To what extent would you describe his actions as "justified?"

To what extent would you describe his actions as "justified?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDntdU43tlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100%

100% wrong

If actually paid attention you could hear a sadistic/amoused streak in his voice. That was intentional.

you two should hook up

we should hook up

If he has the power to grant wishes for the girls based on their emotional potential or whatever, why can't he just collect a whole bunch of emotion energy from multiple girls and wish the universe to not die?

That doesn't always work

Kyubey's actions are only justified if you use some shitty utilitarian view of morality.
So basically his actions were 100% unjustified.

He has to obtain more energy needed than was used to grant the wish. If the potential isn't there, the contract won't work.
>Your wish has surpassed entropy
He'd have to get enough from just one girl.

>wish that there was no entropy
>universe implodes because you actually need entropy for things to function
good job

He was right for the most part but then started to low-key feel emotions and veered into crazy town.

Entropy is retarded, the girls are inside the closed system so it doesn't matter whether or not he taps into their energy, it will never fend off entropy because the system is still closed.

So theoretically, he could just make an agreement with Homura to keep time looping until Madoka is so loaded with energy that she could wish for the universe to not die?

How can you keep an agreement that you can't even remember because you reversed time?

Homura remembers what happened, she can explain to QB what they're doing

Homura doesn't want Madoka to contract. Ever. The universe can go fuck itself.

If I'd actually heard it in reality, I'd say, "And why the fuck should I believe that you're telling me the truth, and not that you're a devious little talking weasel?"

His race strived for survival, he doesnt see this as wrong.

As human beings, we see it super wrong. Thats mostly it. His comparisson with cow exploration is misleading because he was doing something needed while we do not need to exploit cows or other animals (other than to eat delicious food)

Q-bae specifically says that the magical girls suffering generates more energy than what is put in. For the sake of the anime they can generate energy within the system.

Kyubey was justified in that they are trying to save the universe from heat death. It's wrong if you care about morality, but right if you look at it from the perspective of longevity of the universe.

Except Homura don't give two shits about tge universe, you alpha and omega of retardation. How the fuck can you miss a point by this much?

How many QBs need to die before they get the message to not fuck with Earth?

why is QB so hated? all he did was to give wishes in return for souls
im sure a lot of people would accept the treaty IRL

Depends on whether or not you think the heat death of the universe is all that important.

Would you still think that Kyubey did nothing wrong if he tricked your waifu into becoming a magical girl, and now she's a witch?

>dude please sell your soul to me so that this thing that may or may not happen in 10^100 + years doesn't happen!
"no"

What is best Madoka soundtrack?

Decretum

50%.

Yep. I have Witch Fetish.

INCUBATOR DID NOT WRONG!!!

>implying entropy is even real

It's just a concept, not a measurable thing.

When did Kyubei start to "low key feel emotions?"

That makes no sense

dS = (Q_rev)/T

>may or may not happen
will happen according to modern physics
they're just preparing, much like people building a shelter for the apocalypse which may or may not happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDntdU43tlc

I thought modern thought was that a Big Crunch was more likely before heat death

>video has been blocked in your country
reee

also Mami looks very weird in that pic

damn. I didn't know any of that, pretty informative. thanks user.
Apparently both are a possibility from what I just read and depends on if the expansion of the universe can be reversed by gravity.

His intentions might be justified, but his methods were retarded and lazy. He was willing to let a colossal threat to the universe appear just to get his quota over with faster.

>Earth Kyubey was the Pajeet salesman of his race

welcome to capitalism

Gretchen was only a threat to Earth. And Earth is just one blue dot amongst millions.

And a powerplant is just a building among mullions, but you still do you damndest to prevent one from being destroyed

>And Earth is just one blue dot amongst millions.
Earth was one of the only blue dot amoungst billions of trillions with anything that can help fulfill his quota. Stop downplaying our existence because of some dumb, dead rocks that do nothing but sit there.

>implying that upon going to magical girl heaven you don't meet the magical girls that Madoka saved from among all the other species that the Kyubeys preyed on

I thought the Incubators could only find the right conditions on Earth. Though they did visit hundreds of other planets.

My question is why when Gretchen appeared di they just go 'welp, we're done. Bye' when that's cutting off their only supply of energy. I would have thought they'd have wanted to milk earth for perpetuity as long as they could, so even in 10,000 years they'd still be harvesting magical girl energy.

Maybe Gretchen gave so much energy that it was more than they projected they would be able to get from Earth up to its entire history

Pre Madokami 100% justified.
Post Madokami 100% asshole, the universe was already stable thanks to Madoka, there was nothing else to do or to save, it was just their thirst for knowledge what killed the universe.

Hm... No.

Read Wraith Arc.

Isn't wraith arc a pile of shit and not canon?

The point is that Incubators are still needed with or without interference from Madoka.

Yeah, Rebellion was what made Kyubey feel like more of an established villain.

He did cruel things in the original, but it was all about an emotionless end-goal for what he saw as the greater good.

But in Rebellion he threatened the stability of the status quo in hopes that going back to destroying countless lives would make energy collection a tad more efficient, despite already having a mutually beneficial arrangement in place.

>Pre Madokami 100% justified

How do you figure that?

>Pre Madokami 100% justified.
I wouldn't say 100%, even if he's working for a good cause he's still a mass murder who apparently can't find a way to further his goals beyond cruel manipulation. But it's kind of pointless to hate him in the end when he's just following a mechanical thought process without any real malice or spite and he's just as willing to take on a new system that doesn't sacrifice people.

He's back to being hateable in Rebellion though.

I don't know, to which extent are we justified in using lab rats to run medical tests?

What if you wish that the universe didn't have an entropy upper cap?

100% justified. The universe >>>> a few whiny ningens who even got a compensation.

just give us your wish heheheheehehe

%100. If the universe has infinite lives in it then sacrificing 1 planet to save it still means you save infinite lives. Worth it. they're just salty that it's their planet and their feelings