Can one be alt-right and watch shows like Family Guy?

I’m redpilled but I can’t shake old habits such as watching Family Guy.

I know it’s degenerate but I can’t help but find it funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3zLACmVipDc
youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I
youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9Inzmbs0
youtube.com/watch?v=lxyj4tEqfxs
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPPuMgbTsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Djw55_E-sTg
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=7ooCAXw5QGI
youtube.com/watch?v=G1vXTq1yK-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Letting other people into your head to influence your behavior is degenerate.

I've noticed Family Goy had some Sup Forums-tier jew jokes.

you should legitimately kill yourself

Holy shit you are literally retarded

No. You may only watch paint dry.

lol
you self identify as ((altright)) and have the never to come on pol asking stupid shit.
kys

youtu.be/3zLACmVipDc

Seth Macfarlane is actually pretty fucking based, no shame here
Only people who would look down on you are the idiots who think all cartoons are degenerate and don't like their fellow redpilled countrymen enjoying things

Family guy was always conservative, even in the liberal brian episodes where he legalizes weed or does whatever it is, there's tons of repercussions for it and ultimately doesnt work out. shows the negative effects of liberalism and collective communism rather than conservatism.

That being said they're not far-right poltards who are going to say FUCK NIGGERS AND JEWS everywhere they go.

HAHAHAHAHA FOR FUCK SAKE M8 YOU MAKE ME ASHAMED TO BE A HUMAN....

kill yourself

I still watched it after being redpilled, not much now though. The libshit propaganda honestly isn't that heavy in it.

Who gives a fuck dude we have fags dressed as demons reading to children and you're worried about if a cartoon is redpilled enough

family guy is garbage. More useless infromation your brain consumes. Read a book ffs

You can do what you want, watch it or not who cares!

>do what u want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone
You fucking leaf

Don't understand the hate family guy gets. That show is not only still funny but has gotten funnier and better as the seasons go on, I don't know any other show like that

Ive noticed that Family Guy has some of the most brutal depictions of jews, woman, and blacks.....It makes me think that a lot of shitlibs must know everything we know...

>family guy
>funny
rofl they've been shit long ago, at least go with american dad wich is actually fun

ye pretty bad for what pol is these days.

DELETE THIS CRAP THREAD FUCKV

Seth MacFarlane is REDPILLED.

he openly said the truth about 9/11.

youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I

Family guy is pretty damned red pilled and gets away with a lot of lgbt jokes

How the fuck can Alt-Righttards have a problem with Family Guy? it's not PC at all. As cliché as it sounds you guys really are SJWs in reverse.

>TOP KEK

Fuck this show. Now all our babies are gay.

>can one be alt right
>i'm redpilled
There is no hope for you.

You can watch whatever you fucking want, dude.

Simpsons is more blupilled sjw neutered bullshit.

>go with american dad which is actually fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHv9Inzmbs0

youtube.com/watch?v=lxyj4tEqfxs

youtube.com/watch?v=rnPPuMgbTsE

youtube.com/watch?v=Djw55_E-sTg

stick to the one that is actually fun, see ya.

Altrighters are only allowed to watch the Simpson's 89-96

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc

god this is cringe. Just do what you want. Just dont do gay stuff or hard drugs.

You can watch whatever the fuck you want, but family guy is fucking garbage

You want to laugh? Read some Shakespeare. Anything else is super brainlet and degenerate.

Only cartoons worth watching are first 8 seasons of simpsons and first 8 of South Park. Other than that some anime of course and childhood shows like hey Arnold for muh nostalgia

>seth mcfarland doesnt hide stuff in the show
How many things was he right about again?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ooCAXw5QGI

I'm pretty sure McFarlane's family is Jewish, I am pretty sure he was born a jew but doesn't practice, so he has an inside track to how they all actually are and a few pass to make fun of them because he is one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=G1vXTq1yK-8

No mention of the Israelis.

I'm what the media would call "alt right" just because I post on here and voted for Trump, and I like Family Guy, American Dad, anime, Kendrick Lamar, Tyler the Creator, capeshit, and brown girls, and any journalists lurking here wouldn't have the balls to quote this post because it doesn't fit their narrative.

yeah, but MacFarlane made that cutaway so people would start researching about Israelis and 9/11. so anyone who watched that had eventually find out that jews did this.