Soy question

Do soyboy's do the mouth open thing because they've been unhappy for so long that they don't know how to smile like a normal person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
youtube.com/watch?v=iqKdEhx-dD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are aping female behaviour

pic is the male version of duckface. now stop giving attention to attention whores.

i also told my wife's son that i'd beat the shit outta him if he started growing pubes on his face

you tell us

It's the male equivalent of feminist fishmouth

They eat air nanoparticles, next evolution step.

Airatarians?

This is what it is. It's monkey see, monkey do. It's also like the tongue sticking out trend, the eye winking trend, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

It's an exaggerated expression of excitement, Jesus christ it's not hard to understand you fucking morons

the guy with the open mouth is my brother. should i kill myself because of his soyboy genes?

I think we all know that. But this hugely open mouthed thing they do just looks so...unnatural. It's so obvious that they're trying to act super happy/excited, and doing a terrible job of it. In the end, it just makes the underlying misery that they're trying to hide more obvious.

We're being invaded by fish people and soypires

The fuck is it with them and the Nintendo switch? I made a fuck around reddit account and called dudes who like the switch man children when it first came out, and the amount of asshurt that came from it was unbelievable.

>t. open mouthed soyim

who cares? are you trying to fit in talking about soy boys? soy boys try and fit in...

I wish my brother was still alive.

I wonder how long it'll take for this meme to filter from Sup Forums down through reddit and into facebook where these soyboys will see it. I think it'd be funny if this phenomenon ceased to exist over the course of several weeks as they force themselves not to use this facial expression to prove they aren't cucks (even though they'd just be proving their cuckoldry insodoing).

>south africa
im guessing some wild niggers got him while he was farming? either gun em down or get out of there while you can, sorry for you loss.

jesus

Soyface is based on this dusty old meme.

In South Africa, losing your sibilings is just part and parcel of living there.

It's a mechanism of being self conscious; they are uncomfortable with showing genuine happiness for a photo for fear of judgment, so the exaggerated nature of the mouth allows them, in their mind, plausible deniability of such excitement. In their mind, their main fear is that someone will say

>oh, you're actually excited about getting a Nintendo? Fucking nerd

By exaggerating it, they perceive they can deny actual enjoyment occurring and just say "oh no, I was just doing that for the photo." It's the same reason people who are uncomfortable walking put their hands in their pockets. No one is going to actually point out a normal smile in a photo with whatever shit they bought/were given, but the irrational fear is there regardless.

Oldfag meme that became normie like they all do eventually. Soyim spirit animal.

>mfw my female platonic friend (shes got a bf and im cool with it, deal with it) got me a Switch with zelda

:D

They are mimicking a look of sudden excitement. It looks fake because... it is fake. Normally you'd make a face like this when being confronted with something positive unexpectedly. For instance, you get back from holiday and while you were gone all commies have been shipped off to camps.

And it looks especially creepy because they're all just looking directly at you. It's not meant to be looked at for a long time. As a look of surprise, in real life this expression will fade in a few seconds, tops. That's why you can also see they're actively straining to maintain it. All of this makes them look psychotic. Especially the raised eyebrows.

It's people who are dying inside trying to look happy for faceberg

You can always see the trapped, dead soul inside the eyes on these soysmiles.

Am I wrong?

I think because it's a very gay/effeminate Nathan Lane kind of expression, and it's a way to let out emotion without being too masculine and offending everyone.

honestly the comic cuts off just before the "soyboy" violently consumes the other convict whole

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

Beware of soyrage

they are either insecure of their smile or have a round\block shaped face which they try to elongate in that way

really its the same with the duckface but that would be too feminine even for the nu males

i thought it was based on this.

why can't this 50 year old faggot die already?

It's easy to unsoy yourself with lifting and a healthy diet

Bully him until he starts lifting, make him hate being as beta as he is, worked for my bro

you are way too right

Autism

I... I used to like them back in the day

>underagefags on Sup Forums bitching about the appearances of other people
>probably don't even have a developed voice or pubic hair
>faggots are guaranteed to get mad about this post because it's the truth
Remember where you're posting, faggots.
Sup Forums is hardly well known for its attractive userbase.

Have you ever taken a fuckload of stimulants like Ritalin and caffeine and energy drinks to stay awake for like a week at a time? Because if you do that and go exercise to burn off some energy, you get this euphoric rush afterwards that will make you lay there and open your mouth like a numale. It's just raw and childlike emotion due to over-stimulation and immaturity. The thing about soyboys/numales is that they have the emotional maturity of a fucking 5 year old, which is why they gawk at shit with their mouths open when they get excited. I'm a grown man and I don't do that shit unless I'm on a bunch of drugs and sleep deprived. These faggots do it over a shitty game console. I don't know if it's the soy or a lack of a proper male role model growing up, but they don't seem to have matured into men. Hell, they don't even know how to shave their faces. It's absolutely pathetic.

As for the solution to the numale problem, I have no idea what can realistically be done. One idea I've tossed around is that we can just bully them into bettering themselves, because peer pressure works. These aren't men, they're boys. They will either wither and die, live under the boot of some tumblr cunt that acts as their mommy, or they'll man up and take the iron pill and redpill and get fit, both physically and mentally.

>t. soyboy
I'm not the most attractive guy but at least I shave my face, dress well, and act like a man. Soyboys have just remained children all of their lives and have never grown up.

>faggots are guaranteed to get mad about this post because it's the truth
>underage fag replies because he can't contain his anger

youtube.com/watch?v=iqKdEhx-dD4
even his prison food is soy
he might as well inject it in his veins from now on

>157863970
Everyone likes a (You), I see.

it's a chimpanzee fear-smile showing submission

>not having a beard is acting like a man
Growing a beard is the whitest thing you can do.
Stop buying into the jew-made, 1950's, commercialized version of what a male is supposed to be.

People didnt start doing it until social media. Most people live excessivley boring lives of mediocrity. They try to depict the life they wish they had on social media to compensate. Naturally, in thier fantasy life, they are prosperous, the center of attention, and most importantly ALWAYS ECSTATIC!

What you are seeing is somebody pantomiming what they thonk pure ecstasy looks like because they dont want the 2700 people on thier "friends" list to see what thier life is actually like.

Why didn't he just jack off to pass some time??

>predicts that people will be mad enough to reply
>butthurt faggots reply
>make fun of them for being butthurt faggots
>butthurt faggots try to act like the person laughing was just trying to get (you)'s
The perma virgin's plight.

Its part of the irony culture. Everyone wants to pretend to be unique and special, but are really just conformists. Millinial obsession with Irony is because irony allows them be stupid conformists while pretending theyre only conforming to make fun of it.
>"Im not a shallow selfish manchild! Im just IRONICALLY behaving that way!"
>Im not a corporate whore sellout, look at my big fake glasses, see, im only buying starbucks and apple products IRONICALLY
>My life isnt so empty and shallow that an overpriced childs toy is the only positive source of enjoyment, you see, im just into it IRONICALLY

Its the ironic smile. They are pretending to mock the activity they are participating in while still participating in it because they are too weak to just say they like it.

Uncle Adolph didn't have one
Nor did really any fascists or aryans, where on the other end of the spectrum Jews literally grow great bushy beards for their religion. The more Aryan thing to do is groom yourself