Your daily Krassenstein

Reddit is a cult site who is this Jew fooling

>stein

Everyone of these morons think pro trumpers are russian bots
It's desperately sad.

>(((Stein)))
Never disappoints

How do you not feel shame when you put a blue dolphin beside your name to trick people into thinking that you are verified? That might be among the most embarrassing things I've seen an adult do in my life.

These Krassenstein brothers are a super easy target to feed them some bullshit story and end their credibility like that tax return bitch.

Krassenstein brothers are pedophiles

I want to add, there is no credibility to begin with.
But it would be nice to embarrass them.

Jew, pedophile, pedophile, jew... It's all pretty much the same thing

oh sure he mentions reddit but not Sup Forums fuck this kike

Bet he wouldn't call me a Russian bot to my face

>he thinks the /ptg/ aren't bots
>being this new

wew

Sup Forums is too powerful to be called out, once the enemy comes here to debate ya they slowly become one of us.

>These people are a cult
>They are also Russian bots

>Cult of Russian bots

>These people
>Russian Bot farm

>these people are delusional idiots that worship drumpf
>but they're also russian bots and don't actually exist, no one could like drumpf
get your shilling together, stein

he may be a kike but he is right

arent dolphins some kind of faggot signal?

Don't those guys have a jail to be in because of their business dealings?

>krassenstein

dis·il·lu·sioned
ˌdisəˈlo͞oZHənd/Submit
adjective
disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed.
"the minority groups were completely disillusioned with the party"
synonyms: disenchanted, disabused, disappointed, let down, discouraged; More

ok then

just imagine the amount of cock and cum your regular "cute girl" has ingested

makes me sick, we need genocide worldwide

as long as jews are allowed in america you will die

Somebody needs to gas this guy.

they all have the eyes
sad

>Russian Bot Farm
How are the russians farming bots on plebbit?

The only solution.

>everyone I don't like is Hitler or a Russian shill.

Do they even know what a bot is?
Also I saw a thread on T__D today where they were all mocking civic nationalism. Is the alt lite getting redpilled?

Jesus fucking Christ just browsing any political subreddit will prove to even the most idealist cumfarter why democracy is a horrible idea. Just check out r/worldnews right now with their second most popular link at ~30k net upvotes regurgitating a talking point from Diane Feinstein about how anything that might cast her party in a bad light is the doing of Russians. So I guess Krassessenassinbergstien is more or less right on this one.

Donald Dumbfuckers literally are Russian bots tho. They've been mentally programmed by Putin lapdog like RT, Infowars, Hannity to hate normal America and believe in any fake news so long as it calls Dems satanic baby fuckers.

Donald Dumbfuckers should be stripped of their citizenship and labeled traitors after the Big Blue Wave arrives.

I hope President Pelosi just goes full Lincoln and imposes martial law Reconsruction on every Red state. If the hate, the sexism, the climate denial, the delusion, the slavery to the 1% won't stop then the only sane thing to do is take the red neck vote away.

nigger you should be stabbed for your poor effort

Cool larp. 8/10.

Junior is qt

It's not to dismiss you. It is being done completely to de-humanize you. That' what propaganda is. They are digging in deep.

> tumblr_onzcqh4tsX1w3cefpo1_500.png
> President Pelosi
LOL STAHP

You'll be too busy choking on dick

trigglypuff is angry because her feeding is ten minutes late, don't mind her

>herding normies down a path that ends with direct exposure to Sup Forums

how the fuck are (((they))) this stupid?

can't de-humanize this

i fucking love it

>cult
>russian bot farm

Which is it?

Daily Kikestein.

they simply acknowledge that the opinions proferred by you and your ilk are as worthless/illegitimate as they would be if you were a bot.

no harm, no foul

i will, what is your address?

>butthurt no one other than himself will ingest "his" cum

low-t posts lads

what does the bracket means?

(((Katz)))
>my shocked face

>to hate normal America

lol

The Russian bot shilling is amazingly rampant. Deep State and msm have got it down to a fine-tuned science now. People didn’t think there was this much Russian influence even during the Cold War when they really were actively trying. All to cover for themselves and actual criminal activity in the Obama administration. It’s worked so well, that, when everything is finally out and the indictments are raining down the people that believe conservatives are Russian bots now are going to continue to believe it. I now realize that just making arrests early on would have been stupid. Trump is going to have to hold this country’s hand and walk the neoliberal and gullible tards through every single fucking step of the way. There’s a lot of brainwashing to break.

>This Russian bot conspiratard nonsense doesn't pass the basic logic test
>I know, I'll just pretend he said you are LIKE bots instead of what he actually said

The goal post move didn't help your argument brainlet.

Imagine being so retarded that you think childish word play is somehow a rational point

Nice, I hope they face jailtime