Race mixing with others

Is Race mixing with Native Americans as bad as mixing with blacks or Arabs? I mean I know Hispanics are shit tier, but the Aztecs built a hell of a lot more than Africans ever did, and the Maya seemed advanced enough in astronomy, engineering, etc. To classify as civilised.

So, is having native ancestry as bad as African? Is it bad at all or still shitty mutt?

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wampanoag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hispanic" = white + native

Let's assume the mix is Germanic + Native then followed by the Hispanic offspring + Germanic. Is it bad or has it diluted enough to become acceptable?

>t. mutt who got his results from 23andme
No Aputsiaq, your are not white.

>"I have native ancestry!"
>t. 0.1% Native American 23andMe

They're not Hispanic in this context. Hispanic isn't a race, it just means you speak Spanish and have cultural influences from Spain. White spaniards fucked natives to create the Hispanic populations (plus Africans in some areas). So all of the brown Mexicans and South Americans you think of when you say Hispanic are already a white/native mix, many descended from those civilizations you lauded in the OP.

No.
You fucking mutts are unbearable.

No, unless you are more than 1/4 native, I would consider you as I consider myself: white.

Was this thread made by Pocahontas?

Like half of America believes the same retarded family legends of native ancestry, she's not a special case

They are retarded because the true strength from your ancestry relies on the blood of the elite.

Malinche and Pocahontas would have had much happier expressions tbqh

I don't really see a problem with light race mixing in the Americas, it's been shared land for hundreds of years now. The problem is when it starts to get out of control and overly dilute one or both race.

Also, it's a problem when people in Europe start race mixing. The overwhelming majority of Europe hasn't been a shared land, to suddenly start sharing it with a foreign group of people is, imo, an act of war and/or suicide.

And North American Indians are not Mexicans or South American Indians. It's like talking confusing Russians with the Irish just because both are white.

Native americans are dumb as bricks, those hailing from above the rio grande. Hell, the Aztec ans Maya had legit civilizations, though the Aztec were brutal death worshippers and neither ever figured out metallurgy well enough to use it for tools or weapons. But US tribes like the comanche, the pueblo, even the Iroquois league tribes? Literally paleolithic.

>Is Race mixing with Native Americans as bad as mixing with blacks or Arabs?
No
>I mean I know Hispanics are shit tier
Hispanics can be pure Spaniard, a mix of Spaniard with other European, a mix of Indian and Spaniard that can range from a person looking completely white with blonde hair and blue eyes or somebody that looks like a pure South American Indian, or they can be pure South American Indians.
>but the Aztecs built a hell of a lot more than Africans ever did, and the Maya seemed advanced enough in astronomy, engineering, etc. To classify as civilised.
Sure, their IQ probably is higher than Africans.
>So, is having native ancestry as bad as African?
No, it's not. Not all native ancestry is the same, North American Indians were already part white so they are whiter than their South American counterparts
>Is it bad at all or still shitty mutt?
You are not purely European but then again neither are people from Europe. If you look white I don't see the problem with moving to Europe or considering yourself white. If you look mostly white I would let you be a part of my ethnostate but I don't think it would be a good idea for you to move to Europe or a northern state unless you already live in one.

So, 3 parts German and 1 part Indian? What kind of Indian? South or North of the border?

It is not this simple read this

Some of the first families of Virginia mixed with Cherokee Indians, why are you trying to deny this happened?

>I don't really see a problem with light race mixing in the Americas, it's been shared land for hundreds of years now. The problem is when it starts to get out of control and overly dilute one or both race.
>Also, it's a problem when people in Europe start race mixing. The overwhelming majority of Europe hasn't been a shared land, to suddenly start sharing it with a foreign group of people is, imo, an act of war and/or suicide.
>And North American Indians are not Mexicans or South American Indians. It's like talking confusing Russians with the Irish just because both are white.
You are the smartest guy I've ever seen on Sup Forums regarding this topic

t. Spic
Applying colonial breeding logic to modern mexicans or even more so south americans is completely fucking retarded. There have not been pure spainiards in mexico for centuries. You are all Mestizo.

North of the border. Cheyenne.

Parents are lived in Wyoming, but I'm in Wisconsin now.

>It's ok to racemix and destroy the purity of an entire people when whites do it
Fucking hell. Whites were the original Jews. They even imported niggers for (((economical reasons))) in their (((global economy))) and encouraged the former homogenous societies to racemix with blacks, creating zambos.
It's fitting that Europeans are racemix to nothing themselves by blacks and Muslims. 1492 was a mistake.

Race mixing is an expression of power. There wouldn't be a problem with any race mixing really as long as it's a white man doing it if the white man controlled society like he used to. But now its just destroying our numbers and creating children that should be pure whites.

Protip, look into who controlled the US slave trade
Also Spainiards were already arab rape babies so it makes since that they would be more prone to accepting mongrolization than british or french colonists

>t. El Goblino

I am not a spic, my great grandmother is a quarter mexican and as far as I can tell that mexican is purely Spanish. Although I do have some Northern indian on my father's side due to them settling west from Virginia and the Carolinas.
My girlfriend's grandfather is a pure Spaniard, although his family has only ever lived north of the border (in South South Texas)
His wife is a mestizo, so my girlfriend is something like 1/8 Indian, though you couldn't tell.
Lastly, there is a small amount of Spaniards in Mexico that have only mixed with other European or other Spaniards, not any Indians. They may only be 1-5% of the population. Many that look white probably do have a few indian ancestors just like Dixieans. It still doesn't matter, we still look Anglo (in their case, Spanish)

Your indian grandparent or whatever was probably already a little bit white from Viking and maybe even Anglo settlers. You are probably less Indian than a castizo from Mexico. Either way, I would consider you white.

If somebody has 100% pure European ancestry then they probably mostly from people that came to America in the 1900s. What claim do they even have to living here? There is likely going to be a white on white race war one day (assuming that whites win the first) between the original settlers of America with small traces of Indian blood and the new comers in America that are not even Anglo. It will be strange times

>implying some of the first British families of Virginia didn't mix with Indians

>t. brown hair and brown eyes Anglo
You are just jealous because your Norman rulers left America and created a much freer nation

Oh, I see. You're not a mexican, your girlfriend is, and you're trying to defend being with her.

if you have family from new england, and they were fur traders, there is a 10/10 chance that great, great, great grandma was a corn eater.

She has pale skin, blonde hair, and green eyes, she is probably whiter than you

Natives from above the rio grande are more stupid, not less. They ate all their horses and never figured out agriculture for thousands of years.

ANY RACE MIXING IS BAD, there is no good or bad race mixing, u dont race mix with anyone, not the asians, not the latinos, nothing

Miscegenation is miscegenation.

They may or may not be stupider but they had lighter skin, they were taller, more athletic, and their genes were outbred much easier than the indians in the South. I will take them any day.

Of course some did, but it wasn't common practice or particularly accepted, certainly not enough to devise entire taxonomies describing blood quantum, as the Spanish colonists did.

>Arabs
are Aryans you fucking idiot

are you retarded?

natives are mongoloids aka slant eyed asians

the white mix with so called natives is hapa

You were considered white in virginia even if you had indian blood, but not if you had black blood, it was accepted

Race mixing is only bad when it's not me. As soon as a girl shows interest in me it becomes totally chill and my virgin filled ideology becomes a backlogged thought.

No

>People who live in America who don't have any native ancestors are descended from new comers to America
You immigrated to OUR country. If you don't want to mix with us then go the fuck back to Europe with your cucked laws. You are not pure anyways, Germans have mongo blood, same with Nordics, Spaniards have moor blood, French have moor blood.

Just imagine what Mexico would be today if the spanish just genocided the fucking savages like God intended them to

>American education.

>If I have no principals, nobody could

This. You should read Franklin’s on American demographics and race mixing. He explicitly approves of white (British) people and red (native Americans) and despises swarthy (German) Europeans and especially blacks (Africans).
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html

>Coal burning whores are irredeemable
>You should do whatever you can to marry a white, even though you are a neet
Coal burning whites should marry mestizos to make their offspring lighter, and neets who can't get a white girl should do the same

African American =white +African

If your white and your gonna race mix go for Asians. Your kids will be cute and smarter.

>if i'm posting on a hugbox of bitter NEETs and virgins....

They will look nothing like you. Asian genes don't die. Don't do this. Mix with people who are already part white. If you have to marry an asian, find a half asian

It would still be a shithole because spain was only interested in gold and nothing else, they didn't plan on building anything there.

>tfw white as they come
>latina wife
>going to have brown babies
Try and stop me

You can't tell when the father is white and mother native as much as if it were reversed so maybe the concept is the same if the trend of white father continues then I'm sure you will have the results you're inquiring about. I know a polish Argentine girl and she's pretty much 100% white. Prokopetz or some shit was her last name.

How am I wrong? Mexican natives built great cities. But north of the rio grande, almost no permanant settlement at all. I've been to the cliff dwellings in New Mexico, they could comfortably home a few dozen, and were abandoned before whites arrived. Transient peoples, with no grasp of more than the most basic of agriculture. There's a reason the native population of south america was over 100 million, while that of the united states was never more than 3 million.

> Father Antonio de Olivares visited the site in 1709, and he was determined to found a mission and civilian settlement there. The viceroy gave formal approval for a combined mission and presidio in late 1716, as he wanted to forestall any French expansion into the area from their colony of La Louisiane to the east, as well as prevent illegal trading with the Payaya. He directed Martín de Alarcón, the governor of Coahuila and Texas, to establish the mission complex. Differences between Alarcón and Olivares resulted in delays, and construction did not start until 1718.[14] Fray Antonio de Olivares built, with the help of the Payaya Indians, the Misión de San Antonio de Valero (The Alamo), the Presidio San Antonio de Bexar, the bridge that connected both, and the Acequia Madre de Valero.[2]
The history of San Antonio says you are wrong, they came to Mexico to turn the savages into Catholics

great argument

She could very well be 100% polish

I'm talking more about South and Central America, especially Brazil. Also, the war is going to be between West Euro mutts and pure nig tier eastern whites.

Jews may have transported them, but whites encouraged and purposely mixed them with the pure race natives despite having total control of the society (like Jews; making it policy for open racial immigration). They also fucked an entire mutt race into ALL of south America. And whites did all of this for the globalised economy that they created to enrich themselves off of the destruction of homogenous people's societies.

Swarthy Germans? Was Franklin retarded?

>whites
Everything you just described were the spanish.

>the Aztecs built a hell of a lot more than Africans
Which Aztecs told you this? I'm pretty sure there are Africans around you could argue with but, no Aztecs.

Just look around the thread. It's a pretty decent argument.

No, it's a baseless ad hom

In mexico we say "aguas" when you have to protect yourself suddenly or move from the way. When i asked what does it mean the answer was - Spaniords had the rutine of trowing waste (shit, dirty wather etc.) to the street from the window so "aguas" was the warning.

>baseless

Ya, no.

Funnily enough, the aztecs did actually build pyramids n shit. Nothing like the great pyramids, of course, but then again, nothing is like the great pyramids

To be fair hes talking about sub-Saharan Africans who have 0 recorded history prior to Uuymad Islamic conquest

>we still look Anglo (in their case, Spanish)
Retard detected. Anglo == british

The wrong thing is the lie/mistake... ask yourself. How those rio grande indians feed brits on thanks giving day?

>worshippers and neither ever figured out metallurgy

But thats wrong u negro

The Portuguese were worst than the Spanish. Even then, Anglos love importing cheap African labor for their (((economy))). Even today in the US current blacks who make up around 15 fucking percent of the entire US population all have around 33% white. They're not even full black, but white black descendents. All West European Whites just can't stop trying to make mutt races. You can even see it in Europe with Muslims.

(You)

0.56 rounds up to white.

Lol in Cuba they have Anglo, Welsh and Gaelic people who still speak their native tongues but they're very rare because your genetic cousins can't keep their hands off black girls and I don't blame them and also Marxist brain washing lol.

My maternal grandmother is full blood NA. My dad's side of the family (mostly Irish, some German) is really smart. I'm really smart too, but in different ways. They are really talented writers, really good Scrabble players. As you can tell from this post I write for shit, I play Scrabble like a retard. I'm more intelligent in the way a South East Asian would be, better with numbers and logic.

Basically Native Americans are dumber but more masculine South East Asians, that's the traits you can expect your offspring to have.

Eurasians are a single race.

>Is Race mixing with Native Americans as bad as mixing with blacks or Arabs?

Arabs are closer to whites than native americans, blacks and Asians

They did not. The brits shared their feast with the local natives.

I want swarthy natsoc LARPers to fuck off back to Germany.

t. Ben Franklin

Mutt logic

why is there a us flag on a native american?

>meghan markle is white

An awful lot of Europe has mongol DNA and they don't even realize it.
It's just so far back in time!
The Slavs and Finns are good examples of this!

Also they didn't have horses until the Europeans arrived but they did have beasts of burden. They didn't have large scale agriculture but they did manipulate their environment for their needs (by burning forests). They actually have had some military success like the Battle of the Little Bighorn, and the Seminoles never surrendered. The army still hires some as trackers to hunt down Mexicans and sand niggers in the Middle East (at least they did around 10 years ago).

None of that shit can apply to Africans.

Burguie... cartoons are not a reliable source of information.

This is:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wampanoag

also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iroquois

(please, don't start with the Jewkipedia thing xD)

Well considering how south american populations are doing I wouldn't say it's amazing. Then again it's mostly the cartels and the organised crime.
On the other hand I need some fresh view points and I'm asking you virgins for them
>be me
>Russian/Greek roots, born in Russia grew up in israel
>1/4th Jewish, enough to get into the country not enough to be considered Jewish
>told myself I'd never date a Jewish girl
>meet a qt half jewish half Russian girl, she's the Sup Forums dream, conservative, virgin, right leaning (although vegan because she feels sorry for the poor animals)
How fucked am I? Or did I just hit the jackpot

LOL ...this:

They literally brought over shiploads of white wombs and paid them to produce so mixing would stop. Mixed offspring were often relegated to menial labor.

>is racemixing ok if i can destroy two races at once
no

i mean, it's fine individually i guess, cause racemixing doesnt happen often naturally anyways. but as a social trend i wouldnt encourage it

I'm an ex burger and I married a native (mapuche) south American woman.
Terrible family, good genes, kids are cute.

Its OK to Stay White.

let the boy race mix

People should take into account that modern natives and spics are not the same as the aztecs or incas, and all their smart people died due to illness and only the rapebabies survived in most cases.

Wtf with my flag.

>implying that there was another human groups in america.

What are the vikings

Related to the americas, a group that had contact with the natives, maybe mix.