All Yuyus are equally smug. Yukari is simply more equallier smuggieriesterererererererererer. Er

All Yuyus are equally smug. Yukari is simply more equallier smuggieriesterererererererererer. Er.

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakaijin_yuyushiki
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakaijin_yuyushiki_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SEASON 2 WHEN?!?!

Hot sauce.

I posted this last week but it was at the very end of the thread when the thread was dead so I don't know how many people saw it. Anyways, I remember some people remarking how large the Moozzi2 release (which became the source of the Bananaboat release) was.
I noticed the Moozzi2 release had two FLAC audio channels per track; one was the commentary channel. If you want to reduce filesizes for archival, you can remove the commentary channel with MKVToolNix to shave off ~200MB per episode and you can convert the other channel to lossy to shave off another ~100MB per episode. 192 kbps opus would be ideal as opus preserves 20 Hz - 20 kHz data, but 192 kbps AAC might be better for compatibility reasons if you'll be watching it on devices other than PCs. 192 kbps is the threshold of audibility of lossy sound artifacts in several blind test studies. Anyways, this should shave 3-4 gigs off the archival size of the Bananaboat release.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

This is literally a post post Yui hugging a pillow post.

Are we ded for real?

Never.
There was actually a recent thread where some guy wanted to figure out what Sup Forums's favorite anime were, and someone mentioned the longevity of our community. Made me smile.

>yui re-wearing underwear.

Also, that Moozzi2 release made me look into their methods a little, and looking into their methods made me realize that sharpening + denoising is a good technique for upscaling. Then I set MadVR to NGU Sharp, adaptive sharpen to 1.0 under upscaling refinement and activated denoising on my r9 270x with RadeonMod. This was the result. It looks like a waifu2x upscale.

I like rank butts and I cannot lie.

There's no hope for us

Is Yuyushiki the greatest anime of our generation?

It is the thurssiest anime of our generation.

yuzu a shit

post Okaasan

Best love story of our generation, for sure.

suck my data-loaded dong

What episode is the Okaasan butt wiggle closeup? Anyone got a timestamp?

Would you give Yuzuko fire?

Descartes would give her something else.

Poison me with your best YuYu doujin

Because somebody had to make it.

I think I'm in love with Okaasan's butt.

Yui has better butt!

I love that one too.

I want her to sit on my chair

I want her to sit on a smotherbox with my head inside of it while she watches the entire Godfather trilogy.

shupon~

What's that about Ultros's buddy?

Potatoes are very thurssy.

>it's a yukari goes "ooooo" episode

Yuzuko cosplaying as harem Tsukasa.

Ai-chin is a big girl

This show was so insanely fucking boring that I could barely get passed episode one. These characters are bland, uninteresting, and act like retarded 10 year olds. Where's the appeal?

BUTTS

>Where's the appeal?
It was Okaasan-sensei for me. I mostly skipped an episode if she wasn't in it.

Did you have friends in your youth?

Are the rumours spreading about the Yuyus being unapologetic polyamorous dykes reliable?

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakaijin_yuyushiki
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakaijin_yuyushiki_2

Loved this page. So cute yet so lewd.

Thanks for the dynasty mirror, user.

Too cute.

So, every damn episode?

YUYUNIVERSE!

Many years ago someone from these threads wrote me a lewd story. I still remember you, thank you.

Yuru Yuyus

Why is this subreddit here?

Everytime I watch this I headcannon myself as the fourth Yuyu and everytime someone does something that makes people laugh or like them more I pretend that it was me who said it. I'm thinking of writing it into a book or a videogame since I basically have all the stories inside my head already.

BOOM

Would you let Yuzuko touch your oppai?

Only if I could touch her buttocks in return.

it's fun

>It's a Yukari laughing episode

>it's a /yys/ dies on Tuesday thread

I always wanted a bottle of raging dyke juice.

S-Shut upwe know that ;-;

>It's a Yukari gets kidnapped episode

post-modernism

what html color code are Yukari's nipples?

#F3B8F5

I guess I can see that
is Sup Forums not letting me post images now?

#FFF

kowai

#97694F

How are Yukari's nipples aligned within her boobs? How are her boobs positioned on her chest?

perky as can be obviously, but the left one is slightly larger than the right. Cutest little nipples you ever saw

#F294A7

These threads make me horny.

THERE IS NOTHING LEWD GOING ON HERE

hold on to your clit this is gonna throw you over the edge

Yukari's nipples are very lewd.

Hot damn, I'm wet as hell.

What HTML color code are Yuzuko's nipples?

I prefer her butt.

That's even lewder.

>mfw all my yuyus files and episodes are gone because of a HDD failure

why live.. can't even find them anymore.

what html color code is her cute little butthole?

#391F04

#A52A2A

I was thinking something more like #d86173

yeah!

After many a summers dies the swan.

Good excuse to upgrade to the new Bananaboat yys release, from which was sourced from.

Also, external HDs are cheap right now. Just got a 1 TB one about the size of an iPhone 4S for $59. Back that shit up yuyubro.

BEDOO RHEY

ANDO DI BEE DI

already on its way down, yuyus soon
I was foolish, I simply partition the main drive thinking it had a few months before failure.

BakaBT and Nyaa going down almost simultaneously should tell you all you need to know about the necessity of backing up your anime. It's already so much harder to find old anime now that BakaBT is private, and it might only get worse from here on out. Hoard and backup now while you can.

Spoonfeed me please to where i can find bananaboat release.
Can't find it on nyaa and google shows nothing.

>Can't find it on nyaa
You're clearly not looking hard enough.

It's only on Nyaa Pantsu, not on Nyaa Cartel.
>not using the Nyaa with based Renge-chan on it
>2017