End of an era

End of an era

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally haven't seen them for years thanks to Adblock.

This, what ad are they talking about?

I have various adblocks, so...
What happened? Last time I checked Sup Forums had adds all over the place.

I might have enjoyed them if hiro hadn't filled the site with malware ads.
I didn't want to adblock but fuck you hiro.

>not using the catalog
pleb detected

>Literally no one noticed
>Have to tweet the ad for people to see it

This is pretty funny and sad

Life-like texture ;_;

This actually makes me sad.

Fuck.

I've had adblock on for ages, the J-List shit was especially cancerous. I'm glad they're gone since the past couple months they managed to sneak ads through my filter and I didn't know how to fix that.

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

Never see them ever

>bye
>hey did you noticed we said "bye"?

Wait, is J-list shutting down?

It was okay to whitelist Sup Forums but after Hiro went malware I had to stop.

literally who

If only. Fuck J-List and their overpriced shit.

Also I've adblock since like 2011 so I didn't even know that J-List still advertised here.

Ah, this is the one I was looking for but I kept forgetting the name. Thanks.

No, they just stopped paying Sup Forums's bills.

Who is this J-list?

And there goes Hiro's income. Time for him to spam malicious ads again.

I noticed, but why are they not renewing? Is Hiro that much of a faggot?

>I think the very high number of adblocker users just made it impossible to continue.

from their twitter

YOU killed jlist

>This shit gone
>But malware clickbait shit still up at the bottom of the page.

Glad to see the fucking gook jew has priorities.

Hiro was a mistake. Anyone who thinks you can make money off this god forsaken website has another thing coming.

please clap

Why pay for ads when you can make threads and shill for free!

For anyone having trouble blocking the clickbait ads, direct yourself to this link and never see malware or clickbait shit ever again

You seriously think that they gained any traffic here?

How is that even relevant? Are they implying they paid for adds that people didn't see or something?

You guys ready for flash based ads that forcefully download a Trojan on your computer?

Post you're face when you realize you will never see tentacle grape and trap catboy ads while browsing your favorite mongolian basket weaving webpage again.

F

ah, i remember school days banner on j-list ad

Or just use ublock.

this

fuck you Jlist

What is NoScript

also, flash in 2017?

It still came from time to time

>Not having your ads run through one of the most vulnerable systems imaginable.

Malicious ads killed Jlist.

It made it feel like the place was actually alive and real. Now there's no telling what Hiro will do to keep this place afloat. JList was a huge part of the site's income under moot. Apparently there were just enough people dumb enough to click the ads and buy something to make the campaign worth paying for. Now Hiro's poisoned the well with malware ads, and anyone who left the ads up to make sure JList paid enough to keep the site afloat started disabling ads entirely. Myself included. Passes are all Hiro has right now.

Then again, he has his datamining money and his brazilian firms.

I'm actually going to miss them.

this, Sup Forums used to be the only place I whitelisted but that shit ended that quick.

>9 retweet and 44 likes
kek

>nyaa is dead
>j-list no longer advertises here

tears in the rain

Their latest ones that made it on this website were just too cancer for me. What was that one with Lucoa on it?

They probably did, but what are you going to sell to a NEET?

>fansubbing is dead

It was probably crossboarder/ironic weeb money. Newfags too stupid to not overpay.

>2006+11
>not using extensions already
Why would you spoonfeed the newfucks?

If Jlist didn't have overpriced items I'd buy from them. Everything they sell you can get of Ami Ami or Hobby Search for less including shipping. What the fuck was wrong with them?

Literally the only thing that could go wrong from now on is panda getting kill for real, hell even fakku getting jewed made me sad.

noscript intercepts them if you accidentally click them anyway

I hope more ads pull out and then maybe one day I'll be free.

I'm going to miss those silly ads but I'm not gonna pretend I ever bought anything from them

The Jlist ads were the only good ads on the site. They were non intrusive and sometimes quite amusing, besides they just want to sell you japanese stuff what's so wrong about that?
Now all we have is extreme cancer clickbait and malware.

>people still using Adblock instead of uBlock

Never forget
>Lifelike texture ;_;

And then someone had to take a screen shot and put it here so the majority can also see it.

Accept it user, you'll never be free.

Exactly this. That giant banner in the middle of the first page on Sup Forums is fucking obnoxious.

They still slipped through on my end

>NoScript

Do you also wear a tinfoil hat?

>non intrusive
Did you not see the shitstorm a few months ago about Jlist ads between posts?

>microblock
>Not microblock origin

Even when you're "free", you'll never be free.

The internet is like an african child right now. It is fucking starving, since ads are being pulled out, adblock is becoming the norm and nobody wants to spend money on anything.

Guess it makes easier for our eurasians overlords / semite globalists / whatever flavor of super elite you like to take over.

>then maybe one day I'll be free.

we ain't never gonna make it

even if Sup Forums dies for real one day we'll all just eventually migrate to whatever -chan ends up taking its place

Ignore. They're obviously trying to guilt Hiro into giving them some kind of special deal on their advertising. It's actually pretty obnoxious of them to take to social media like this and attention whore about how they're pulling their ads.

The fact that Sup Forums is in a position to do without them is good news for the site. It means we can afford to be picky about advertising.

Get ready for more "server problems please buy a pass" from gook.

When are we going to get a new admin?
I'll take anyone over this gook.

I have adblocks so fuck you J-List.

Wasn't that an April Fool's joke?

Isn't that more on Hiro than JList though? He's the one who sets up where the ads display.

Because you're an idiot, you have to set it up, purge all the lists, tick on all the little boxes and then update, the default lists ublock origin comes with don't block shit.

Miss the old unobtrusive j-list ads
moot said J-list didn't pay out unless people didn't click the links so I don't know why they would stop advertising here

>use host file to block ads
>have never seen a single ad (not even video ads) in almost a decade

Daiz approved and thus cancer.

I wish

There will always be another chan, user.

This is our life. Our fate.

We were born to suffer.

Yeah, Sup Forums was one of only 2 sites I whitelisted, but these days I've had to lock it down. I actually did see the J-List ad, just before I had to lock down the mid-page stuff too.
Good luck J-List and thank you; you helped fund Sup Forums for quite a few years.

Good riddance. Their new ads were normalfag cancer.

>even seeing the front page

Not so much defending it, but why are you even seeing it

Reminder to support Sup Forums by purchasing a pass.

>this thread

Just how many of you faggots not have some sort of adblocker installed already?

people stopped clicking the links? adblock is like the first thing people install on firefox/chrome/whatever and even if they used to whitelist Sup Forums hiro's stupid-ass malware ads killed that.

Advanced funposting.

Who will we get our shekels from now?

Yeah, but J-List literally had no malware. Intrusive doesn't matter if that was the case. If Sup Forums starts going back to malware ads, fucking goodbye to this site too.

When I was a stupid idiot I bought their shirts. I bought the Golgo 13 and Tsundere one. I think there was a third. Also bought a Sheryl figure. When she was about to be released they removed her from the site without warning and I freaked out thinking I was gonna miss out on her. But that's all. Will never buy from them again.

>new ads made me start adblocking Sup Forums
>also take the opportunity to adblock the little clover next to pass users

> $0.05 has been deposited to your account.

>missing facebook meme tier ads
Fuck J-List, I bet half of their income comes from ironic normalfags.

Damn, I feel proud of myself

What do you mean? It's because of that ad that I enabled ad blocking. I haven't actually seen that ad for a very long time.

I genuinely liked the Hotaru vs Saya one

Wait what? J-list is dead or J-list isn't advertising here anymore?

That is the main problem. The moment hiro starts using malware-ridden advertisement networks, there's a large chance Sup Forums will just lose traffic.
It's like a chicken or the egg problem. Lost traffic lost revenue.

>adblock the little clover next to pass users

>not just filtering it

anybody that uses that shit isn't posting anything worth reading anyway

Where else are they going to get their money from? Its not like anyone here buys anything from them

I did that and added an anti-adblock killer, so the idiot would be you.