullshit that the left uses to maintain moral high ground. nationalism isnt racist once people of every race want a home with their people and their cutlure to be preserved

But for real if this is your actual strategy your wealthy communities will be burned and you and your family strung up from lampposts eventually, whether it's nationalists or Muslims or leftists, everyone hates the smirking bourgeoisie

I kinda see it like that. That's one of the main problems. If we don't like it there is no where for us to return to. I live in London and work with lots of foreigners and they often tell me about their homes and going back.
We don't have that. We are turning out own land into a foreign country from which there is no escape. Like op says we are going to end up locking ourselves up into prisons of our own making. Either that or dividing the country like you say.

If that happens, it will be us as the baddies. They will use the full force of media and finance against us. We will be the racist deplorables

>and work with lots of foreigners and they often tell me about their homes and going back.
Yet I still highly doubt they will ever go back as there's permanent war.

PEACE IN MIDDLE EAST FUCKING WHEN?

*hits blunt*

you're all right mate. honor and preserve the german culture and you will be doing more for the country than most ethnic germans.

>Deutschland verrecke du wiederliches Stueck Scheisse.
this

Yeah, they are never going back. Most of them aren't refugees though. They just come from shithole countries. A lot of them own homes and businesses where they are from and say how nice their countries are.

From the ones that have come from war torn countries I've heard some sad stories and I do feel sympathy for them.
However we can't take in every sad story, there's too many. Not only is it destroying our countries it badly effects theirs. Countries like Syria and Somalia won't be able to recover with half their people living in Europe. We need to help them where they are, or set up some kind of area for them in a local area.
Like I said anyway. Most of the foreigners are not refugees.

Also, yeah peace in the middle East is not going to happen anytime soon. There's a few projects taking place there

>>realize that I'm the same as an illegally immigrated subhuman for them
because they tell themselves that forced illegal immigration is the same thing as legal immigration
Now we get a lot of full bearded 11 year old Mohammeds from Afghanistan

these fucks dont even want to do a background check because he could be a child molester and a killer BUT the Jews say we NEED multiculturalism

The Jews want to remove all white Christians from the earth because they are mad and salty satanic reptiles

>Deutschland verrecke du wiederliches Stueck Scheisse.
"Widerlich" wär richtig gewesen. Hast dir wohl die Rübe weggekifft? Oder bist 'n von Natur aus Nigga?

I prefer based sand nigs to cucked leftist whites. You have a better influence on the country than them.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

To be fair you are part of the problem, but not as much as the pathetic virtue-signalling leftist globalists responsible for changing legislation to let you into Germany in the first place.

Still, you have to go back.

You are in a unique position to tell Germans that you are replacing them and what will happen to them once enough dark skinned people arrive. Use your skin color to wake them.