So how come Lagos isn't a complete shithole? How is a city of that size in Africa functional?

So how come Lagos isn't a complete shithole? How is a city of that size in Africa functional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLCYdJQ0gRc
corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/worldwide-operations/locations/nigeria#About
youtube.com/watch?v=I_bzSu2wQcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>functional

go there and tell us if thats true

Nigeria has a population of 186 millions. If even 1% of Nigerians are NOT retards that's 1,860,000 mediocre people to fill one decent city.

The truth is that just because the AVERAGE black is functionally retarded doesn't mean there are not many smart black people. Some are even genius tier. Unfortunately the really smart ones emigrate to the west, causing massive brain drain. The people in cities like this are the average (or slightly above average) Africans.

Because you didn't pan far enough to the right to see all the slums.

hahahahahahahahahaha

This looks like someone made a city in SimCity and are trying to pass it off as a real life African city.

>So how come Lagos isn't a complete shithole

But it fucking is.

IQ isn’t everything, you need a certain threshold of IQ 130+ people to create and advance a stable society, but that’s not all you need. Work ethic and high trust population are also necessary to maintain a free state. Also, why should we take the most talented people away from all these third world societies? How will they ever advance? They need their 1% to be geniuses in their own country rather than mediocre middle management in America.

Even this cherrypicked area of the city looks like a fucking shithole to me

I wonder who founded the city and built the infrastructure

>that traffic
>those colors
Definitely a SimCity made by a negro

Lagos is the one of the biggest shitholes in Africa.

Should be "Why isn't Abuja a complete shithole?"
>Bcuz Yoruba in Lagos with their White Jesus

So you're saying if they fixed their roads it would fix their problems?

Ultimate whitepill

>roads
Oh no user the open sewers, the wild life moving around in the city or the miles of shack villages inhabited by niggers.

If you get tired of it you can always move in with White Colonial Daddy in London

>American education

>Lagos isn't a complete shithole
Maybe by American standards.

Kek this
I've been driving around Chicago all day looking at locations and man it's rough

> (OP)

>The truth is that just because the AVERAGE black is functionally retarded doesn't mean there are not many smart black people.

>average
>not many

relatively no, in absolute terms yes it actually does.

Ask Afrkican Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=nLCYdJQ0gRc

it wasnt the nigerians corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/worldwide-operations/locations/nigeria#About that got it to the point its at today

>not a complete shithole

PRODUCING PROOFS AND CHANGING LIVES

60% of people live in slums, their per capita income is $2900, and there are massive problems with traffic, sanitation, etc.

They are building a thing called "Eko Atlantic" over there, but it will probably be filled with foreign Chinese, Brits, and other Europeans.

I don't understand why Africans won't clean up. Just because you're poor doesn't mean you have to let your land fall into complete disarray. What the hell.. Just get out there and do the work. Make criminals do it if you have to. Unacceptable.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_bzSu2wQcE

So you're saying the Lagos brings order out of chaos?

Other than Victoria Island and Lekki Beach, the place is a shithole!!!

Making criminals do it is dangerous to the ones doing the forcing.
It is better to build a giant walled home with the money you stole being a foreign stooge than to use the money you stole to employ your victims.
They might get ideas.
BECAUSE WHY-O
BECAUSE THE SHIT THEY SMELL

Looks out of the ordinary as they have a shovel several hands and a van to transport the bottles.

But I guess if I had my Sup Forums vision googles™ it would look like nigers are subhuman chimps.

Another pic of the beautiful Lagos.

Not a complete shithole, just 90%.

Just like veneza.