I'm a peruvian living in argentina dating a (white) argentine girl

i also dont work because the government pays for all my needs
how does it make you feel that i am stealing your women white boy??
white argentines are cucks anyways, literally look down when i pass them on the street

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FORiUkH01Nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>argentina
>white boy

Bwahaha.

Its not our fault that women are so stupid as to believe that mayans are human

Gook

end yourself digusting subhuman

Inca were pretty based tbqh
I read some article about how they had the highest IQ of any still existing native group and were really different genetically from other native Americans, I dunno if they ever figured out why that was exactly

>literally look down when i pass them on the street
So you bow your head in submission, like a good cuck? Good to know.

>argentine women
>white

seriously though, if she dating an unemployed immigrant she's probably a beady eyed porker

Toppest kek

>implying anyone cares about some wench that would date a nigger like you

>Argentina
>White

A lot of pure blood Inca look very similar to Eurasians btw, I really would be interested to know what it is that makes them so different

Are you the guy who stole the ice-cream van and drove with it to Arulco?

(((white)))

not even kidding bro
there are a few white girls ( i have already fucked 3)
these fucking argentines are so cucked lmao, with all the diversity qouta and stuff "We want you to feel just like you would at home".
Funny thing is peruvian illegals in here dont pay attention to me, but white middle class girls yearn for my huge peruvian dick
compadre vente pa qui qe las argentinas stan bn ricas
WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHIET. idc about that, only thing that matters is that argentine girls are attracted to my superior genes (compared to skinny argentine cumskin manlets lol!)
no they do, they cant look at me in the eyes
>she's probably a beady eyed porker
youd be surprise how much white women yearn for BIC (big inca cock)
i even had one tell me "you are so much better than argentines in bed"
ohh argentines will, i shall spread my superior peruvian seed in here and make at least 9 babies, since i dont have to support them in any way LMAO, how can argentines be so cucked, literally dying

Jamas. Yo daria mi vida porbla raza blanc. Nunca podria cometer el pecado de mezclarme. nisiquiera me considero humano

All those 'white' argentines are typical mixed race spics, they just are less brown than you disgusting indio subhumans who didnt have the fortune to benefit from Spanish dicking

You have to go back.
Argentina and Uruguay are much whiter than Brazil and Mexico. If you want evidence just look up the average IQs of these countries.

>look down when i pass them
i do that when i see someone disgusting

oe pero qe tonto eres....te estas perdiedo la gran vida ermano vente ya qe te enseño a mis amigitas!! tienen una rica chucha
good enogh for me !!

>German blood

che edgar, dejaste el puestito de las tortas asadas desatendido, volve que tenes que darle de comer a tus hijos dale

jajajaja me lo paga macri hermano!! tan orgullosos que estan de el!! jajaja
no puedo esperar a que mis hijos vallan a la escuela con los tuyos, somos argentinos como sutedes, que vas a hacer al respecto??

Fine but dont come here pretending you cucked real white people with your filthy manlet beaner genes, argentinians are light brown spics that pretend to be white

13 años tenes bobo

tan al pedo estas anda a ayudar a tu viejo a arreglar el calefon o alguna otra cosa

toma un sage por salame

>White argentinian
>White

You have lost me

>shitty subhuman
>from shithole country
>moves to even bigger shithole country
>dates shitty woman
>while making shit all money

Yeah, I'm really upset about that, cunt.

DER EWIGE PERUANUS: WÄHREND SEINER KINDHEIT IST ER DAZU GEZWUNGEN ZIEGEN UND KÜHE ZU MELKEN...UND SCHEUNEN ZU REINIGEN!
DER PERUANER SÄT KARTOFFELN, ZWIEBELN UND IST IN DER LANDWIRTSCHAFTLICHE ARBEIT TÄTIG!!!
DER PERUANUS BADET NICHT,
STUDIERT NICHT!
GEHT NICHT AUF DIE SCHULE, GEHT NICHT AUF DIE UNIVERSITÄT!
ER IST EIN DICKER, IGNORANTER, VERSCHLOSSENER KNECHT, DUMM, ENTWEIHT, EKELHAFT!

WAS HEIßT PERUANISCH AUF LATEIN?

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

EINEN PERUANUS ZU ERKENNEN IST GANZ EINFACH, HIER LISTEN WIR EINIGE IHRER MERKMALE AUF:

0- SIE SIND HÄSSLICH, SCHRECKLICH, ERBÄRMLICH, UNBEDEUTEND...ABSCHEULICH!
1- SIE SIND BRAUN, DIE FARBE VON SCHEIßE, ÄHNLICH WIE KUPFER, SIE SEHEN AUS WIE KACKHAUFEN!
2- SIE SIND ZWERGE, UM DIE 1.50 BIS 1.60, WIE ANDEANISCHE GNOME!
3- IHRE BEINE SIND KURZ, KRUMMBEINIG SIND SIE, WAHRE ABSCHEULICHKEITEN DER NATUR!
4- SIE HABEN KEINE ÄRSCHE, WEDER DIE MÄNNER NOCH DIE FRAUEN!
5- SIE HABEN KEINEN NACKEN, SIE SEHEN AUS WIE WÜRMER MIT SCHLAMM BEDECKT!
6- SIE HABEN RIESIGE NASEN WIE KONDORE ODER TUKANE!
7- IHRE OHREN SIND RIESIG, SELBST DIE SPANIER ERKANNTEN DAS!
8- SIE SIND WIE CHINESEN UND HABEN KEINE AUGENLIEDER!
9- SIE HABEN HERVORSTEHENDE WANGENKNOCHEN!
10- IHRE GESICHTER SIND RUND UND AUFGEBLÄHT, DIE GUANAKO GESICHTER!

perus dont speak english, OP is fake AF.

>i shall spread my superior peruvian seed in here and make at least 9 babies

I hope you suffer from your stupidity.

If he weren't so obviously fake I was going to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=FORiUkH01Nk

Some people are into coprophilia.

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

jaja this bait is hilarious

they're probably afraid you'll start playing your stupid pan flute

>very similar to Eurasians
>this is hwite in america
hahah mutts

t. chink

Anybody else from Sup Forums here?

Hello fellow argentinians
I just want to say that your people who come here are very educated and the women are really hot.
However, there's quite a large percentage of retarded argies who come here and try to pay for things with your shitty currency. It's a minority, but not even paraguay does that as much as the argies.
The problem also persist when we deny services because they don't have any BRL, and they get pretty loud about it, like it's their right to.
Which makes me think, who travels over 1000km and doesn't exchange the money? Also, are credits card prohibited for some folks in argentina? It would be a lot easier if you guys started using then more often.
>t. restaurant worker full of dealing with these people

>superior peruvian seed

I'm not sure you really qualify as superior, considering your country can't even hold an island in the middle of piss nowhere with nothing but sheep on it for any more than 74 days.

>argentina
>white
great laugh, nice thread OP

We are all Sup Forums

>cherrypicked
Most of female half-indian peruvian look like gremlins.

Pures look good. Like a dark-skinned East Asian.

Yesterday I saw a fight between a store manager and an argentinian because the argentinian wanted to pay with his currency