DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL #2 - BUMP 4 TRUMP EDITION

WATCH THE INTERVIEW, ITS YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wire tapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
archive.is/zZroe
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes holds a vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK
>archive.is/KdbdJ
SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS AND WHAT IF OR BLACK BULLSHIT THREADS AM I WHITE THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, ITS HAPPENING NOW, THE TIME IS NOW, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (INBOX) & PAGE (OUTBOX)

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM

Burgerbro posted this in the previous thread:
>Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years
circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
archive.is/zZroe

Thanks, collect relevant links & info to dump here. Spread this throughout normie world

Bump. For reasons.

R U really in the Navy?

This is getting slid

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE

Lisa Page is the mole. The INBOX/OUTBOX headings confirm, these txt came from her account. She's not a hardened criminal like the rest of these Deep State actors she was just sleeping with one of them and got caught up in it. She's the weakest link and the good guys in Trump's FBI got her to flip. The question is, how long ago did she flip? Just when her name started to appear in the media? Or all the way back when he txts were going on.

was in the Navy specialized in SIGINT/ELINT

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD

>
>
>
>

Checkd

Just in case this wasn’t seen, reposting.

#
About the RWDS
I don’t advocate for violence to solve this problem.
So how do you resolve this issue that wasn’t addressed in the constitution (aside from the whole, people rise up and take back the power thing). The founders didn’t foresee the DOJ (which is a part of the executive branch btw) becoming so corrupt, along with Congress, and a good chunk of the SC. With the president unable to publicly do anything about it, how do you fix it in a way that would be palatable to the American public. Military tribunals? I’m not so certain that would go over well. The leftists, a good portion of libertarians, and a good chunk of those middle grounders would easily see this as a military Junta usually seen in third world countries. And I personally believe that this would end up in fracturing the nation if done haphazardly.
My best guess would be to use US Marshall’s as primarily LE agents and known good actors or white hats from across the spectrum of IC assets to quietly take down those corrupt individuals. It would have to be done quietly so as to not raise alarms that martial law was going into effect. Piece by piece the corruption would have to be purged. The hardest part would be those in the media, our former fourth column, now used as a propaganda arm of the deep state. Too easily would they be able to escape their just punishment using the first amendment and “journalistic impartiality” as an excuse for covering up, memory holing, or pushing agendas. Which is where that meeting from journalisto comes into play. All bad actors (or majority) in one pot and named. Also the Wikileaks emails showing who was colluding with the Clinton campaign.

Remember , there are over 9000 sealed indictments.

Be awesome if it went all the way back. Would also explain some of Trump’s apparent time traveling ability if the admin was getting this info in real time.

Also bump, this memo will be a nail in the coffin for the DNC

bump, and remember kids, sage slide threads

He's not scared

what is sad, this is probably the most based, most important thread on /pol right now, others are talking about fixing women, chik fil a, say something nice, sweden, land lords, race mixing, all sorts of stupid ass slide topics......

>The hardest part would be those in the media
This. I'm confident that most, if not all of the corrupt Obama/Hillary Deep State will be prosecuted. But people in the media need to pay dearly for this and I don't see how that's going to happen.

Dude, this is Sup Forums. It’s always been a few nuggets of gold in a sea of shit.

He should be

He should be. Those "missing" 5 months of FBI txts didn't disappear to protect Page & Strzok...

Nah they sliding this like crazy. Almost impossible to find this thread

slide topics are evidence of shills, which are also evidence of important shit being discussed.

The harder they slide, the more important the topic being slid.

Sup Forums has been raided by shills since it's inception, we hold the line. And we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

I sure hope so

Bump for our future! MAGA!

Checked and bumped. Thanks for the information, OP!

I doubt that we could actually get them thrown in jail. Unless there is blatant evidence of them committing crimes (like being part of the leaker of unmasked names ((complicit in the crime)) and other documents ((comey and his memo, dude wasn’t his lawyer at time of publication -no post de facto defense on that one))) I think that the best we could hope for is discreditation and firing.

>Nah they sliding this like crazy. Almost impossible to find this thread

Bumparooni.

this ^^^^^

Clinton and Obama going to GITMO?

WATCH THE INTERVIEW IN OP

THIS IS YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN LADS

THEN PUT THAT TOGETHER WITH THE TEXTS & MEMO AND BAM THE WHOLE STORY UNRAVELS

Wow god bless your soul. Your thread is well sourced and nicely paragraphed. I hope the election of Trump renewed your hope for the country and maybe you know 1 or 2 guys, who will go down/ went already down. God Speed brother

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

The really sad part is anyone with half a brain knew how bad it was before the election even happened. Most people are just willful idiots.

Bumping to counter sliders

Considering how LITTLE happenings actually come to fruition around here, no matter how well circulated the information is and how close it comes to being resolved.

Tell me why, why the fuck should I even place any faith in a justice oriented resolution in this situation, I've seen too many HAPPENINGS only to not happen at all because it was bullshit or deep state circumvented.

Until cunts are in cuffs and whatever else concrete is needed, I don't care and I don't believe it. I'm too blackpilled at this point on justice being served.

It's too much information I need a quick rundown.

OP may not be a faggot, for once
QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wire tapping him

SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT SPAM BOT

This is the quick run down breh

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

Watch these, then look at the texts Take 30 mins to watch this video out of your life, its fucking important, THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCANDLE / SEDITION IN US HISTORY

Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc [Open]
>Nunes holds a vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

ITS SIMPLY LAID OUT FOR YOU, WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEOS, ITS AS LONG AS 1 EPISODE OF YOUR TYPICAL NETCUK SHOW. TAKE THE TIME MAN, THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

check first video in OP

FUCK OFF

This is how threads should be made:
>well sourced
>perfectly paraphrased
>perfect document archival

Mods add this template to the sticky for the hordes of degenerate newfaggits

Well done NAVY user

bump

Went to catalog
Jesus, the fucking slide is real

post pic related and link this thread on all slides, remember to sage

>nosenstein
I can't handle this level of memes

im bumping as hard as i can

Thank you

- MODS STICKY THIS, THIS IS THE BIGGEST SEDITION/ SCANDAL IN OUR HISTORY

bump!

i t ' s . a b s o l u t e l y . n o t h i n g .
> i t . i s . N O T . h a p p e n i n g .
unironically

Check upthread if you want a qr. Safe to say we need to spread this as far as pos before they bury it

>NAVY user
So what does does this information mean to the military?

EXCEPT YOUR COMPLETELY WRONG AND IT IS HAPPENING FAGGOT.

Of course it is. Those fags want to push the narrative that their treason is too complicated for the normalfag to wrap their head around, and this thread provides a succinct gestalt of what they've done.

This won't get stickied user, only high traffic habbenings get that honor. If an indictment comes down that may do it. Just keep up the good work

>a screenshot of a random chatroom from last year with people larping
>happening
get over yourselves. it's
>not
happening.

This is treason. The whole Russia narrative was invented to cover up this.

Admiral Rodgers had Trumps back, its the GS - FBI, DIA, CIA & civilian side (highest levels & former Obama DOJ/cabinet) that is the deep state sedition. The military will follow the POTUS, make no mistake.

Dems are scrambling

I'd love for it to happen. Wake me up when something happens other than people speculating on Sup Forums, the_donald, and boomertv

Those darn mustache twirling Russians again! Are we going to blame everything that isn't a leftist victory on Russia?

until then it's
>a b s o l u t e l y not happening.

trying anyways, it should get stickied, this is the biggest scandal in modern US history. They are literally trying to over throw this govenment and hide all the crimes they committed the last 8 years...

check one two three
blessed

I wonder what pic would look like if it was taken today.

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
Quick Rundown on librats manic state and their imminent false flag

Mattis is still SoD, Military isnt compromised FBI is however

Damn this is big. Good work OP.

Keep this shit in your containment general, this isn`t reddit, you don`t need to shit up the board just because something hurt your feefees

The facts posted in OP, are not speculation, its fact. You obviously didnt read shit, listen to the links provided and you need to go back to /b or plebbit faggot. There is no need for you to be here same goes for you, pathetic faggot, waste of life

If this comes out, does Podesta and company come out too? How far does it all go?

Damnsun

what are you talking about faggot, this is a general you fucking soy brainlet.

podesta is implicated, honestly he is smaller fish in a big fish world

brazen attempt to exonerate HC

fake crim investigation allowed destruction of evidence farce

she didn't win... became serious tragic opera
about cleansing of fbi and doj

LL SG et al sr. doj career civ servants cover up
frame incoming president with false Russian conspiracy plot to ruin

FBI give access to contractors with no right to see to get wiretaps etc

created false facts to get surveillance warrants not for legit reasons to create false case

fusion gps and crowdstrike private contractors given classified info even tho no right to see so as to make false info

nunes memo is all private contractors named

Bump

By the amount of shills in this thread and the amount of slide threads I can tell that they are scared

>FBI give access to contractors with no right to see to get wiretaps etc
Crowdstrike & Fusion GPS

Just end the FBI completely and replace it with an organization built out of a cooperative agreement and structure built around the 50 State Police organizations

oh by the way, both companies are being sued

I mean relating to the Comet ping pong business. I still want to see all of them go down.

Tanks in 10?

Every day he becomes more cyborg
I don’t even have to name the Jew for you to know who I’m talking about, do I?

Was going to write a long post detailing why you are a fucking imbicile, but then I saw that you are a reddit namefag, so how about you kill yourself ASAP instead?

>bu-, buh muh Russian bots!

How long will people keep swallowing the Russian narrative? It's like an insanity loop that keeps on giving.

Digits checked
And completely agree

bumpitty bump

checkd, I dont know about comet ping pong if that will ever unfold but his compliance & work done during the campaign knowing they worked with FBI & Fusion GPS and everything else makes me think he is fucked along with HRC and the crew

Understand Seth Rich and you will understand the MS13/El Salvador crackdown

>deep state
Kys normie, it's called the shadow government