Since most people agreed Bradley beats Hisoka, here's a fairer fight

Since most people agreed Bradley beats Hisoka, here's a fairer fight.

Roy Mustang vs Hisoka, who wins?

>Since most people agreed Bradley beats Hisoka

Read the thread.

O

I did and you're baiting.

Roy would probably annihilate Hisoka however, flame alchemy is fucking broken horseshit.

>WW2 era guns still relevant in FMA:B
>Thinks any of them can touch, let alone hit anybody in HxH

Don't even. I saw the original thread, where everyone said "BRADLY WINS!!1!!", laughed, and never commented. Maybe Pride would cause trouble though.

You're not good with themes, are you?

>comparing ww2 era weapons to modern nuclear bombs
>explosion and shockwave doesn't even kill Meruem completely, he was still alive.

FMA autist everyone.

Fire beats rubber and cum
Hisoka got smoked by Chrollo's bombs. And Mustand is a walking one
Alchemists have power over the periodic table of elements, and even without his glove, if I remember correctly he can just draw the transmutation formula on his hand to ignite the air
Alchemists are too strong, especially state alchemist

>Meruem
Who the fuck is talking about Meruem?

>explosion and shockwave doesn't even kill Meruem

But it DID. Youpi and that other royal guard had to give Meruem most of their aura to keep Meruem from the brink of death. And even that was only to prolong his limited time he had left on earth

>Brink of death
Being alive or dead is quite a binary state. Being in the brink of death, means he was still alive. Although he was near death, he still survived a point blank nuclear blast. Which shows just how different the two universes are. HxH is just above FMA in powerlevel.

ISIS vs Hisoka

Who wins?

MY

He would have died if not for his royal guards. Just look at him!
And he still did anyway. You can go on about how his body withstood something so grave, but just a reminder that a theme in the CA arc was about humanity's advancement in technology to exceed the malice of the ants.

Was he still alive or dead after being hit by a point blank nuclear explosion? This is a yes or no question.

Nope. Most agreed Bradley wins.

He was dead and came back to life, Pouf and Youpi's nen massaged his heart and lungs.

MY

RUBBER

Roy absolutely smokes Hisoka.

GAWD

NEN

You know you don't have to lie right? I can also find manga pages.

>He's still breathing

Al, Ed, Greed, can all beat Hisoka too. Before you make another thread OP.

>But... dammit if we don't hurry...!

Also I was going for a joke... dumbass

Sure, he would've died from poisoning anyway, which was Netero's plan all along, but the nuclear blast and shockwave wasn't enough to completely kill him.

Poison aside, the guards don't realize that. They know the king would still die from the severe damage done to his body if they waited any longer. That's what their panic implies.

Looks like Hisoka loses again.

I loled, that really was bullshit

>Since most people agreed Bradley beats Hisoka
>cutting nen
>ever
HA

Hisoka just lost to shitty explosions, how do you think he can win against Roy?

So we are MAL now

CAN NARUTO BEAT VEGETA XD

He can't, unless the odds were stacked extremely in his favor. Roy's alchemy is complete bullshit. He has both the raw power of being able to make massive explosions and the precision to burn out someone's tongue without immolating the rest of them, and all at considerable ranges.

Nen doesn't protect your entire body, idiot. Bradley defeated Greed's Ultimate Shield the same way.

>Nen doesn't protect your entire body

Thank you for further proving your stupidity.

>nen its aura around the body
>Not covering all the body
>Greed's US has a lag time of the hardening process
>stupid user puts em on the same lvl
go cry me a river Bradley

Nen does not PROTECT the ENTIRE body.

Not that I expect a moron like yourself to know what that means.

show me 1 instance where it does not that the user is not using Ko or Ryu faggot.

>posting 2011 hisoka
Disgusting.

Meruem Nuke
Pokkle

Are you going to argue GER can't defeat nen users again? Please so because it's funny to see idiots try.

who said GER stupid fuck this bradly vs Hisoka

Brandly sword cant bypass Ken in the plausible scenario he could be faster than hisoka

Because you're the moron who believes only nen users can defeat nen users, and think nen is a shield that covers the entire body. You also didn't address the nuke or Pokkle getting killed by non-nen users.

You just keep proving what a complete imbecile you are.

>Because you're the moron who believes only nen users can defeat nen users
go an quote where I said that, you imbecile, the premise was Bradly vs Hisoka.

>You also didn't address the nuke or Pokkle getting killed by non-nen users.
Nen is not an all might shield. its depends on the user. Pokkle Ken was weak, compared to Ubugo who could tank RPG. and enough strong power will by pass nen in co relation to its user.

Can Brandly cut a nen user??
Yes, depending on the user

Can Bradly cut Hisoka
NO

are you happy you autistic deluded fuck?

>posting 1999 Hisoka ever

wtf after reading that page I really wanted to eat guagüitas

Except he can cut Hisoka you deluded HxH drone. Just because spastic fanboys like yourself can't handle it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Bradley absolutely wrecks Hisoka by virtue of his eyes and being faster.

>Except he can cut Hisoka
>proceeds to not give a single proof of this

Answer has already been given, you just refuse to accept it because you're a delusional idiot.

You applied the same thing to GER. You're just the type of retard who believes only nen users can defeat other nen users because they're the only ones who can see the universe-exclusive ability "nen".

>Answer has already been given,
I was not in the so called "everyone calls It" thread. make my day faggot

No point because you're delusional. Continue being a retard at your leisure.