WHICH SECRET SOCIETY WILL BE EXPOSED?

The Freemasons? Skull & Bones? Illuminati?

Which secret society will be named and exposed for infiltrating our government?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
youtube.com/watch?v=RicaXxiU1WM
youtube.com/watch?v=sMV3R84I2IM
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying they're not all Babylonian

No one. However it will be exposed that infact secret societies are in government currently active

There are so many freemasons that it's not even that secret. Maybe the highest lodges.
But desu, i would do this kind of shit if i was part of the elite and bored. I mean who never loved pretend to be a sorcerer when he was young? Sharing secrets with a group of friends?
Oh and according to a mason i've met the most powerful among them are the 12 families.

Anon5 was right again

>WHICH SECRET SOCIETY WILL BE EXPOSED?
The lowest on the totem pole, if any.

That already happened or else we wouldn't be talking abut it.

it was just a figure of speech

Chuckling at the Christian slaves thinking they have any clue what is going on.
>"Oh free masons."
>"Oh, those satanists"
You, along with your force fed religion with no spiritual growth, are your own enemies.

Witch cults. They didn't die out but fled to America instead.

Freemasons are just regular guys and they're dying due to lack of young people wanting to join.

>WHICH SECRET SOCIETY WILL BE EXPOSED?

>WHICH

Thats not the case in France.

7th floor group

Why? Over here it's seen as an old mans group.

um, no leaf

Wild guess.... something to do with clintons and whoever they are under. Whatever it is, it definitely crossed party lines... I’d say the lowbrow Democrats just make noise and have nothing to do with. The democrats who are for releasing stuff probably had their feelings hurt when they found out they were not in the club.

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

Dumbledores niggerfaggots will all hang

>freemasons
>secret society
LOL there is a lodge 10 minutes from my house I could literally knock on the door and join their faggy club anytime

>LOL there is a lodge 10 minutes from my house I could literally knock on the door and join their faggy club anytime
Only if you're willing to make a human sacrifice under a full moon.

They were just good boys who dindu nuffin!

Now to the rest of you, put away your pasties and tinfoil-covered hats. Ya'lls conspiracy theories's goin' to make me catch a case of the vapors.

Every single one

Lot of people in the high sct/administration are part of it, therefore it's always a plus for the connexions.
For exemple half of the officer in the police/army are part of it.

It comes off that way, but only because the numbers were artificially inflated after the war.
The younger generation is actually starting to take over, finally.

>For exemple half of the officer in the police/army are part of it.
Source? That seems pretty high. Like, higher than England where they're always bitching about it.

Sounds fun but they probably wouldn't let me leave so I guess I'll just get enlightened via the internet.

I read that in some newspaper for the police. I also worked there and there are lot of stories about it. It's also a big part of the history of France during the 3rd Republic (how the masons gained influence in the army corp for exemple.).

Nambla

Fair enough. Makes sense what with all the fake lodges being able to recruit there. Sad state of affairs.

You're a retard. It's not a literal secret society. It's a group of people had lunch together and talked shit about Trump, then texted a few choice comments about the matter and how it pertained to their jobs.

The real societies are open secrets (Mason, Skull and Bones, Yakuza, Triads). The real secret societies you'll never hear about.

One revelation in the documents came from an interview with an unidentified person who suggested that Freedom of Information Act requests related to Clinton went through a group sometimes called "the Shadow Government."
"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'

cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

Because the normie Freemasons think theyre doing something good but really theyre being prepped to find the best fit.

The ones who make it to the 33rd degree (the illumined ones) are told of the secrets of the Mysteries (all the secrets have been exposed and can be seen on youtube if you search "Bill Cooper - Mystery Babylon" and watch the entire playlist).

Did you know Freemasons see Lucifer as the good guy? They believe he created the world by setting man free from God's prison (Garden of Eden). See for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8

Maybe Vatican/Jesuit level types. I don't think we'll get the Luciferian pill yet.

They're all great! I want to join them all!

Schlomo and the goyim slayers

This one.
You can't prove me wrong, it's a secret society.

>33rd degree
That's only an admin/honourific degree in one subordinate body. People make such a big deal out of it for no reason.
>Did you know Freemasons see Lucifer as the good guy?
Freemasonry doesn't deal in religion. And you really need to read the Bible (a non shite translation) to see what it says about "lucifer".

Thats exactly The Mysteries. "Mystery Babylon" is a religion that thrives on its secrecy and ability to be non existent to the non-illumined.

The entire thing is 'religion' related for the illumined ones. Because their main goal is to achieve God level through technology. That is what humanism is. And to achieve this, comes things like One World Government/NWO, etc so they can control the profane. me and you

Podesta and the Molestas

>Thats exactly The Mysteries.
Eh, not really. There's no "THE" mysteries, as they're numerous and regrettably defunct. And "Mystery Babylon" is an invention from a liar.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

as well as this entire playlist:
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

I'd join but don't fit most if the qualifications plus it's a lot of work following their moral shit and being social with them. Id rather just hang at home with the GF or a few video games

>"Mystery Babylon" is an invention

JIDF ALERT

JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF JIDF

Seen the latter. Can't imagine the former is of any better quality.

>Id rather just hang at home with the GF or a few video games
Not saying you should join, but that really is the tragedy of modern society. It keeps everyone isolated and vulnerable. Wonder (((who))) that benefits.

Prove otherwise.

NAMbLA, P.I.E., Heart Progress are all connected back to Shriners, order of Malta, order of Jesters, order of big fat slovenly piece of child fucking shit that works as a judge or cop or government official

>The Freemasons? Skull & Bones?
these are the clubs for the pompous assholes to feel special.

>anybody being exposed
nothing is happening. sage. come find me if something. ever. happens.
>protip: it won't.

I work 50hrs a week and take part in other hobbies. In fact, I have barely any time for games with the GF around. Hoping to start a family soon, which benefits whites.

Lucifer is the concept of reaching self-en"light"enment, Satanism is accpting that you are the god of this and the next domain, that no other gods are above you.
32nd degree masons have to renounce the concept of god before they can graduate

The former is basically the 'proof' you want.

Aye, you have to do beneficial things like that for the greater good. I was just waxing philosophical.

>Lucifer is the concept of reaching self-en"light"enment,
Fine if that's your belief, but it's not how it works in Christianity.
>32nd degree masons have to renounce the concept of god before they can graduate
Source?

Very well, i'll add it to the playlist. Got a tl;dr? Or better yet, his sources?

Its a documentary. All the sources are in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=RicaXxiU1WM

Okay, but i don't feel like enduring 3 hours of that crap just at the moment, surely you can give me the gist?

A Sumerian cult is what they are. They think they are the embodiment of the old God's, and the top of the totem pole. They really are just the embodiment of their own selfish desires, and so all of it will come crashing down upon them. They have forgotten that even the Sumerian God men, worshipped the all, the one creator, and they cannot be gods themselves. Reaching the height of spirituality they wish to achieve, must be separate from all forms of selfishness. This they can never achieve.

hopefully all 3 but my moneys on skull and bones

I am betting they make one up and throw it under the bus.

its basically a quick rundown on the truth, and whats happening in world and what those in power are doing. just watch the first 5 minutes and you'll get the gist of where it will go.

Not my belief that's what the Lucifer and Satanic concepts stand for
Keep Jew tricks out of the discussion, Christianity is just another fucking version of the same lie we've been indoctrinated for six millenniums, just stop it
As for the source of the 33rd level graduation procedure it came from discussions with local masonic order members as well as discussions online.

Sumerians were just used, the tribe of snakes came from the east, most likely indo-china region. Jews were once poo's

I'd say Strzok was most likely just using a metaphor to describe the anti-Trump cabal when he said "secret society". Then again, if I had to bet on one of those I'd say Skull & Bones.

Righto. Five minutes.

>Not my belief
Whose, then?
>As for the source of the 33rd level graduation procedure it came from discussions with local masonic order members as well as discussions online.
So you only have anecdotes? Because those aren't worth the paper they're written on.

>Whose, then?
Learned members of society, obviously not you
>Because those aren't worth the paper they're written on
just like all bibles

>Learned members of society
Can't be too learned if they're contradicting themselves like that, but okay, we've established it's not really much of a thing.
>just like all bibles
3edgy5me

Hitler warned us about this though:
youtube.com/watch?v=sMV3R84I2IM

Some of those were pretty damn spurious and doesn't stand up to scrutiny, bro. Like the Spengler one wasn't real, and was paraphrased from elsewhere out of context. Is the whole vid like that?
Did get a giggle out of the "ufo footage", at least.

Good, fuck you traitorous faggot pedophiles

The only secret society worth talking about is the evil people with money club. You see, over time you have a group of folks that have fallen to their baser desires, and have noticed that if they can deceive others they can forgo the punishment for their actions. That 'in' group has bred with itself and essentially separated out all the genes that code for behavior that could be considered good from the perspective that man is an individual cell in a super organism. They are super parasites now. Unfortunately that was a fucking stupid strategy to follow. It's only a matter of time now.

The world is going to be shaken to its core, even literally.
Two thirds of the people on the planet will die.
Right now, the super organism has the flu.
(((They))) are already seeing the immunities in the population.

Good question op

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

The shills have been exposed already.. my guess masons cause they are trendy new age faggotry and Satanism mascaraded as a frat
>wigers and hip hop faggots love massonry

>mfw the secret society consists of white non jewish americans that are just evil

Synagogue of Satan

Are you saying the Jew is immune or is susceptible?

Good luck ruling another reality through a little boys anus you sick fuck.

T H I S S S

tfw my dick is a secret society and it craves exposure but nobody will be prepared for how big and scary it is.

The Black Hand like in ww1.

If you actually listen all they way to the end of mystery Babylon, the Aryan super race myth is shown to be from the same roots, and all nazi ideology is that same sun worship bullshit. so if you’re posting ‘redpills’ in nataoc circle jerk threads and being like OMG THOSE EVIL SECRET SOCIETIES you should re-examine your shit

What does it say?

we're talking about normie perspective here

what is the color of night

You enjoy shitposting, that's great, still doesn't prove anything. Bring something to the table besides the usual from your flagkin.
Until then read this if you have the capacity:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews

>1 post by Frank

the illuminati are luciferians tho.

>"oh, it's a bunch of kikes."

Sanguine, my brother.

uh huh

He was on top of a lot of stuff but absolutely boomertastic on the topic of the nazis.

>Fall of cassandra

they are all the same faggot

right. that's why they killed him and not alex jones

They'll name the Illuminati and the public will just laugh it off.

Freemasons are old white guys who want to larp as ZOG, skull and bones is the Yale nepotism association, Illuminati are old white guys who smoke weed and do acid too much.

>Mystery B a joke

Thats why there are Egyptain obelisks in all the major world cities... try harder nigger

we

wuz?

Deep State. Seventh Floor. Shadow Government. The same fucking people we have been talking about for years now.

VIKANGZ

mystery babylon was the best thing I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing it