Monthly

>monthly
>slow paced

Is there a worse combination?

>OH SHIT YOU GUYS [title] IS COMING BACK ON [date]
>3 chapters
>okay i'm going on hiatus again

It's also isekai with skills.

What's next? Is the wolf going to become a cute girl?

Well I hope so. But at least the MC's cheat is not overpowered and he's basically fenrir's bitch.

>fenrir's bitch.

Doggo got tamed the moment he tasted his Dish

Yeah, but tamed in this case is like they're both holding guns at each other's head. The fenrir won't go against him as long as he gets delicious food. The human can't push his luck too much because the fenrir can destroy kingdoms. It's a pretty fun dynamic.

Yes
>Bi-Weekly
>But sometimes release just a bunch of images or omake instead of a chapter or has half the usual pages and the next update is the rest
>But also slow paced
>and the story is utter 1/10 at best tripe
>pitched concept is completely opposite of what we get
>Every character is better than, even a literal asthma tier beta

There's "no schedule" that's also slow-paced

Yes,

>isekai
>mc being OP.

>Monthly
Try no releases for years

At least it fucking ended
20 years could have very well been 30 or 40 years, the guy started Akagi really young

I'm waiting for the moment fenrir becomes a sexy wolf lady who wants to marry master for delicious food

I wish it didn't end so soon.

>Akagi isn't about whether or not the title character will win—he will definitely win. It's about the joy of seeing how he wins, about observing a young man who seriously does not give a fuck relentlessly picking off bad guy after bad guy

It should have gone on until FKMT died of old age and never completed.

Then maybe we could have imagined it would have had a better end than the 'WASHIZU DIES SO AKAGI WINS BY DEFAULT BUT ACTUALLY HE DIDN'T DIE LOL' we got.

>monthly
>ln adaptation
That's worse

Only if the dragon that fought fenrir a long time ago also turns into a girl and lusts after master's food

Are you fuckers being funny or does that actually happen

Yes, a slow paced monthly with less than 25 pages.

>protagonist scans the rogue
>her job class says "ninja"
s-she's not going to turn out to be a spy for the king, right?

bi-weekly, but often an issue is skipped
sometimes with shorter chapters than normal
sometimes with rough lineart or untoned pages
takes off one or two months to fix the missing parts for a volume release (and bonus art)

>weekly
>absolute shit

>Monthly
>less than 20 pages
>art is shit

HOW