What were the meme wars like? Is it true meme war veterans have some of the highest rates of PTSD?

What were the meme wars like? Is it true meme war veterans have some of the highest rates of PTSD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1bUtvSqyrI
youtube.com/watch?v=CYhHIe_UELM
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate it when redditors say thank you for your service.

it was all true. all of it.

I still have flashbacks to when Shareblue fags posted polls where Hillary was winning by double digits.

this is the first peterson meme ever made.

i memed things you pEEple wouldn't believe.

Congratulations you've just made the most cringe worthy post of 2018 and we're not even through January

Things got very strange towards the end.

I'd do it all over again if i could.

>mfw its trumps first 4 months in office and riots everywhere but I live in a very rural area

>Mom! Sup Forums is winning the meme war!
>That's great sweety, could you take out the trash and do the dishes while I'm at work? There's leftovers in the fridge and I'll be home by 6.

REEEEE I SAID GET TENDIES NOT MORE LEFTOVER FOOD YOU FUCKING CUNT REEEEEEEEEEE

I heard there's parts of the internet where memesters don't even know the war is over

its not faggot #releasethememo

the war may have ended, but fighting will continue as long as (((they))) exist. even when it is truly finished we still need to teach our children

The Phoney War is over. Begun the Meme War has.

It really was the greatest of times.
RIP in pieces my seven shitposting account on twatter. You done your job. I helped give a kike a seizure and twatter got me... Good times

I never understood this insult. Maninky becauee that’s not even a good insult

It’s like saying “obama is my favorite black president” but he’s also your least favorite black president since he’s the only one we’ve ever had. Consequently we’ve only had a couple of weeks of shit posting so the fact that “this is the worst one by far” doesn’t say a whole lot

>>>Reddit

Tbqh if anything the meme war has only begun. What you saw during the election was simply a battle

Im an active combatant, 2016 was just Stalingard

>
stop sliding, come in here and participate in the war faggot

Pussy Testicle Shrinkage Disease?

Man up and kill a sand nigger with a smile you fuckin faggots.....

If you examine the meme war you have to look at it from a perspective of a fictional time war.
It is fought in every possible timeline, at every point in space and in multiple dimensions.
Thinking the meme is over, you have yet a lot to learn.
The ride never ends.

>What were the meme wars like? Is it true meme war veterans have some of the highest rates of PTSD?
Not sure about PTSD, but I've met quite a few with ED.

I seen things, man.

Those who say the Meme War ended are in denial. It never ended. It has been fought in the shadows and is about ignite into a full blown conflict once again.

You can't even begin to imagine the power of our memes.

I hear you there brother.

Would it be less fun now that we know he wins?

if you are interested in the Great Meme War, here is a documentary that explains it very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1bUtvSqyrI

I've been fighting meme wars a long time.
Jokes aside, when you are doxxing, getting counter doxxed, having people threaten to kill you and your family members while you in turn threaten to kill them and try to sabotage them, all while arguing with stupid marxist crybabies and angry non-Whites, while trying to find work, get through college or hold down a job, it can be pretty stressful and definitely makes you quite a cold person.

The skills are transferable at least. There's a lot of fun to be had and a lot of laughs, but you always look over your shoulder and you usually need to be on guard a lot.

saving that meme

Serious question though, would an actual veteran or somebody who respects them beat the shit out of you for wearing that?

no, they would just laugh.

I'm sorry. I'm just not ready to talk about it with anyone who wasn't there.

All gave some. Some gave all.

>ptsd
No, no fags on our ranks.

I watched Trump and brexit happening live, my flashbacks are pleasant memories of victory against the odds.

>tfw I lost 4 twitter accounts and ended up being IP banned from twitter or something during the great meme war
Shame, I had 600 followers and Hannibal Bateman followed me..

>Brexit

I pity the non-British who never got to witness such joys.

It was all for nothing.
I regret ever enlisting in the meme war.
I fought to make America great again. It hasn't happened. We're making Israel Great Again.

I got no benefits either for being in the meme war.
No tuition.
No GI bill.
No nothing.

I listened to and was signing (I was very drunk and happy at this point) 'Britannia rules the waves' deep into the morning. Probably one of the best days of my life desu

Yes, but unlike regular pussy soldiers, we brought our PTSD with us.

Front page of Reddit Dems are shilling hard

Kek, all we did is get banned for Israel in a few pointless raids

kek

Oh, that was a *great* set of memes. Came out the weekend before the election, when #SpiritCooking broke. What a time to be alive.

>get banned for Israel
Wait, what? When how

It was all fun and games, until reddit came and all went to shit

Of course, but it's never quite the same as seeing your own countrymen revolt and upending 25 years of socio-political consensus. The moment Sunderland voted Leave I knew it was over. I watched the whole thing with my redpilled mother, drinking champagne.

ive memed things...
things you people people wouldnt believe
pepe dunking wojack in a barrel of piss. i watched clinton fall on the day of 9/11
all these keks will be lost in time
like tears in the rain

I miss the excitment. I miss the mission. I miss the comaraderie and chaos. I am actually looking forward to the mid term battles. They will not be the same. It will be a more decentralized conflict with smaller skirmishes. We must adjust our tactics accordingly. We need a war of attrition. We must show no mercy. Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

I was an anglophile since birth pretty much man. For me it was perhaps the first time I ever felt happy for and proud of an entire people who I already thought highly of. Not that I have a lot to be proud of with my Russian and jew blood right.
But I can't begin to describe how amazing it felt, I was in awe - I felt a connection to the entire island, as soil, as a historical piece of proof for your greatness, you as Britons. It was like a fresh breath of air after a lifetime of depressing reality. I don't mean to be sappy, but honestly, thank you for winning.

Scarred for life now that i know how politics and world domination truly works

For some people war never ends

>tfw you actually played Shadilay at home a few times
>tfw you also listened to punk rock Shadilay a few times

Man. At that point I'd basically given up. I felt like my kind were basically going to way of the dodo. That there really wasn't much hope.
The plan was "get land, get resources, find what allies there are left and try and ride the tiger past the chaos". I vote regularly but was pretty much planning on not voting again because, why bother? my opinion doesn't matter. Just a piss in the ocean.

Signed up last minute(cause I'd moved) to vote in the referendum. Would show up for "one last fight". I'd already experienced a referendum loss. It was more grim defiance if anything.
We won.

It was like Luke blowing up the fucking death star. I couldn't fucking believe it. There was fucking hope. It turned out there was WAAAY more of us than they realised. I remember seeing my buddies at this nightclub run up to me saying "WE DID IT WE DID IT!!" like we'd won a war around all these sulking remainers.
We didn't just win the referendum, we won back "hope".

Then Trump happened.

Why would an Israeli be happy about this out of curiosity?

Condensed version: I'm a pro European ethno nationalist. I support Zionism in some of its variations, but it's not my main school of thought. Additionally I have a majority European blood, which is why that's what I am. I know, I know, one drop rule, but I still feel a strong connection and loyalty to the majority of my blood, especially considering the fact that Jews hate me because I'm a Goy in their book. So I was absolutely ecstatic when Britain (mentioned anglophilia already right?) of all places has declared independence from the de-facto world government.

fuck me this board has gone downhill

I don't see why. It's not a real war (in the military sense at least) and no such badge exists. Same as people who think just wearing camo is stolen valor; fuck no it isn't.

btw how can we get heard by Hiroshimoot about removing legacy captcha? It's only been one day and it's pissing me right off

Sup Forums was never good kys

10/10

/qa/ board, also every board can have one meta thread according to hiro so you can do that instead

First of all, I checked the fuck out of dem dijerydo-digits. Secondly, this man understands. Memes are woven into the fabric of reality. They have been since the dawn of man and communications between men.

tl;dr meme war is eternal

>they gave it all they could for global control
>they lost
>Donald Trump winning was a major blow for them
>lefty cunts were forced to retreat

Who's the dude with the goat's head because that sure as fuck isn't a woman.

A few of these were so good my wife saw them on someone's faceberg, called me over to look at it and I didn't immediately identify it as one of ours because it was essentially spouting the same message as feminists but making the message so painfully obviously awful the lines of reality were blurred.

The struggle never ends, Tyranny VS freedom, good VS evil. There will always be those that seek to impose their will over others.

>UN

youtube.com/watch?v=CYhHIe_UELM

Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great War?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana."

>I miss the excitment. I miss the mission. I miss the comaraderie and chaos. I am actually looking forward to the mid term battles. They will not be the same. It will be a more decentralized conflict with smaller skirmishes. We must adjust our tactics accordingly. We need a war of attrition. We must show no mercy. Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

My buddy Sabo created that trump poster. We shit posted IRL back in June at the save the Sam Houston Monument. SJWs wanted to tear it down, 1500 armed Texans changed their minds.

kill yourselves newfags

GKYS CIA FAG.

>accuses others of being newfags
>probably is a newfag

sorry, your posts reek of boomer cuckservatism and newfaggotry
>posts a facebook meme
>ur ackchually the newfag

1488th Photoshoop shitpost brigade here. Lost some good friends. Saw some shit.

I just take it one day at a time, man. I try to tell myself the meme war is over, but in my heart I know it's merely postponed. I pray my sons never have to witness the horrors of subdank memes or plebbit cancer shills.

Only the dead have seen the end of memes.

LE EPIK MAYMAY WAR PHOTOSHOOP LEGION XD XD

>TipsFedora.jpg

How about a little thread trivia.
What victory song did the Mods play us when Trump won?

I had PTSD before the war.

I remember the war like it was just yesterday. Sometimes I wake up at night and it's like I'm still there. I fought in the trenches on twitter, we lost a lot of good men, but our sacrifice was worth it.

Never come down

Love this one.

Nope.

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

Yes it was.

That's not the song they played, why are you newfags posting this?

No, it wasn't.

Fucking, yes, it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

newfag

Don't Forget The Heroes Sup Forums

No user, it wasn't. Now I'm not going to share it with you because you're so dumb. Why would they pllay that faggot song?

Lol, guys, posting never come down trump youtube videos is not proof.

then what song did they play?
I didn't see it

The song has already been shared because "never come down" was it, you fucking clod.