Germany Yes!

A 15 years old refugee from Kazakhstan murdered a 14 years old german kid at the school.
He slit his throat because apprently he looked at his mother with disrespect.
The scene also happened in front of the victim's mother eyes.

nicematin.com/faits-divers/un-adolescent-de-14-ans-egorge-dans-un-college-202031
bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/mordkommission/messerstecherei-an-schule-in-luenen-54563824.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_Kalisz
youtu.be/dIV-QdPEx-Q]
liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553
twitter.com/AnonBabble

part and parcel of living in a muslim filled shithole that (((they))) have orchestrated at the cost of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and civilisational development.
europe would be a better place again, if every last semetic, and other non-european was removed.

>refugee from Kazakhstan
Is the Golden Horde invading again, yes?

And his mother will forgive kazak boy then use herself to please Ahmeds who want some ficki ficki

Pay reparations Germans so we can buy newest toys from USA and Israel to erase shitskins from western Europe and save it AGAIN

You know that this is your work Anglo.

From another user:

"Majority of the problems that morons on Sup Forums blame on Anglos can be blamed on the jewish "cousinhood", i.e. the zionist elite in Britain associated with finance, elites, and politics. That anti-anglo Sup Forumslacks rarely mention them goes to show just how garbage anons' knowledge is on the history of the jew (or that they are shills).

Go read the books The Divided Elite: Economics, Politics, and Anglo-Jewry, 1882-1917 and The Cousinhood: The Anglo-Jewish gentry. Both are scholarly literature and not garbage. Alternatively go read the historian John A. Hobson from the 19th century who wrote a number of books showing the connections between imperialism, colonialism, and jew elites. His analysis of the role of British Jews in the Boer war is very interesting, and generally ignored by most. Another ignored figure is Moses Montefiore, a historical figure rarely mentioned but very important in British Zionism and the eventual establishment of Israel. Guy had connections and influences all over the place, pushing pro-Jew shit among literary elites, media elites, foreign politics, financial elites. Basically the same shit happening today.

Yet morons on Sup Forums solely blame the anglo. This how you lose. By not learning from history and how the enemy operates."

Well he went too far but i would beat the shit out of anyone who direspected my mom

I blame poland. They harboured the jews for 800 years while the rest of europe tried their hardest to kick them out.

commencing ww3

your mother is a filthy whore cunt and she sucks yugo dicks

Obviously, most refugees are seeking "refuge" from their shitty economical situation. However, that isn't a valid reason to claim refugee status and they won't receive it. The reason why they're still shitting on your streets is because they've all done it at once. They all went in together, thus clogging the bureaucratic machine. You know that kid will get kicked out eventually, but they hope to get lost in this bureaucratic nightmare or that the system will just give up and accept everybody. Truly leeches.

>slit his throat
>at the school
>14 year old kid

this is so fucking fucked up on so many levels I literally can't even

You yourself are the greatest insult to your mother. It's hard to even imagine how shitty genetics that troll must have to give birth to you.

in front of the killer's mother, not the victim's

was the victim german or '''''german''''''?

Oh come on a few years back a son of some gypsy clan leader just walked in a school with a katana and chopped off the hand of one of his peers who had beaten him the day before.Both were 14.
The teacher just sat there terrified.
If you have diversity these are normal events.

Resurrect Vlad Tepes, he has work to do.

Refugees welcome!
Diversity is our strength!
Don’t you wish you participated in this slaught— I mean joyous reprisal of poor little immigrants, Hungary?

After all, it’s only the “right” thing to do!

I thought i would have been jaded enough by now, but i guess not.

if a German had pushed a nondescript foreigner over and called him a dummy, the entirety of Germany would have been set on fire, EU would have sought out sanctions and a global debate would have started.

this can be done, and is being done, and nothing will change, how am i not supposed to feel anything but anger.

Being racist is worse than watching your 14 year old son have his throat slit in the school playground.

bump

He isn't a refugee, he's the son of an immigrant (whether both or just one parent is unknown).

Ironically, he was already a familiar face at the police before this and is known for being violent. Ironically, this is why he wasn't at school but at a special facility for while - he was with his mother at school that day because they had an appointment to talk about him return to class. And the fact that the victim apparently looked at the mother in a way that upset the murderer cost him his life.

At least according to British, Swedish and German governments it is!

Hahahaha

You haven't seen what has been happening in your country and covered up.
US went from 90% european blooded a few decades ago, to 56%.
In 1900 it was almost 100% european blood. 100 years later it is almost 50%.
No point mocking Europe, we are still at 85-95% in our countries, but (((they))) are trying to make our countries like yours.

>apprently he looked at his mother with disrespect
DU HAST MEINÄ MUTTA BÄLEIDISCHT!!!!

You guys got played by britain and France as bait so that Germany would attack and they could have a reason to declare war. Germany tried to be your friend and you decided to side with the assholes who let you get assfucked right after the war by Russia.

Did they really? Why did so many Jews settle in Poland and Germany?

>An Anglo sherking the blame onto someone else
Color me surprised

1900s USA was not 100% European blood. Too many Middle Easterners, Mexicans and Chinese. Maybe 1700s USA.

>Tried their hardest to kick them out
[Bank of England intensifies]

What does the bank of England have to do with Jewery?

Kek. At least your turks here usually don't stab a motherfucker in the neck for that because you are all bark and no bite.

It probably went down like this:
>14 y/o: haha ur mum sucks dick
>kazakh "refugee": *pulls out knife*

>56%
Lolno
But keep pushing Anglo propaganda lad it's surely making England a better place
Also for the record America has never been european, it has been white but never EVER european
Learn the difference

Anger is good though. You should be fucking angry.

Read

Germany destroyed Europe with its autism, it is fit only to produce slaves for the adults in the room (Great Britain, Poland, Denmark). France also cannot handle itself, it belongs in the position of junior partner in Europe.

>It was all Germany's fault!

I bet the school will let him go back to classes eventually, disgusting

No, I don't think that guy will ever finish his education at a regular school. He'll probably do it in prison.

The perpetrator is called "Alex M." not a particularly Kazakh name imo.

>Lünen - student Leon H. (14) was stabbed shortly after the beginning of class by Alex M. (15)

I heard of that story on the news... guess what they didn't mention...

The atlanticist liberalism must be destroyed.

Everyone mentioned he has both a german and a kazakh passport, as children of immigrants do.

why are hapas so violent

Alex heißen doch alle Russen

>the Germans just wanted to be your friend dood
>just like they wanted to be friends with the Czechoslovakia
How deluded can you get, falling for controlled opposition propaganda and having the rest of us bear guilt by association?

kys

Could be Alexej. Alex is almost always used as short name / nickname, never met an "Alex" whose real name was actually Alex.

Shit like this is why I always propose, and will continue to propose, that the people who let them in, the people who judged them capable of functioning in our society, will have to be regarded as direct accomplices to their crimes. It's a question of responsibility. The state is, in effect, the legal guardian of these non-functional savages. The state has decided that these savages are allowed to walk the same streets as we are. Hence, the state is responsible.

And it's my suspicion that the useless followers who make up most of the bureaucratic core find themselves being strung up by the balls for the dumb decisions they make, that they will suddenly become a lot more careful. But that's the old Marxist trick: Make it impossible for there to be repercussions for Marxist ideology. If they pin the blame for this on anyone, it will be some poor sod in some shitty position at the school.

Also, the perp will walk free. Western European governments, and especially Germany, have a history of simply not punishing underage perps because they think our laws, based on our culture, generalize to tribal cultures where boys become men at age 12 or when they've fucked their first goat.

Death to Marxism. It's the only answer. The only way to save Europe. And all useful idiots must be put before the chopping block, they must be made to face consequences for their spineless follower behaviour. And most, like good followers, will forget about Marxism in an instant.

Then so too will SPARTA

Very much this. Especially Bolesław the Pious is the man responsible for Statute of Kalisz which had terrible consequences for us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_Kalisz

>apprently he looked at his mother with disrespect.
based

Asians by default hate everything not Asian, so do kebab
Now imagine being either and realizing you're half something else

>Le Hitler was le evil madman meme
Might I ask what Jewish dick tastes like seeing as how you're a connisseur

[American education intensifies]

So did the authorities arrest the victim’s mother for being racist by reacting negatively to her son’s cultural enrichment?

one can only hope ameribro, one can only hope.

How does somebody even become this stupid?

>14
>refugee
i honestly doubt that he was really 14

>'''''german''''''
the first thing the police revealed was that the perpetrator lived and was born in germany.

When the fuck did Hitler try to be polands friend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No disrespect, but... at this point I don't know whether to laugh (not from amusement, but from the insanity of it all) or cry anymore. Import the third world, become the third world. Oh I'm so sorry, dear academics, for using that oh so very outdated term "third world".

Anyway, just remember folks, this one horrific event is but one terrible case among many unreported events taking place every day.

there are no "refugees" from kazakhstan in germany. the boy wasnt a refugee

>it has been white but never EVER european
>Learn the difference

part and parcel

>the boy wasn't a refugee
well he sure wasn't german

>refugee from Kazakhstan
What the actual fuck

That's not the point. There are millions of home grown foreigners, muslims, etcetera in our lands. A disproportionate number of them commit terrible crimes, rapes, murders, and of course terror attacks.

YOU CAN TAKE THE MONGOL OUT OF THE STEPPE
BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE STEPPE OUT OF THE MONGOL

>A 15 years old refugee from Kazakhstan
Means he is 35 actually?

Poland saved Europe from Saracen invasion too, an invasion that the UK and Germany are openly facilitating now

>Kazakhstan

They're basically Russians. This was white on white crime.

Nothing personnel infidel

not true. kazakhstan is 75% muslim.

but you cant say much about the guy just knowing that his parent are from there.

just sad that the authorities didnt see that coming when they knew he was violent and dangerous.

DNA citienship (only natives with 10+ generations of blood and soild are Ctiizens)

Deportation or Sterilization or Execution

Jews will be murdered by right wing gangs in repeat of 1934

>The scene also happened in front of the victim's mother eyes.
Another soul saved.
Had this not happen both her and her son would probably be lost to multiculturalism.

I like you

europeans can't say shit about school shootings if ahmed can just stab your kid in school and no one will do shit.

Muslims aren't a race

Can't you read? He just looked at her.

they are also not basically russians.

>because he thought the other kid disrespected his mother
>slits his throat right in front of that kids mother
This is just fucking barbarism. You can't take a wild dog and put him in the same area as your domesticated dog and expect them to get along fine. They aren't operating within the same reality.

youtu.be/dIV-QdPEx-Q]

VERY NICE!

The victim's mother was not present, the killer's was.

>that dog analogy
You are accurate but now society will call you racist for pointing out the obvious: Third worlders are incompatible with first world civilizations.

Funny thing about Sacsha Barron Cohen. #1, he’s a Jew. #2, everything he said about Jews in Borat was correct. #3, the bros he met as Borat we’re good guys.

The thing with Slavs is:
when they're on our side they're White
when they're not on our side they're subhuman filth

It's the Slav paradox also known as "Schrödinger's Slav"

i doubt that the the stabber is a native kazakh. kazakhs have first names like murat or maqsat. his first name is typical for a spawn of sausage immigrants. being bydlo is in their dna. his daddy is probably a gopnik doing prison time because of selling drugs or homicide. many such cases

Germany, take control.

fuck this the other day two gypsis of 14 broke into the home and slaughter a couple of 87years old, gypsy community is claiming now we shouldnt be racist becouse those fucking bastards could be wathever ethnicity

don't worry greatest ally, real whites know eastern europe is nothing more than greater khazaria all mongrel "whites" from the steppe, kinda like haradrim harboring orcs

>turks are no bite
lol

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

there is a reason why we're considered demigods made for real BREEDING by german girls

found the racist, MODS

some little hijabi made a story up about a man cutting hers hijab off with scissors and it was national news in hours with manhunts for the guy, meanwhile multiple murders and rapes happened during the ruse and got 0 attention.

>demigod
>have a unibrow and smell like onions
umm, try again sweaty

Good. Focus that anger, and do something.

Heh, right. You only seek weak prey like that soyboy in the video. That manlet in the leather jacket wouldn't even have dared to look into my eyes.

>But islam invented hats and coffee beans
>who will pay our pensions if not these lifetime wellfare recipients
>uhm but german kids honor murder too you are just mad because of his race

This is so fucking shitty.
However, if the mother didn't vote for AfD, she wanted this to happen.

I feel conflicted, if I should ever feel bad for someone who doesn't vote for right-wing parties, when it comes to these issues.

Shit that happened only 15 km from my place. Why haven't I heard about this in the media yet?

Why do I have to visit Sup Forums to know about this?

WTF?