Fuck this show's ending and fuck all of you too

Fuck this show's ending and fuck all of you too.

>show makes a point that it's okay to show middle finger to shippers
>shows middle finger to all the audience wishing for a kiss

Literally the best thing KyoAni ever made.

don't worry, they'll kiss in the movie

Don't forget to watch the ova.

is season 2 better than 1? 9 eps into season one and i think the episodes are a little hit or miss.

still hit or miss scene-by scene, but at a worse ratio and it starts trying to take itself seriously which backfires and basically makes you hate rikka for being a sperglord, mc for dealing with this bullshit when it's not worth his time, and everyone else for being so complacent

This is show is the worst thing humanity has ever created. Fucking autists and their autistic relationships with bigger autists and their blonde autist fuckbuddies breeding an army of autists. If this show and anyone who likes it could die that would be a global service.

OH THEY BETTER DO IT.

Suck my mysterious world wonder tier cock Mori Summer

It started OK and it even had some good eps like the hot springs ep, but it quickly went to shit when the romantic triangle bullshit kicked in

Why tho?

I just pretend S2 doesn't exist.

At least they gave us Deko/Shinka

There's still that movie coming out so there's still a chance they will redeem themselves.

Same as season 1: average at best. But it has worst girl (Satone), and Kumin is even more worthless than she was in season 1.

One of the most forced yuri "ships" ever.

fuck you for watching shit anime.

babysitting his girlfriend for a whole movie. great.

Deko/Shinka is good you fuckki ng sea monkey

It was a forced ship. They barely interacted in season 1 and their "relationship" in season 2 felt like it was only added to please yurifags.

To be fair, Deko is an OC donut steel by KyoAni so they can do whatever the fuck with her.

>worst girl(Satone)
>Kumin
>worthless
Haha fucking end yourself you stupid fuck don't post ever again

>One of the most forced yuri "ships" ever.

Just as shit a taste as I would expect from a tripfag.

(You)