twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Armong a shit.

How soon is soon?

Is the Colossal Titan bigger than Bane?

Endgame right here, brothers.

Today I will remind them.

Gabi dies soon.

For you

Saw some annoying Shitrenfags trying to shit on Ymir last thread. Reminder that not everyone is a selfish retarded prick like Eren, and that if it wasn't for the selfless goddess Ymir, Erwin would have died much earlier. Our handsome based commander got to live a little longer thanks to her and I will always love her for that. Shitrenfags can stay assblasted that everyone hates him.

Not soon soon

Eldians>Marley
Thoughts?

Both have probably been ultimate scumlords in their history

Both probably deserve to be eradicated

Do The SC know who eats Eren in case of expiration date almost up?

yes. I completely agree.

>Eldians lost to Marleyans.
No.

Eldians ≈ Marley.

Liberio Eldians > Marleyans > Wall Eldians

Eldians won for 1800 years so they let them have a few

This.

>dude lets give the enemy another titan lmao

she's shit

>Eldians got TOLD by Marley.
>Even the king got PTSD

I agree.

Some of you Marley-eldians are alright

Don't be in liberio tomorrow.

This.

Soon

What a lucky man

in a titan v. titan fight, is the Jaw Titan best suited to fuck other titans up considering his steel-like chompers?

Nah, they were a bunch of retarded barbarians that got still got defeated despite having titan powers

They didn't though. Shifter assholes teamed up with Marley. King didn't want none of it and went to the island. Without the king to save their ass, shifters got cucked by Marley through brainwashing future shifters first.

And this why warriors are shit.

Pretty much.

Armor serum aside. Why is this titan so built but ymir is fucking scrawny abomination?

Do we have an accurate gauge on how big he is? Galliard seems to move on all fours very quickly (similar to Pieck), if he is big enough to have some decent strength then Jaws could really fuck people up.

Erwin is smexy.

Do you have proof for what you say?

Retconning and not outlining your story ahead of time. Simple as that.

Isayama is a hack

Hack writing.

I think Mikasa is really annoying and waay too heartless. I think it would do her good if she got some character development besides "Eren" and "kill everyone and anyone who keeps him away from me". I mean when she almost killed Reiner and Bertholdt and he was laying and screaming on the ground like that, it was just too much. I liked what they did when she thought Eren was dead and she realized she could continue living without him, that was good character development and I liked it but then it all went back to normal when Eren comes out of his titan. I just don't like her.
What are you guys' thoughts about her as a character?

Yeah she's annoying, I hate Eren more though.

She could really use somthing that isn't muh Eren and Armong and be relevant for once.

she's just one example of the god-awful character writing and development in this series

To be honest, I only read this because I like seeing the cool badass stuff, so as long as she keeps kicking ass I dont really care. Plus shes hot.

Same goes for any other plot hiccup or character flaw (Levi being so OP) it doesnt phase me as long as I get my dose of action.

To be fair, literally every character sucks, but EMA even more so than the rest.

Mostly these
but shifters with the same titan power do have discrepancies in their titan forms. Kreuger and Eren's SnK were jacked, whilst Grisha's SnK had a dadbod. Uri's FT was male, and Frieda's female, etc.
Or Isayama fucked up. one of the two.

FT for founding titan. Not female titan.

He'll regret not fucking her sooner.

Never.

Eren knows he's dying soon and wouldn't do something like this

What else would he be doing in the timeskip? There's literally no excuse for them not to have been fucking this whole time

>What else would he be doing in the timeskip?
Sinking ships with Armong and hearing him talk about the fields of sand.

Being an emo retarded faggot, or fucking Armong.

Mankasa is little more than a rabid dog though, that wold amount to bestiality from Eren's part.

>What else would he be doing in the timeskip?
Shoving on everyone's face how much masterrace spechium he is.

I like Mikasa because she is the perfect example of an inmature young girl. She is very simple and likes silence but there was a point where I couldn’t even stand her. I disliked her in clash of the titans and in some parts of the female titan arc when she almost killed herself trying to rescue Eren. And I think Isayama realised too late it was pitiful for her character to be always with Eren. Well, is still not too late because I really liked her in the Uprising Arc and I really enjoy her relationship with Armin and Historia.

Founding titan is defined by it's power and SnK is defined by it's attack stats. Jaws is just big strong jaws. It's like CT being a big guy.

She used to be my favorite character before I became a BRAYHfag.

Naked Lolistoria when? Nude Nifa when?

why are they so much better than the actual main cast? Did he just feel like EMA had to be as bland as possible for the story to work, or something?

maybe, maybe not

Marley Warriors are fucking based, I haven't enjoyed the manga this much since GOAT Clash arc.

Cause evil characters naturally have more appeal

except bort

Isayama agrees.

so next chapter eren and historia will be revealed to have a child together right?

Being Eldian is shit. Which race can be turned into mindless giants? Eldians. Which race can have their memories toyed with? Eldians. What's the benefit of being an Eldian? None at all. Being a titan is useful if you're one of the 12 shifters, but all the others are fucked. Even with the coordinate Titan controlling them all, it's not even a military advantage. Unless ancient Eldians had ways to turn Titans back into humans, it's essentially turning your people into mindless beasts that can only be controlled to do something useful by a single individual, susceptible to be killed, which would leave the normal Eldians at the mercy of their mindless comrades. Eldians weren't chosen by God, they were screwed by God.

4 U

>Nifa
Technically nude..

>evil

>one of the 12 shifters

End game here

yes

EMA a shit.

Eren isn't selfish at all.

is this some fan art or what?

OFFICIAL SHINGEKI TIER LIST:

Based Tier:
Erwin, Kenny, Uri, Kruger, Pixis, Nile, Marley Warriors, BRAYH

Good Tier:
Everyone else

Absolute Elder Shit Tier:
EMA

An edit

>surely this child will lead us to victory

Only Reiner and Zeke are interesting.

that's because they're the only ones we've had time to see much of so far. In any event, the history between them seems a lot more compelling than anything in the protagonists' cast

If this really happens the gays are gonna have one collective aneurysm

>make Bertolt the literal fucking mascot of the series
>waste every chance to develop his character and then kill him off unceremoniously
What did Isayama mean by this?

/thread

Swap Nile with Zackley and you have a deal.

>Bert
>Based
PICK 1

>soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us

>all of my faves are in based tier
Feels good.

>what's this titan's special, unique power?
It bites.
>Alright, how about this one?
It's a girl.

C'mon, Zackley's weird

>It's a girl.

A titan having a girl body is pretty big deal apparently. There was one Titan during the Zeke that had a female face and a male body. That fucker still haunts my dreams.

>That fucker still haunts my dreams.
Wasn't that one of Mikasa or Armin's VA?

SOON:
youtube.com/watch?v=AilxBsyiPEI

Most great artist are

>implying sex appeal isn't a real power

No clue. I would search the manga to find a picture of it for you, but I legitimately don't wanna see that thing again. If there is one thing I love about this series it's how truly disturbing some of the art can be.

I love this art, BRAYH all look great there.

>That
>Disturbing.
Are you 8 or something?

did you expect a titan that shoots lasers from its eyes you fucking faggot

Agreed.

A bit late, but thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wwfwjEroBXc

freakin sharks with freakin laser beams

Indeed.

Which one? The smiling titan that ate Eren's mom which is Zeke's mom which is Eren's father's lost wife?