CHRISTIAN POL THREAD

HAVE CREATED A CHANNEL DEDICATED FOR CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC CHANTS , AND ORTHODOX MUSIC
SOME OF THEM ARE FROM CRUSADER ERA CHECK IT OUT
passion of christ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uolf4MpxuKU&index=40&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=C9L9S32glsg&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=2GaEm-0Nmw0&index=31&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=dSfJSVJbPKo&index=30&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
youtube.com/watch?v=z0Svo0uZSQc
youtube.com/watch?v=a7mR29Jk__U
youtube.com/watch?v=ENiIWOv6uRo&index=29&list=PLK8EMWGszrBhA3VSWJ910X0c6mxAz3CnG
some of the chants in the channel are not available online
and the thing that is for sure those that are SUBTITLED AND TRANSALATED ARE THE ONLY ONES ON YOUTUBE FOR SURE because i had to read a shitload of from the new testiment to find the right subtitles
orthodox music is coming up soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
youtube.com/watch?v=ll6TOXUP2_I
youtube.com/channel/UCal0chxUkgdeaMngVJ8qjiw/search?query=byzantine
youtube.com/watch?v=IWsjcP445hc
youtube.com/watch?v=aFZxXDCpNHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont listen to this fool, false god
jehova is the real god and judaism is the true way of religion

Your precious star of David is a satanic symbol you kike. You serve the devil whether you know it or not. Judaism doesn't even follow the torah anymore. Makes sense as if you actually read it you would realize that Christ is the Messiah and that you must repent.

>who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti-Christ that denieth the Father and the Son.

the bible calls you a little liar.

>my daddy is better than your daddy

Fuck g*d

thoughts on British Israelism?

stupidity. the "ten lost tribes" do not exist because they were LOST, namely, mixed up with the heathen and lost all of their identity and knowledge of their genealogy.

do as thy will
you know, dont delete this but rather yourself

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI

Im gonna sub to you Christian brother friendo!!

Remember SHILLS don't care about Mohammed or budda but mention Jesus and watch them MELT with soy filled rage!!!

>wireless mouse
women are fucking useless

Jesus is Jehovah, just as the Messiah was said to be by all the prophets. (Isaiah 53:5, Deuteronomy 18:18-19, Micah 5:2, etc, etc).

I'm an agnostic who's thinking of converting, but I still have a couple questions.
Does doing good works get you saved, or can you be saved purely by accepting Christ?

Here are some fellow Israeli Jews that discovered that Jesus is Jehovah after unbiasedly reading the Torah:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll6TOXUP2_I

almost feeling like a bait, since there is a picture spammed here so many times refuting that
James 2:24
Ye see then how by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

these are not true israeli, this is a russian slut and her pakistani friend, they are heretics and do not belong nor dictate what god to belive in

I love Orthodox chants. Around the holidays they always play a ton of it

France Crusader Chant (1146): Chevalier, mult estes guariz
is awesome

Not bait, just a potential Catholic convert. I still have a couple blockers (Traditionalist Catholic views on creationism vs evolution, church corruption basically making me a sedevacantist) so I hope that talking with Christians can help me. Its just too bad christian threads get derailed by proddie cucks and larpagans

youtube.com/channel/UCal0chxUkgdeaMngVJ8qjiw/search?query=byzantine
ignore the playlist, its catholic
also you can search the word orthodox in the channel it will get Russian orhtodox

appreciated. Here are some bulgarian ones youtube.com/watch?v=IWsjcP445hc

youtube.com/watch?v=aFZxXDCpNHc fuck this one is so nostalgic
nov zakoni gospodni :D

i actually have the bulgarian ones on my pc just didnt upload yet, and about the russian ones, i dont know russian so the translation is somtimes unsuccessful

You are doing God's work

unfortunately the names i give for the videos do not allow them to gain any attraction on the search bar and in similar videos
not going to change it though since INCHANNEL its efficient in dividing between videos
so... share it with your friends
its like a woman, you need initial interest to get to know her personality, in here i use the music to attract people to christianity