Elites in Antarctica

Hello, I was browsing through Q user threads and came across a post by someone talking about someone claiming to be a kid of an elite and telling stories about weird labyrinths and solving puzzles for access to different levels. He said he read it on Sup Forums. I'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of such a post, googling I can't find anything specific about elite kids in Antarctica and labyrinths.

Other urls found in this thread:

schizophrenia24x7.com/providing-support
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was in Antarctica on a 6 month research assignment, we did not find any elites, I can confirm.

Delete this please

WTF? There are shills shilling Antarctica threads now too?

You didn't go there. Even if you did it would have been physically impossible for you to explore the entire (remote and undeveloped) continent in 6 months.

Well by that logic I lived in Washington state for six years. No elites in the entirety of the state, I can confirm.

larping aliens vs predators pyramids

Lol doesn't know about Antarctica by now, lurk moar

And what do you know about Antarctica?

There's the Bouvet Island blob

Then there's this odd picture associated with the island

Who can forget Blood Falls!
A great place to take the kids if you want to tell them stories about a large monster feeding on people that lives beneath the ice

I see multiple TV antenna's. If that's really Antarctica I wonder what kind of channels are broadcast down there.

Also it doesn't look like that would be an effective windmill. Too many holes lol.

I read all of Antartica. Sssadly it was a big nothing burger and you sssshouldn't pay attention to it.

>There are shills shilling Antarctica threads now too?
Lad....these are the threads they hit the hardest

I worked there for 7 years

I want all /x/ tier posters to retreat to : schizophrenia24x7.com/providing-support

*bites*

>when the rear basement of Comet Pizza develops a crack from over capacity

Pretty cool user, post more? Any stories?

The alien pic was posted before the election, you absolute fucking newfag. No really, how fucking new are you if you weren't even here a year and a half ago? You make me sick.

it's algae dammit, that's what (((they))) say

you retard, the antartica larp about the pyramid and puzzles was the storyline from aliens vs predators btfo.

They used to say algae, now they say it's Iron Oxide.

Doing what?

I'd like to read that book also. Do you know the ISBN for "all of Antarctica"?

neat

bump?

is that a tent on the bottom left?

SSsseven

The odd thing is that picture is from the Netherlands, having trouble finding the source where I learned that from but it doesn't belong in Antarctica. The spiral was more unnerving to me

Why do people keep posting this pasta? The author just borrowed the ideas from At the Mountains of Madness by Lovecraft. How do people not know this?

Ice doesn't rust

Bruh that just some of the messages hidden in media

Twin engine Beechcraft?

There, there is no basement!! ha ha

This isn't a properly formatted ISBN.

You're full of shit. You didn't even read the book.

Oh Yah right I remember that story how the monster accidentally ate niggers got the bloody squirts from trying to digest all those sneakers .
That's what was so "EVIL" . Smelled really bad .

>Q
fuck off

it's the stargate sg-1 program