Jared Taylor is Dropping Red Pills

>youtube.com/watch?v=_9kaJyRQfVw

To accept the truth of race is to risk harsh social penalty.
Corporate America, Media, Academia, Hollywood, and their hordes of brainwashed zealots will attempt to ruin anyone who is a Race Realist.
How then can we hope to bring normies on board in large numbers?

Jared Taylor is a well spoken gentlemen but I fear his attempts are in vain.
What average person would be willing to embrace truth at the cost of social alienation?

Race is a social construct but so are species. Species have no innate definition. They are classified using the Linnaeus method which is arbitrary.

He's a respectable man who I can discuss issues with a beer in our hands, but his solutions are unclear. What is his definition of white or is it just European Americans? Would Jews be included, what about Bosniaks? Seems like he's defining white as Americans of European descent, but where would the homeland be? Only rural areas are 100% white in America nowadays.

>but his solutions are unclea

Simply just making whites racially aware solves so many fucking problems.

Most things are a social construct but based on measuring real things. A kilometre, an hour and a litre are all constructs but measurements of real things.
Species is a construct that is used to define different organisms, race is a construct that is used to define biologically-different groups of humans.

Bump. This man needs far more recognition.

>What is his definition of white
He promotes an alliance of European peoples against the dark hordes, his personal opinion on who is white is quite lax, which I like, I can't stand purity spiraling niggers.

>Would Jews be included
From what ive heard, he believes that non-subversive Jews that identify as european and white are considered white.

>but where would the homeland be?
His main talking points are allowing free association (thereby allowing de facto segregation), and returning US immigration policy to be based on demographics to maintain a European majority.

I know my point is there's no point denying that race is a social construct.

>everything is a social construct, nothing exists

America has no hope for the future. Whites are already a minority among births each year. The only realistic option is to go to the white countries which can be saved.

Races and Species are less-than-perfectly-exact, human-created methods of classification, but surely you would concede that they are based on biological reality.
To say that "Race is a Social Construct" sounds meaningless to me because it seems to be dismissing the very obvious fact that modern humanity is made up of groups of people who evolved under different pressures. These different natural and cultural pressures drove us apart genetically which is why the races have obviously different facial features, among other things. The idea of race arose as a way to describe this general biological difference.
Where am I going wrong here?

>European peoples against the dark hordes

That's the problem, not all Europeans are equal. An example, would he be okay with a swarm of Bulgarians to take over the USA? What about Turks, a lot of them look white. Would the few non white exceptions who don't bother anyone be allowed? There's also the problem of white liberals.

It kinda reminds me of some dude who tried to start a movement having an "Aryan Asian" alliance based on the same talking points Jared makes. There's more factors than race.

>His main talking points are allowing free association (thereby allowing de facto segregation)

I agree with this entirely.

>returning US immigration policy to be based on demographics to maintain a European majority.

USA was typically biased against Southern and Eastern Euro immigration since they think on a different scale than Western Euros. I wonder if Jared's immigration policy would be that, which I agree in part.

>America has no hope for the future
Although the percentages are rapidly changing, America still has a huge white population. If white Americans start uniting racially and voting together they will take back the country. Think about now in America how every movie, awards show, musician, etc.. is filled with blacks and hispanics. It makes it seem like whites are already a minority population. Its because they are united as the people of color horde and are all dedicated to destroying white people.

If white people develop a similar mentality and start promoting themselves instead of giving their inheritance to Jamal, they will take back everything and you will see the return of white America.

>USA was typically biased against Southern and Eastern Euro immigration since they think on a different scale than Western Euros. I wonder if Jared's immigration policy would be that, which I agree in part.

Southern Europeans have basically 100% joined the white race today. A few generations ago it would have been a confusing issue is a dark skinned Italian was white because of how culturally different they were, but today the concept of "white" has expanded to include more groups. The white race in America is a mixed race group that has been constantly changing since it departed from its Anglo origins. It will likely change even more in the coming years as certain mixed raced peoples find a place within the white race.

>Jew wife
dropped

He was interviewed by israeli reporter 2 weeks ago. he argued that races have different intelligence and ashkenazi jews are the smartest race.

I mean yeah they are based on biology of course. The problem is that some people try to deny they are a social construct. I mean there is no point denying it.
We can still study in a scientific way the differences between socially defined races.

That sounds so good I almost want to shed a tear.
I want to find a light of hope in all this darkness and believe that it is possible to restore this country, but Hollywood and the Media make it difficult as you said. It's hard for people to see past the warped, propagandized worldview that has been assigned to them.

It would be easier for white Americans to move back to Europe than it would be to remove the non-whites. Also moving to Europe or Australia en masse would cause the US economy to gradually fall, red pilling everyone on how the racial composition of a country matters. matters.

Based Jared

Considering how successful ashkenazi Jews are at controlling entire societies I can’t say that he’s wrong.

It’s just a shame the Jews don’t -constructively- use their intellectual capacity and instead try to evoke god’s hand by fucking it up as much as possible because “lel I’m a chosen anyway”

Looking across Europe, the younger population are firmly against immigration of non-Europeans. In the US it is the opposite.

Also we have free movement of people in the EU so its socially acceptable to say you prefer Europeans over non-Europeans.

typical of the (((alt-right)))

ty so much for posting this video OP

gonna fire up my throwaways and spam report this vid like I did to his last :)

Doesn't mean we can't beat those piece of shit jews into a bloody pulp.

I would much rather be invaded by Mexicans than Muslims. You lose.

Society is Racial construct, you britcuck/

He argued that because it's true.

Jared Taylor is one of my favorite humans of all time.

Language is a social construct.

I agree but the % of muslims in Europe is a lot lower than the percentage of Mexicans in the US.

Thousands of years of whites selecting only the orderly good people to carry on living, killing the rest, created the european empires.

Say goodbye to that.

Is it just me, or does he seem tired?

Gotta re institute the death penalty, only way this would ever pan out. Once again, eugenics will lead the way.

Meaning is a social construct. 2+2=5 in certain contexts.

Left can be right and right left depending on how the weather is.

>(Devils advocate)

Race is a tribal grouping that is based mostly (although not completely) on biological reality.... where elements of class/culture/nationality also factor in.

being old is a hell of a drug

He's probably jaded from years of being called a racist and finding little success in his endeavor.
Only very recently has his message started gaining traction and resonating with people.