Coming soon to an isekai near you

>coming soon to an isekai near you
We have a new variety of self-insert MC. Instead of being a weak-willed doormat or aggressively overconfident, he's just kind of spacey and look a bit lost all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally a MC who I can really self-identify with.

;_;

Self-insertion is an equal opportunity industry after all.

Cool, dropped.

To be honest in the actual story the MC is quite self assured and assertive, not sure why the anime PV seems to be making him out to be so dopey.

fuck self insertion anime. it's not self inserting since I'm not some scrawny beta male high school nip.

Don't worry user, you'll find something with an obese beta NEET gaijin as the MC eventually.

Steiner please, we know it's you.

Actually not Steiner, I swear. Steiner's probably still asleep since it's about the crack of dawn over in England right now.

Only Steiner would know that.

Anybody with a functioning clock or who can Google "what time is sunrise in England" would know that.

But only Steiner would know that's where he lives.

It literally says right there on his Twitter that he lives in England.

ARIFURETA WHEN

Do you actually enjoy it past the first volume?

I FUCKING LOVE AIRHEAD BOYS OH MY GOSH

It'll be a dark day when something that the author all but admitted he wrote as a joke manages to get animated.

you sure know a lot about steiner, steiner.

Maybe I'm just a stalker.

People say that it became a comedy after the first volume, but even the first volume had ludicrous shit like the kickmeister rabbit and the flower dinosaurs.

This will be the first LN anime where the source material in English will be ahead of the anime by the end right?

>Using NEET as an insult.
>On Sup Forums.

Too old to like this type of Shit

But you liked ben-to and akikan

Akikan was fun.

How about hikkiNEET?

Cute.

I miss the early 2000s when every mc was like this or was a genius hikkineet like rozen maiden and gash bell

>when every mc was like this
Even Touma and Shirou and Sakai Yuuji?

I know what you mean

>YOU TRICKED ME

Rozen Maiden's MC wasn't a genius, he was just a doll autist.

Even Steiner came out and admitted it was garbage.

>that hair
dropped.
>bottom left
okay, maybe he's alright.

Isekai with an MC who only makes edgy sarcastic comments when?

Like 8man?

A bit more edgier
I need my self insert

>Genius
Jun wasn't a genius, he just had aspergers

Around Gregory House tier?

From the description I've read he's inbetween a shota and bishounen?

Only 14-15 years old?

I'm tired of beta, twinky high school MCs.
How about a salary man?

Say no more pham

14-15 is well out of shota range.

There's Death March which is pretty much the same thing as this but with an (mentally) older MC

Tohara Naoya was amazing so I might like this guy too.

The thing about Death March is that the author seems to have this misguided impression that being over the age of 25 somehow manages to let you control all your emotions perfectly like a Vulcan. Satou barely reacts to anything that happens around him with more than a raised eyebrow. He's got all the personality of a bowl of soup.

Is he similar to Izayoi?

Who the fuck is Izayoi?

Hence what I said inbetween user.

And it's not well out of, still easily teens after all.

The moon you will see tonight on the sixteenth night is called Izayoi

from Mondaiji

>tonight on the sixteenth night
This seems like an oxymoron.

>the author seems to have this misguided impression that being over the age of 25 somehow manages to let you control all your emotions perfectly like a Vulcan
I don't think that's because he's 29. I think he's just a boring self-insert.

Oh my God, he's so fucking adorable!

There are lots of other self-inserts, but even Kirito has somewhat relatable and normal reactions to things, instead of just being autistically detached.

why were this and Death March even being translated officially?

The japanese publisher asked J-Novel to pick up Isekai Smartphone.

I hope it flops like a fish. If not publishers are going to think this kind of thing is actually okay. It's not even vanilla, it's approximately the flavor of slightly bleached paper.

Isekai Smartphone is Hobby Japans best selling title.

What the fuck is wrong with Japan? Why do they keep buying this shit?

Obviously Hobby Japan needs to get out of the publishing business then.

He's still a shota to me dammit

Kek.
I bet this isekai smartphone 'anime' was also the result of the publisher asking around anime studio to animate it.

To spite western pigs like you.

It will sell unbelievably well considering the readership of free translation of isekai LNs compared to all other literary genres.

smartphone is hardly a ofensive series like death march or arifureta
calm your tits normalfags

It's not offensive, Its just really retarded.
Smartphone? really now?

Since a large majority of you seem very dissatified with this adaptation, what Isekai novel would you want adapted then?

I'm still waiting for Tate no Yuusha to get an anime adaptation.

What does offensive even mean why are you retards getting offended?
novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/

Saihate no Paladin

>shittalking vending machine
tasteless pleb

He doesn't even really need the smartphone because God let him show up at level 99 with maxed magic power and the ability to use every single magic in existence.

Considering Overlord and Youjo Senki, or even Ninja Slayer and One Punch Man they have to be transformed into something else completely

I've read all the isekai manga I can get my hand on and it's still not enough. The eternal struggle is real.

This. I need more.

Send help. I need something to read

Muv-Luv Alternative has a manga. Maybe the translation will even finish some time this decade.

I've read the VN twice. Love that series

>Uchida Maaya
>Uesaka Sumire
>Akasaki Chinatsu
>Kouno Marika
Picked up.

What is this, a chuu2 reunion?

Shieldbro?

OVA snuff episodes included?

is there a more pathetic genre?

Yuri.

Who is the main girl in this?

I don't know. Tell me when your life finally has an anime.

>The thing about Death March is that the author seems to have this misguided impression that being over the age of 25 somehow manages to let you control all your emotions perfectly like a Vulcan.

Well, if you are a normal human being, around the age of 25 your emotions start to settle down.

You called?

You forgot Slime loli.

>hero of the balloon succ
fucking kek

Guess its time for you to learn Japanese and dive into bottomless pit known as narou

Why does this fucking happen every time? Another shitty Isekai is announced and everyone agrees it looks like generic shit then some motherfucker comes in and is like "actuarry the MC is vewy good dis time".

And then it releases and the MC is just as awful as all the others and the girls are all generic as fuck.

Are there marketers on this board or something? Why else would they defend this shit?

Nice reddit spacing.

The fuck does that even mean you shill.

>Guess its time for you to learn Japanese and dive into bottomless pit known as narou

You mean rimuru or what? He aint exactly a loli since slimes donr exactly have a gender. And his human form is almost always androgynous.

crossboarder scum get the fuck outta my board
this ain't Sup Forums fuck off

I see isekaifags have adopted the maho shoujo fag's ways of defending themselves by blaming everything on Sup Forums crossboarders.

fuck off newfags trying to fit in.
>inb4 "i've been here for 10 years and you're the fucking newfag"

>using vermin lingo
>hurr durr i'm not a crossboarder
only normalfags hate isekai
i said fuck off scum

Who are you quoting?