Will he be a one term president?

Will he be a one term president?

Not when I'm breathing on this Earth

Not even close. 7 more years.

He's more likely to end up on Mt Rushmore than to be a 1 term President.

>babbys first lame duck
Poor innocent user.

Do you think the Democrats can pull out a competent opponent for him in the JUST state that they are in right now?

Can you imagine how cringey the next election will be?
This is the first election where the elite have noticed the power of memes. There will be forced government designed memes as far as the eye can see.
Clinton's 'pokemon go to the polls' is only the beginning

everyone will hate their memes and they will realize that they can't beat us in our own game.

Let's be real, it was a close election and there is no way he's pulling that off again

Who knows. Maybe.

The left can't meme and they know it

This.

It depends on the opponent too and what plays out in the next three years. I don't have any faith that the Dems will pick someone worth a challenge, but they'll meme this person as a fucking Messiah.

Also that past three presidents, two decades, have been two-terms. I think Americans don't like switching leaders so early actually. We like to give them enough time to get things done and 4 years isn't really enough time. We have the opportunity to elect someone different in case things are going THAT BAD but if they're not going bad, American's seem to just go with the person already there.

So the Dems are going to have to pretend everything is the worst it's ever been and only their Messiah can save the world. That's how their narrative will play out.

There will be not even a start of a wall in 3 years.

yes

He better get voter fraud handled now. It doesn't matter how many people vote for him if the results are rigged.

Well the dems are pushing for Oprah 2020 now, soooo....no.
>you get seven more years and you get seven more years and you get seven more years!
I think we will get ivanka after that.

If demoshits can get enough illegals and minorities to hate trump, yes. Itll be roy moore all over again. The leftists will cheer and the country will burn. We'll be arrested for something probably.

Were you of age to vote in this election? Be honest.

You must be even younger, to never have seen a fad like the current state of memes get ruined by the incoming generation.

He will be the last president. America won't exist in 2020.

>old enough to vote
Hell I voted for GW, the first time.

If there's no recession in 2020, it's probably 40-60 yes/no.

If there's a recession in 2020 or growth is starting to slow, then 80-20 he doesn't get a second term.

I sure hope so

no hes going to legalize weed and then win again with like 85%

i unironically think he should do this. It takes the dude weed votes away from the Dems. He should actually start pushing it right before the midterms. Maybe he can get the Randlet to draw up a bill. Watching the dems vote against legalizing it would sink them.

In 2020, the anger is on their side. It'll be a tough battle, but I'm certain that Trump can win it.

>Trump legalizing weed
Not gonna happen with Jeff "Jumbo Ears" Sessions

Yes , 1 term of 8 glorious years...

/sage the slide thread

they both just said they will enforce federal laws. If you want to legalize weed you have to change he laws. Thats why we need the Randlet spearheading it.

If, and only if, he signs amnesty into law. Otherwise 2 terms

Nope. Anyone who thinks the democrates have anything on him are frankly dumb.

Their best canidits are:
>Joe Biden (a crook)
>Oprah Winfrey (An emotional whore who is an epicenter for Hollywood corruption).
>Bernie Sanders (many of his supporters are terrorists and will either an hero or be locked up by the next election).

Not to mention their whole party is crumbling everyone is turning on hillary, the DNC is purging its own members. And slowly but surely the american public is slowly starting to warm up to Trump.

Sessions is intrinsically opposed to weed. If this plan is going to work it'll be quite tough to get going.

>Bernie Sanders (many of his supporters are terrorists and will either an hero or be locked up by the next election).
yhea its not like a trump supporter would drive his car through a crowd of protestors

i agree its going to be tough, but bringing the lolbertarians back into the fold isn't a terrible election strategy.

>Were you of age to vote in this election? Be honest.

Dude I was of age to vote in the Bush vs Kerry election. That was my first one. That'll tell you how old I am.

Nah, not while being chased by some antifa faggot with an AR

this is a bait question. we all know were here for the long haul.
MAGA 2020
I doubt he would legalize it but a thuosand weirder things have already happened.
Thank you for mentioning the weed vote.and the democrats careful utilization of it. They represent a lot more than you'd think.
Before this election (legalizing in like 5 different states?) it was more of a chore to get people out to vote at all. For decriminalization or for legalization a large number of people turn out who would normally not be involved with politics at all. Now those same people are bolstered by the idea that they "won freedom for weed" while it more closely resembles a pavlovs dog relationship. A good deal of them who would never be there except for weed will now return when they hear the bell. The gay vote worked the same except that hey ran out of treats after gay marriage and have conditioned them to blame the empty bag on republicans for not giving them bathroom rights and dominance of culture that they think they deserve now for some reason.

If he goes soft on immigration he'll be a one term. If he builds that fucking wall, buckle up for term two.