European Brotherhood Thread

ITT: We say nice things about our european neighbors/brothers and make up for crimes that we/our governments did to each other in the past.
I'll start: Poland you did not deserve ethnical cleansing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhQNR8LrjGU
youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope a future US president has the balls to leave NATO, ally with Southeast Asia and I hope Russia moves in and slaughters you soft cunts the next day.

salty happa detected

You are the reason we will unite, ally with China and wipe your sorry excuse of a civilisation from the face of this, God's good Earth.

They'll fuck you over before you even realize they're doing it.

no burgers allowed
this is a thread for the civilized world only

It's going to be tough. There's nothing nice that can be said about the French.

We allowed you to continue to exist. You're welcome for not being a part of Israel.

Fuck off Kike. Day of the Rope is coming.

Lets get this thread back on track shall we?
France thanks for the metric system.

Go die in a fire crypto-kike

Czechoslovakia
Thanks for making the best beer known to man
don't tell my countrymen I said that, ok

I wonder if the primary language of this board being english has allowed unrestrained banter to run rampant

Damn I was gonna post some cool stuff about France but alright i guess

>southeast asia

why are burgers so retarded?

Germany isn't civilized, you nazi fuckers.
Apologize.

I used to go out with a German girl from Koblenz, she was training to be a pilot in the UK, I had an amazing time with her and liked all of her family. Would invade and conquer/10

i cried

>implying creation and destruction are different

They are one in the same, the dance of shiva, the death that brings new life. The same with all of the dichotomies present in your image. To heal a patient suffering from cancer what you are doing is a precise form of harm.

IS THAT A GERMAN GOY POSTING THAT?

Eastern Europe perhaps, once they reach central Europe they'll have a problem.

i gently ask you,
fucking cocksucker kikes
to stop shilling
i suggest you suicide
best regards, i'll send you ropes

FOR ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE:
DON'T FUCKING FALL FOR THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER
WHOEVER IS AGAINST THE KIKOMMON ENEMY IS OUR ALLY
we 'll solve our controversies once war is over

REMEMBER TO POST INFO AND SAGE

don't start kraut you will make me sad. I'm sorry we firebombed you in ww2. it was a barbaric act of cruelty that my country will never live down.

>157852094
don't give him (you)s

>I'll start: Poland you did not deserve ethnical cleansing
citation needed

I love you all

I knew it, jews are poos and hinduism is their creation too

I apologise to Germany on behalf of the UK. We should of accepted your offer for an Alliance between our great nations.

Fuck off Pedro

Meme flaggers are worse faggot

We are not brothers and fuck you all.
But fuck the (further) outsiders more, and first.

>Poland you did not deserve ethnical cleansing
Ive never been to Bolan, the post

What? A problem with our military in your country. Because let's be honest how many EU counties have mil bases on American soil?

Found the lower caste Sub-Human goat fucker. How's London?

No we definitely shouldn't.
Not winning the war would have been every bit as bad as globalism. Probably exactly the same thing.
The Germans needed a beating.

I've never been anywhere near your mother.

It is not the same as listening to it with a thousand drunk Sup Forumsnons while you bring in the new year but I love you too.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhQNR8LrjGU

>Your mother jokes

I unironically love all Europeans and I think we should unite and kill everybody else.

Thanks brother, next time together

>Germany bombs the living shit out of your country
>Apologizes to them
ahhhhhhhahahahahahhahahah

Good man.

break out your Sir Oswald Mosley's

>youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA

hit that pilsner urquell b

>american education

>on behalf of the uk
? All the NAZIs here
Him, his mum and his dog.
>your mother jokes
Does she? About you? I don't blame her you silly twat.

To the Frogs; thanks for the metric system and wine.

To the Krauts; cheers for Volkswagen and some of the snazziest military uniforms ever conceived

To the Poles; thanks for Pierogi, Kvass and other assorted foods

To the Itilians; thanks for pasta and pizza, to you much is owed

Mosleyite fascism > Mussolini

you may not be a muslim, but you're quite clearly a fucking jew

Don’t forget Norway and her rich oil preserves!!!

We bombed Dresden for no reason other than to kill German citizens. You might be our cousins, but you yanks can be retarded.

>Pierogi
unironically doing up some right now. cheers m8

warning this thread is identitarian subversion in which reader is baited with seemingly noble idea to put euro gulag in the first place before his own fatherland.
identitarian movement is jewish subversion

They have an excellent military history (which doesn't begin and end at ww2 as memes like to suggest) and beautiful architecture.

That wasn't so hard was it?

not to mention bombed them first, after we had been brainwashed about the blitz hurr the germans must pay

user, please tell me why you're so stupid?

yea but citizens realizing people =/= gov is never a bad thing

I honestly can't tell if you're retarded, Jewish or a Muslim.

same

a-at least I still have my euro bros

your memes have no power over me

¡LA CREATURA!

Fuck you England, Scotland you're alright.

We really should have given the dutch their bikes back.

No but your rampant obesity problem does.

Ah potato nigger don't be so bitter.

We should ally with Germans in the past. Ukraine is not an artificial country.

I am a healthy weight

fuk i luv these bantz

dont you have an empire to lose and a stadium full of kids to be bombed by sandniggers because your retarded fucking country is full of pakis and syrians

>American
>Healthy weight
Pick one

We forgive your shit tier fenian raids

we need your forgiveness for being on the wrong side of the war

thanks spain for beatiful ladies on your beaches

Most of you would make good soviet states

I'm sensing a little hostility here.

Some say it had some strategic importance but I don't know about that. Anyway it was just one city it's unfair to single it out.
Top 10 of bombed cities ranked according to the casualties goes like this.

1.Tokyo
2.Hiroshima
3.London
4.Hamburg
5.Nagasaki
6.Dresden
7.Berlin
8.Pforzheim
9.Darmstadt
10.Kassel

All with death toll of tens of thousands each except for Tokyo which suffered even more. At 20th place there's Wieluń aka the site of the first operation of WWII. A middle sized city with no military presence.

THIS

This, but no communism pls

I'll be civil when we get Derry back, until then go suck a lemon

>healthy at every size

uh huh?

Also not sure if Fergal has been on the printing press in the last few years but we lost our empire a long time ago. Is that your North Korea tier media keeping you up to date with current affairs, just to keep you in the loop we gave Hong Kong back also.

Yea we are full of pakis and syrians and any other fucking race you can think of, il take it as a backhanded compliment though, because everyone stopped off here and ignored your backwards shithole.

Enjoy the EU, you can be their little proxy play thing.

I really dislike most other nationalities other than British.

No mongoloids. fuck off.

>you can't participate in threads like this because you are a burger

I wish Canada and Mexico were cooler.

Thank you for the intent behind this. Humanity has to find a humble and open heart again. Those who already have it are a true gift. The only enemy we truly have is the one we face within our own bodies minds and souls. It is time to put the external battles to rest.

I'll take backwards shithole over having my teenagers raped and my kids red smears over the wall any day bitch boy

pls no bully :(

>I'll take backwards shithole

I rest my case

Oh, but WWII was all about Jewish suffering goy. None of those people mattered. /s

Londonderry is part of Northern Ireland, accept it. The only way it would change is if Northern Ireland has a referendum, which we will be more than willing to accept. Stop being a violent autist. You will never get to relive the IRA eras, just be happy with your boring (and safe) life.

>>Upset about being treated like white nigs for hundreds of years.
>>Continues to act like ungrateful nig.
Really makes you think.

Good work hans, we need far more unity on this board.
I want to thank Denmark for Anders Breivik. Truly /ourguy/

Grateful for what, your shitty culture, terrible mutt language, weird Freudian thing for your queen or the genocides you enacted against us, if you're trying to say you modernized us you didn't, we didn't industrialize after we kicked the Brits out because you intentionally sabotaged our industries to make sure the north didn't have any competition. what has Britain ever done for us that wasn't entirely for their own benefit or purely for our detriment

>what has Britain ever done for us that wasn't entirely for their own benefit or purely for our detriment
No country that has dominated another has ever done anything for the weaklings who were too shit to defend themselves. Not Rome, not Britain.
>genocide
A fucking famine isn't a genocide. Upset about Cromwell? Shouldn't have massacred British settlers in Ireland. That's why he did that.

>you yanks
Most burgers on this board know what the score was during WW2. Don't get distracted by the shillposts.

>what has Britain ever done for us that wasn't entirely for their own benefit or purely for our detriment

Probably nothing. But bigger shit has been happening for centuries, we can make you a safe space though where your feelings matter. They are a thing these days