HELP!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

Cunt at RedState lying about Nehlen.

Let’s at least hit her Twitter with News that the jew graphics were banned not deleted.

Let’s question her: are the graphics factual?

Let’s question her RedState first amendment support.

The whole cookie boys. Get it fucking done.

Source — cunt lies
redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/01/22/paul-nehlen-angry-jews-media/amp/

Twitter — cunt handle
twitter.com/rumpfshaker

Nehlen the Warrior @ gab — refreshed with latest
gab.ai/pnehlen

EXTRA CREDIT: Let’s start the genealogical analysis tying the people in the graphics to the leaders / participants of the October revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/mattklewis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fag

t. Moshe Heebowitz

The father land calls me. I am compelled to carry my part of the Aryan nation to glory.

>you are an anti-semitic nutcase if you say verifiably true things
WEW

looks like we have new eceleb designed to bait Sup Forums with newly coined name-the-jew meme
everyone jumps into name-the-jew hypetrain.
did we make jew to name himself Sup Forums ?

Nehlen is a textbook case of hyperfocusing on Jews, thereby forfeiting your platform and popularity. Fucking dumb, just failing strategy.

>rumpf
wat?

It’s pulling people to the right retard. The experiment is over. The elections are meaningless.

Look st the exit polls from the last post-65 elections. Notice anything strange - like all the minority groups including jews - vote >>supermajority one way. It cannot work. CAN. NOT.

Or, who are the next batch of 80million to bring in without a vote? CA gone now, which state next?

Kike

TFB
Nehlen should have hidden his power level.

Maybe so... but the genie is out of the bottle now, so it’s best to take advantage right?

Or do we leave one of ours out there?

Just sayin

Why? He was going to lose anyway. Any press is good press if you can counteract their lies in the comment sections.

Maybe you would have better luck on 8ch.it seems cuckchan is sucking too much Jewish cock

oh heyyy free advertising

Let me guess, Red State is one of these "edgy" conservative websites that popped up trying to ride the Trump wave, and is entirely staffed by Jews

>oy vey
>he's an angry person goy
>he's a bad person goy
>he's crazy goy

kikes. not even once.

bump for justice

f

Right? There is a lot of this on the "right" these days, people trying to cash in on the movement (for lack of a better term) and Sup Forums memes without understanding the full implications of it all and WHY there is a problem with Jews in the mix.

Nice.

Originals @ gab too

Better idea: let him sleep in the bed he made. Virtue signaling Stormfront was an idiotic campaign idea.

I love our mass media. In their desire to paint Nehlen as a crazy antisemite they will bring huge amounts of attention to his views. As the old adage goes there is no such thing as bad press. In their quest for profit they are helping shift the overton window to the right.
Godspeed Paul, keep fighting the good fight. While they laugh we win.

But Paul really is angry about Jews in the media, we all are.

the philosemites are disgusting
>Facebook should be regulated like a cigarette company, says Salesforce CEO
Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff

if Facebook is regulated like cigarettes all you american faggots here are getting the helicopter

I see Erickson and the likes as props. They’re decent people. Prolly good conservatives.

But not our Mensa-types. These dolts were hand picked to be where they are. Guys like you and me, working living whatever - these guys were the custodians. It’s sad but in red state case, I just don’t think they’re clever.

Like if they knew that “integration = communism” per Buckley. That WFB’s own son voted Obama. They are propped up from the left and they’re at the logical end of their simple thoughts now.

Read the fucking replies dude. He’s a smart guy. He’s a millionaire inventor. He ran last time.

There’s more nuance here than you’re willing to understand now.

>r/The_Donald

RUMPF

does she have an odjective bone in her body. for fucks sakes, hes not lying.

Jew-blaming is not the equivalent of "pulling people to the right", but regardless, he is pulling literally nobody now since he's been deplatformed. Since I don't think Jews are the single most important issue of our time, I don't think it was worth getting deplatformed over.

I hope her name is Debbie, or Dana.

The only person against Nehlen are kikes and shabbos goys.The man is speaking the truth and forcing people to confront reality. He is also forcing the hand of the left by making them act like the communists they are. The left will take of the gloves off and bring down the hammer for speaking his mind and that will not sit well with the huge swaths of our country. He is paving the way for others to speak things that previously would have been considered crazy. This is a scenario where the right wins regardless of result.

Think of recent so called “racist” or otherwise comments lately by such figures as billionaires Carl palldino or Marc Faber.

Good or bad — the window moves.

I get your post and agree with it but I just want to add a weird side note here...

>These dolts were hand picked to be where they are.

>Dolts

You're using that word too? I decided I wanted to bring it back in style since all the other words like retards, idiots, etc were falling flat these days. And I read older literature and comics a lot and "dolt" is used everywhere.

And now I'm seeing someone else on Sup Forums use it too. That's good though, lets just keep using it all the time and see how/when the rest of the site picks up on it.

We can't win through elections anyway.

If a jew says it, it's bold. But if a goy says it everybody loses their minds.

>Who runs Hollywood? C'mon
>December 19, 2008|JOEL STEIN

>I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

>The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.

>As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

jews = middle easterners

Unassimilated immigrant blobs that vote super majority one way. CAN. NOT. MATHEMATICALLY. WORK.

Consider:
- Steinem - you think feminism was a positive
- Brandeis - you think living founding docs are valid
- Levine - our ancestors built and staffed the opera houses of this country. Still proud. Wanna take your daughter to the Met
- CA gone - who are senators for 3 decades
- Fink BlackRock - your father got outsourced, here’s the guy that did it
- No xmas trees in town center - who filed the suit. Who repped. Who funded
- queer marriage - one lunatic from CA 3 kikes and a prop spic
- HarveyWood - because John ford sucked right?

Is it me or us making the problems, or someone else?

Democracy is a phase and we are nearing the end of that part of our history. The liberal left order can no longer sell the future, they outright reject grand narratives, all they can do is be the administrators of our decline and suffering. The left is spent and soon we wont need elections, we will have our Caesar, but for that to happen the minds of the masses must be made ready. Part of that is making the truth known and inverting the lies of the liberal elite and the holocaust myth.

the Hebrew concept of Tikkun Olam ("fixing the world") is worth knowing about if you get into a debate on this topic

>Levine

Look up why Gottschalk left America. They’ve been doing this shit for 200 years.

Pic related (“American music” homos)

We don't need a Ceaser. We got the internet hivemind.

I prefer “simpleton” lately — after the military academy hoax, everyone was rah-rah for that retard from the academy, ledeira or something.

I checked his background - engineering management 2 years here 2 years there. Prop. Retard. “Sarge Simpleton”

Thanks for the knowledge. I will propagate.

they aren't props they are jewish kikes out for themselves looking to make a buck off your deeply held beliefs

here's one of his boy twitter.com/mattklewis
obv defending these kike lovers disgusting the only way they know how to make money is to beg what do you expect

>call him an anti semitic nutcase
>never claim he was wrong in what he's saying
Hmmmmm

who writes the checks for the non profit tax writeoffs that fund these comfy (((conservatives))) they are so much smarter than you they just had to sell their country out to Israel and now they get to live a middle class life