QRD ON MEMO, FISA, COMEY, OBAMA, AND MUELLER - GET IN HERE

LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wire tapping him
>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
newsweek.com/barack-obama-president-trump-virginia-governor-683165
youtube.com/watch?v=niflK9JqgbY
unv.is/newsweek.com/barack-obama-president-trump-virginia-governor-683165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
>Nunes holds a vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon within 5 days, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public, the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS AND WHAT IF OR BLACK BULLSHIT THREADS AM I WHITE THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, ITS HAPPENING NOW, THE TIME IS NOW

nice digits, have a bump

thank you user, see the interview, Joe lays it all out

bump

Bumparino

Bumped. Are our bumps saving America?

God damn nice digits, Kek and meme magic is strong with this thread. BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Yes. Bump.

yes user, bump for world justice & purging the filth

He made me respect the NSA. Thanks, Mike.

OOOOOH ITS HAPPENING

shills are trying to slide this thread, but they wont win

I’ve done a thread on this the past 2 days. You forgot an important detail.... Obama’s running for Virginia Governor. Pardoning Hillary et al

Bampin for Great Justice!

Have a Jeb! bump

I invested in the world's biggest rope manufacturing company in 2015. I believe I'm going to have a very comfy life from here on in.

Buy stocks in rope, tell /biz/ they need to know

Bump for real life Captain America

RELEASE THE MEMO!!!

LET SLIP THE TEXTS OF WAR!!

Interrogate the nigger obama

Check. Really?
From president to governor?
What a climb down.

Yes. newsweek.com/barack-obama-president-trump-virginia-governor-683165

Unrelated, but has someone the Trump is Batman screencaps by chance? Or a link to the thread? Ty and don´t let this slide!

This is far more important than the other threads, BUMP

Obama has a lot more to worry about than running for Gov. he is implicated in all this, the 50,000 "missing" text that will be recovered

I hate how they're going to use "secret society" then only name two people, that's just shitty misdirection because there are thousands if not tens of thousands of people that are involved with ruining Trump and all need to fucking die, no mercy except for their pets

Joining the leaves in bump city! We are watching an entire defining chapter of history unfold around us. Remember these days, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=niflK9JqgbY

I don't fully understand all of what's going on but my body is ready.

>Yes. newsweek.com/barack-obama-president-trump-virginia-governor-683165

You think Obama just wants back in the cushy govt job for all of the protections it affords, or something?

OR is he planning something with Virginia?

bump

Keep the fire up anons we are almost boiling!

>NOVA tard here

no Obama is NOT running for governor.... he is backing Ralph Northam.

pro tip. Ralph already won.

interesting interview
have a bump

also Rogers is /ourfuckingguy/

So, does anyone know who "Elisibeth B" is, from the NSA?

Or any further information about the NSA's deletion of the records it was court ordered to keep?

BUUUUUMP!

Bump for justice.

>newsweek.com/barack-obama-president-trump-virginia-governor-683165

I got you senpai
unv.is/newsweek.com/barack-obama-president-trump-virginia-governor-683165

SHOW ME YOUR CIVIL WAR FACE!

Noice

Pardons. Plus he has a chance to overthrow POTUS

Hard to know the number, I hope they're looking at the whole network though. The treason media conditioning web needs to die.

bump

Let's just wait til it unfolds, no use discussing old news. We must be patient. The clock is ticking, and inaccurate conjecture will only hazen discourse.

Double check.

Hopefully no actual civil war. Hopefully all the traitors can be expunged thoroughly yet peacefully.

He's not running for governor, at least read the link

That was just him backing some other candidates. Virginia is their new project state, though.

Trump isn't Batman, he's the JOKER!

GAME OVER

Thanks. I did read it but I was sleepy. I know I saw another article where it spoke of BHO getting back into politics

>bump

bump with picture next time.

here's a comfy.

>UHH GUISE LETS NOT DISCUSS THIS, JUST STAY QUITE AND SIT IN OUR ROCKING (BOOMER) CHAIRS AND LET IT ALL UNFOLD, MMMK GUISE.

NO FUCK THAT, SPREAD THE WORD, RED PILL EVERYONE YOU FUCKING NO, THE MIDTERMS ARE COMING AND WE HAVE TO WIN IT ALL, THE PURGE MUST HAPPEN SOON BEFORE THESE ELECTIONS ARE HELD, THERE ISNT MUCH TIME, THE MIDTERMS ARE COMING THIS FALL MOTHER FUCKERS

>Thanks. I did read it but I was sleepy. I know I saw another article where it spoke of BHO getting back into politics

>I was sleepy

>sleepy

Anon5 was right again

Have I missed something?
The date on the article is October 12 of 2017 and all it says is that Obama is intervening on behalf of the Dem Candidate of last year's race.

a quick question: is the memo the one redacted by the "former MI6" that was paid by Fusion GPS?

I'm jetlagged and waking up at 3am
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We need to start a campaign to fix the soros owned voting machines before they steal anouther election!

No, the memo is a summary of the investigation into the FISA court abuses, Nunes outlines everything they found in the memo which does include the Steele/Fusion GPS fake dossier created to trick the FISA court to issue a warrant so that Obama & FBI can spy on Trump to make up a Russian collusion story which they hoped to lead to impeachment.

come on anons bump this shit

Haha yeah he has a badass attitute. However I was serious, I think we had a screencap once, however I didn´t save it. Sadly

DONT BE LOW ENERGY JEB, BE HIGH ENERGY TRUMP breh

I think we are mostly in a holding pattern till the next reveal

JEB IS A BIG FAT STINKIN MESS

Memo + the missing 50k texts will be when hammer drops, the noose is tightening now

Implying The Company had anything to do with FBI and DOJ traitors.

the company? The actual fuck are you talking about? Crowd Strike? Fusion GPS?

Maybe it’s a shill talking about shareblue?

Also bump

so when they say they haven't reeased the memo yet is because the moment they do is the moment everyone can read that thre proofs of russia collusion are an educated guess at beast and outright fabrications at worst?

This is my favorite photo of all time.

What did he say?

Yeah been a long couple days... You think POTUS will reveal findings at his SOTU address on 1/30?

Could be one of their bots is broken again.

The CIA user...

Maybe. But either way it was confusing as hell.

I think I'm human. And no, CIA has nothing to do with any of this.

Of course. Glow in dark Cia nigger’s bots are doing damage control!

Anyone? Pls

doesnt even make sense what your saying, nothing I laid out was implying anything, all undisputed facts, not implications.

YOU’RE A CIA NIGGER BOT! FUCKING KNEW IT.

Why would you post this terrible nigger shit on Sup Forums?

I think this will be pushed out before the SOTU, yo give more firey ammo during the address without disrupting it with a surprise reveal if that magnitude. Trump likes riffing off drama rather than being dramatic, it seems. But, anything could happen at this point now that we are starting to really discovery how deep the Obama/Clinton/Den rot has worked it's way into our country's foundations.

Show me where a CIA asset had anything at all to do with the bugging of Trump Tower. Plz, any evidence will do.

>You think POTUS will reveal findings at his SOTU address on 1/30?

hopefully sooner, but just as long as the stuff gets released.....

Sorry friend but I don’t know what you’re talking about

>according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation

Bump

You are shit at mtg

It should be cmc 20/10W with affinity for artifacts

It should be an artifact creature - wall with said white cmc

Is this a picture of the CIA assets who tried to pull off the missile in hawaii thing?

The memo hasnt been released because its currently classified. The committee which Nunes heads has to take a vote to release the memo, 5 day period, then Trump can declassify the memo for release to public. Once that happens we can read the memo which Nunes put together which outlines the FISA court abuses by the FBI & DOJ under the Obama Admin. This must be done before the midterm elections. The public must understand whats going on if they are going to prosecute high profile people before the midterms.

I'm a human. Are you?

To the top

how the literal fuck are you supposed to pronounce "Strzok"?

Not Hawaii no.

Considering the date is in the filename, I seriously doubt it

oh look, it's literally NOTHING

Sup Forums larping once more, better get outside and catch some fresh air

Alright!