More proof pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world

>One of them had been impounded before, in 2013, after an attack on a sheriff’s deputy, an official said.

How do we solve the pit bull problem? Mandatory buy-back, island penal colony, or just straight ban and euthanasia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs0R9dQi34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mandatory buy-back, island penal colony, or just straight ban and euthanasia?
Anti-freedom.

So what if 5 little shits have to die so someone can keep their killing machine? Let them ALL die.

Why are there so many Chihuahuas in California?

the niggest of them all
>forget about chihuahuas and meet me at the hotel room

>how to solve
send to alaska

California is such a group-think state that they only own two types of dogs. Where else in the world would a pack of pitbulls run into a pack of Chihuahuas?

I like the idea of maybe selling or donating every single last nigger dog to china so they will have lots of meat for their dog eating festival.

I don't care I hate Chihuahuas. Ugly and annoying, with the same temperament as pits

gtfo faggot

Obviously thats just more propaganda for tighter rules, the type they use for gun control

Denver, CO simply rounded all the pieces of shit up and exterminated them.

I hate chihuahuas because they're obnoxious little fucks, but I hate pit bulls more. Pit bulls are unironically the nigger/redneck/junkie dog of choice.
Seeing how hysterical their owners are when their beasts are killed brings a smile to my face.
>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE PLAYED WITH TOYS N WENT FOR WALKS N SHIEET

They did God's work

Non-negroidal folks own these dogs with no problems.
We could solve 99.999999% of all the societal and economic problems with a blanket ban and euthanasia policy toward negroidals.
The dogs are paying the toll for the actions of the coal and that aint right.

This can be read as "Loose niggers kill 5 spics in San Diego"

The pit bull attacked a cop years ago.

should give them to the Chinese restaurants.

Based pits taking out chihuahuas

People hate Chihuahuas but they are great little home security organisms.

¡Ándale!

They shouldve sold them for a fair price!

cant even bring myself to feel bad. they look like a dog version of sloth from the goonies. literal race of retard strong, sex nuts dogs.

Lol, the canine race war is California is the same as human. Nigger vs spic.

Mexicans

Chihuahuas are every bit as aggressive as Pit Bulls. But when a Chihuahua tries to bite you, you can drop kick him into the the neighbor's yard. Try that with a hundred pound Pit Bull (or 2, or 3).

I think one reason there are so many Pit Bulls in California is that it's such a pain in the ass to get (and use) guns for self defense. I've heard of many cases where people shot intruders / trespassers only to have the faggot DA fine them and seize their firearms. In many cites the expectation is that you should run away (from your own property) and let them steal all your shit as long as they are not DIRECTLY threatening you.

And only friends of the faggot sheriff and movie stars get Conceal Carry Permits, so if you shot someone in self defense while outside your house you WILL go to jail. If you open carry you WILL get shot by cops, even if it's "hectically" legal to do so.

Fuck this gay ass state.

Ban and euthanasia. We should use this as a precursor to banning niggers.

the niggers of the dog world killing the spics of the dog world
where is the problem exactly?

This got me rock fkn hard....

That underdogs deserved to die. Pit Bull did nothung wrong.

That’s just natural selection user

>One of them had been impounded before, in 2013, after an attack on a sheriff’s deputy, an official said.
they let the fucking back out into the world after it attacked a cop? jesus caliniggers are seriously retarded

Trump needs to declare open season on pit bulls.

This, they can be great pets if raised right and cozy as hell.

lol

fuck chihouas. little shits

I've never even seen more than two chihuahuas at once my entire life. This was like an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord for pit bulls

and nothing of value was lost.

Post your doggos

I have a nigger dog but I’m a Slav so fuck you.

Funny. Like with humans, I usually recoil at the sight of dead dogs, but when I look at this picture I feel nothing at all. Truly, the pitbull is the nigger of dogs.

Hard to remember a time like that when Denver wasn't cucked beyond belief

Cancer image

chihuahuas come from mexico

>mfw

Gas the pits
Breed war now

>wow poland, you really arnt helping your "niggers of europe" image.......

Cop is a faggot for not shooting the nigger dog.

I don’t hate pit bulls, it’s very hard for me to hate any animal because they behave purely by instinct and they can’t help but be any different. That being said pitbull owners can be so ignorant and irresponsible. Those fuckers think any small creature with a pulse is their personal chew toy.

Pitbulls and chihuahas, the shittest of dog breeds, its like a nigger killing a bunch of spics, who cares?

Chihuahuas are the spics of the dog world so no loss there

he's good boy dindu nuffin
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs0R9dQi34

Small dogs are abominations, pit bulls are just ethnic cleansing the neighbourhood of these rats.

Removing foreign breeds? Are pitbulls #OurDog? K9/88

does this mean we should move chicago gangs to LA?

Small dogs that don’t have shit genetics tend to live longer than larger breeds.

Are pitbull the doggo equivalent of ICE?

>nigger dogs kill spic dogs
Whats the problem? Actually, Chihuahuas are worse dogs because they think they are regular sized dogs, they get hyper aggressive and hyper anxiety, but you would never notice because they're small, so when they do act out, at worst its a couple of stitches.
Flat out, no matter the breed, if you think a dog is a stupid animal who is just there for you to cuddle when you want to, but ignore the rest of the time, you shouldn't have one.

As far as tattoos go, at least it has nice shading and depth

>pitbulls
>Chihuahuas

beaners

>traditional Anglo breed destroys Mexican tough guys

How is this a bad thing? That out bull was MAGAing hard.

>having a dog in the current year
>muh besht frind

They don’t behave purely by instinct (bulls anyway, chihuahuas have a pea sized brain).

They reflect their upbringing. If a dog is raised by niggers it will act like one, if the same dog is raised by a white person with discipline and attention, it will be a perfect dog.

I guess that makes whites the poodles. Look fuck-o. Pitbulls are awesome, stop being a pussy.

They're fucking annoying, at least the male ones.

Female chiuahuas tend to be sweet but I despise male chiuahuas.

Chihuahuas are criminal invaders. That pit bulls worked for ICE. He was attemped to arrest the illegals and bring them a deportation center for processing. When they were jumped by the illegals. Pit bulls acted in self defense.

In reality the owners should be charged with animal cruelty for not keeping a handle on their dogs.

American Thunderdog destroys Mexican Ratlings.

Poodles = French

Anglo/Germanic breeds: terriers (like pit bulls) retrievers, shepherds and spaniels. All top tier dogs.

Notable mention: Roman Mastif an ancient and badass breed.

>implying killing mexicans is bad

See, this is why they never show pics of like...one dead Jew. Like pitbulls, when one looks at a dead Jew he feels nothing. Only when you pile them on top of each other can you process that maybe, just maybe, one of them was just unlucky and wasn't a complete bastard.

found the nonwhite

>nigger dog kills 5 spic dogs
BASED!

Like other dogs don't do this.

It's amazing how people will mock the media for calling every handgun a "Glock" and every rifle an "AR-15," but then turn around and mindlessly lap it up when they call mutts and similar-looking-but-not-the-same breeds "pit bulls."

My huahua is the #GOAT
LOOK AT HIM.
It's probably because he's mixed breed dachshund masterrace

To even attempt that you need to move El Chapo first. And chicago is not going to give up that cash cow.

damn did that little pup die? he's bleeding pretty bad it looks like

Im sure your dog is just as mutt as you

Should have put the owners to sleep also!

He's a good boy

the same question applies to nigs and spics

Pitballs are chads

Those are death twitches.

Looks like a sack of shit

This.

>b-but muh fur baby

The only problem with modernity is that you can see who's not reproducing, so you'll see the destruction of people who unironically replace children with dogs, but the urge to just purge these people is so high it makes me miserable that they can't be purged.

Chihuahuas are obviously the Mexicans, right guys?

My ex had one but she trained it right, like a real dog. No clothing or picking up and shit, it was like having a normal dog but pocket sized

>5 less rats
I honestly don't see the problem here

I want to erase that picture f my mind fast.

It's us

I'm sorry but i dont Buy those stats for a second
Not one crazy white guy raped a black woman compared to 20000. No chance.

Thank you user

He's my little sack of shit XxddD

From broken spine

I used to have this webm of a guy feeding a puppy to a snake from somewhere on 8ch but cant find it anymore

Ban. Euthanize. Euthanize the owners.
>Repeat

I hate that one

Good, American Staffordshires killing Mexican Chihuahuas

Make American dogs great again

They're like fucking sewer rats out here. Even illegal has at least one.

Colorado here.

Pit bulls are supposedly illegal in Denver hut they are still all over the place. I seriously know like 20 roastie that have one and some more Mexicans. It's just the type of dog you get if you're a piece of shit. It's a dog that is always acquired on a whim because it will always be free, as it was the same with the owner of the parents, they weren't considering what it means to get a dog, they are just impulsive pieces of shit (which is why they have no money) so they went out and got a dog one day without realizing what it means. So now they have this free dog that you basically can't take anywhere, and since you're a piece of shit anyways the dog turns into a total fuck face. In the meanwhile, as you are a piece of shit, you don't spay or neuter, you end up having some mutt pit bull shit dog babies and try to get rid of them, post them for free on Craigslist, degenerate faggots with no money show up to get them and the cycle starts over.

I had a mini schnauzer growing up that was a total bro that I loved that got killed by a pit bull. Fucking roastie owner acted all victimized when we called the cops and had it put down, but that just goes to show you the mentality of someone that would want a dog like that. I currently own a red heeler that is amazingly trained and friendly.

>take red heeler to dog park, roastie shows up with a pit bull
>idgaf make a comment that she shouldn't be bringing her pit bull to the dog park
>like 4 people come down on me, literally use the word "intolerant"
>within 30 seconds the pit bull has gotten in a fight with another dog, roastie just stands there as a random dude has to break it up
>call out "oh gee, who could have saw that coming"
>some other bitch tells me to stop being an asshole
>mfw

I've loved dogs since I was about three but I'd support a pit bull holocaust.

When chinese take obver the states they'll all be eaten along and their nig owners will be shipped to the gravel pits

Fuck Chihuahuas

wut
cholos and other hispanics like pits too

Yeah Sup Forums posted this a month or two ago. The animal died, unfortunately. It was paralyzed and died from asphyxiation.

Sounds like the Doggo is a patriot tbqh. Cops kills Americans and Chihuahuas are annoying cunts. McFuckingDoggo just took out 5 illegal immidogs and the cop that failed to bring them to justice
>F

China is taking over Canada and Australia.

Southwestern U.S. is getting tacoed.