Are Apple commercials an accurate representation of an average american?

Are Apple commercials an accurate representation of an average american?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxv2gMAGtUc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkq8a6AV3HM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxv2gMAGtUc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're an accurate representation if an average Apple user.

No, they are a representation of their customers however.

All companies do this, it's why don't you see drag queens in NRA commericals

>No, they are a representation of their customers however.
No, they arent. Upper middle class whites are their majority of customers, this is pandering to them tho.

I don't even think it's a good representation of typical Apple users. Everyone is either androgynous, some unidentifiable ix of different races, or both.

It's the SJW model of the future.

People, for some reason think this sort of future will resolve current societal, and racial problems, but in reality. If it's achieved, people will just start discriminating against other things.

It's human nature.

No it's coal-burning women who don't have a care in their life. They specifically put spoiled whores and blacks in these commercials because those are the two demographics that make poor consumer choices like paying $500 for a new phone every year. To me, owning an apple product is an indication of a spoiled, superficial, privileged woman and I usually avoid these people.

>Implying 2/3rds of the commercials didn't star an upper middle class individual

Well these look like the women who break ten phones in year. So yeah I would target that demographic too.

>tedious hipster brand markets products using tedious hipsters shocker

i dont even own a smartphone anymore and ive never knowingly owned any apple product ever fuck apple

representation of the human the jew/ evil elite want to create so that they are easily controlled..

ie whats a computer?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xxv2gMAGtUc
wtf i love biometric identification now

>Polnigger literally crying he isnt the demographic of an advert

All apple commercials are delusional, customers they wish they had for multicultural brownie points...

When you notice it, it's fucking everywhere

Most commercials use ethnically ambiguous people to sell to the most people

Every time my parents see these commercials they always tell me about how strange everyone looks in them -- what with their nose rings and all.

>$500
kek, it's even worse than you think
try $1,200

No they push a fuckig diversity meme it’s annoying

>a butch attention whore is named scout
I'm not surprised

What's a computer?

>Are Apple commercials an accurate representation of an average american?
they should be fatter

You can imply your dick into your ass for all I care, none of them were white which is a key component you stupid nigger.

56% face

>blacks
>paying for their iPhones
You misspelled "stealing".

Thanks for pointing this out, OP.

All Apple commercials feature absolutely hideous and insufferable women with unflattering uplighting that makes them look like aliens.

I can not stand them, and they all have annoying music too, but I guess that's just my taste.
The ugly women is objective though.