Are Sup Forumstards the Übermensch?

pls don't use the words tard and Übermensch
its pretty offensive

Are you fucking kidding me? Do I have 200 IQ because I use words that are socially unacceptable?

It's releasing some endorphins to call the author of the article a dumb cunt so I guess she has a point

It's the other way around
You swear a lot if you're happy, healthy, smarter and more honest, because you can bet your ass it feels fucking good

Durrr I'm smart poltard because i use da werd kike n sheeeeit hurrrrrrrrrr

>It's releasing some endorphins to call the author of the article a dumb cunt so I guess she has a point

Fuck shit arse bitch man my Iq just went up by five points
>You ain’t seen nothin’ yet hold my beer
>S U C C

im honestly surprised that the alt-right fad didn't lead to people on Sup Forums trying to enforce a no cussing rule

Finally an excuse to use the N word!

Damn right! As a stay at home mom I make sure my kids spend 30 minutes a day swearing while they play piano, and it fucking works! My kids are the smartiest in the whole world.

This is just another fabricated excuse for women to act like uncouth dykes because that's STRONK.

Fucking dick cunts. Nigger ass balls, shit cunt faggot niggers.

No, it doesn't swearing makes you dumb. Don't believe this fake news.
Strive to make your words unique. Boringly saying fuck constantly is bad for the mind. A crutch that limits your capacity.

sticks and stones is a golden rule here.

Shit flinging via name calling and curse words are what make this place such an open platform. Anywhere else you would be BTFO by the “rules of posting”.

fuck yeah nigger!

Shite cunt fucking twat prick plonker.

Shitting cunt beaner twat?

>“rules of posting”.
It is actually completely beyond why people like posting places with rules like that.

How could you possibly enjoy being forced to speak a certain way

>Devlin
>Irish surname
typical Potatoes.

not really. i feel like namecalling on this site really only leads to people being able to defend weak arguments simple due to being 'funnier' than the other guy. same way that people like the opinions of entertainers rather than learned people.

things like leaf/roach/56%/ahmed posting has DRAMATICALLY worsened the quality of posting on this board.

>you can't say that
and soon
>you can't say that
and then
>you can't say that
because
>you can't say that
Censoring words and telling it's bad or unintelligent to say some words is the most basic jewish trickery there is.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>Do I have 200 IQ because I use words that are socially unacceptable?
No, but haven't to talk to normies makes about any intelligent person want to curse. I'd bet that the happier people that take care of the mentally defective also swear alot, and are prone to alcohol/drug use as well. Pretty obvious if you aren't a fucking moron, or meek midwit.

>haven't
having

Argentinians are the master race

Ghetto must be the most intelligent
Lowclass would be so superintelligent, the rich would totally lose everything they have, within minutes.

Also learna botu what IQ is, what an IQ test is and how IQ tests work.
In doubt they dont say anything about intelligence.

sage

bump