This is my wife Ueno. I don't want any of you creeps posting anymore pictures of her in this board. Got it?

This is my wife Ueno. I don't want any of you creeps posting anymore pictures of her in this board. Got it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mJ6XMbMP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want a pic dump just go to /c/.

Agreed. Post better girls instead.

I really liked her deaf girl voice.

I really like it's both cute and realistic.

Agreed. I absolutely can not believe that they didn't go with a generic moeblob.

>anime secondary

HOW COULD SHE SLAP!?

My wife ueno is so cute

Just finished watching this, why is she so popular? She was a total bitch for almost the entirety of the movie. She did get me rock hard every time she was on screen though.

Why is she so ugly?

When she just slips onto his bike casually, oooooooh man.

Kyoani knew what they were doing.

>ugly
Wow you sure do have the shittiest taste

Ueno is dreamy and cute

I like her dopey uninterested eyes

We want the Shinka audience.

I WANT TO FUCK HER SO MUCH!!!

WEGNO WA WAKA

I want to go swimming in Shouko
IN

Reminder that Ueno did nothing wrong

NOTHING

Sup Forums being contrarian as always

It's not being contrarian

It's having such patrician taste

Sup Forums are bully victims with stockholm syndrome

>She did get me rock hard every time she was on screen though

I don't understand it either. Every time a boner.

>tfw there will never be doujins

She's an evil cunt, I wouldn't post her for the life of me.

Rude

To hell anyone that said Ueno is a cunt

That Kawai bitch is the most evil, like holy shit how has she not been stabbed yet?

Fuck off delusional Hoeno fag. She is a bitch bully and has low intelligence.

isn't the sign language "B" a flat palm, not just two fingers? or is jap sign language different?

>he learns english sign language for his waifu
You fucked up big time.

Deaf fags pls go

We are outnumbered but not outgunned.

>not wanting to protect and hug her

Oh boy ho boy, I see that Kyoani did a good job to make Whoreno fag crawl out of their hole

but fuck DID THEY MAKE HER SMOKING HOT BREEDING FOR HATE SEX

thats american sign language not english

Does it differ in any way?

yeah english is making two circles with your hands

america / uk have pretty big differences

So what did she mean by this?

What does Ueno's thigh feel like?

Because you see her a mile away unlike Kawai who's unpredictable, one moment she's all friendly and shit but then you got backstabbed
Ueno's action are justified and she feels the most human in the movie, even more in the manga. She also changes at the end.

Smooth and soft

Ueno is 100% confirmed as slut and not virgin in the manga right?

Once you know she never actually intended to hurt anyone and was still into the MC the only thing she really did wrong was immediately resort to bullying Shoko after not seeing her for like 6 years, and even that was just her trying to get Ishida's attention since he seemed more interested in Shoko than her.

It actually kind of makes her character less realistic since there's no reason she should still care about this random guy she treated poorly who also shows no interest in her, but it makes for a nice moment when Ishida realizes all of his caution towards her was completely unnecessary from the start. I haven't read the manga but I'm kind of glad the scene in the hospital where she's talking to him in an almost yandere way was cut since it makes her seem so much less aloof.

she threw Ishida under the bus even though she liked him. disloyal slut isn't worth anyone's time.

No you're confusing her with your mom.

Ueno a shit and slut

Considering everyone as real people and not anime characters, that's exactly what a 12 year old would do in that situation, especially in Japan. And it was entirely necessary for the narrative that it happen so it's silly to act like even a token amount of support from her would have made any difference.

Kyoani perfected their art of making best girls with Ueno

Secondaries, everyone

in fact it is

I always thought it was some kind of universal thing but apparently it's different for every language

This

Yuruzu best boy

>there's no reason she should still care about this random guy
What is this shit?
He was never some random guy. Everything she does revolves around him. The movie is actually really good at showing it, too - her attentiveness to his every action and reaction, her nervous anticipation of his responses. It makes her quite sympathetic, actually - its pretty obvious what she's doing and why, though of course he can't see it. I'm not going to argue that she's a good person - she's not, she's incredibly selfish and lacks empathy, but there's no denying that she's completely devoted to him. Her greatest failing was not being able to stand up to peer pressure (and her piece of shit teacher) back when she was in elementary school, and a I guarantee you she feels a phenomenal amount of guilt and self-loathing because of it.

>liking ueno

Ah, I guess you not read the manga.

So, Sup Forums, What's the cutest disability and why is it deafness?

Objectively wrong.

Also is there a torrent out for this bloody movie yet?

Can't argue with those dubs. Both are cute as hell.

yeah on animebytes. i would recommend the [pls] release

I haven't watched this yet. Which subs objectively suck the least?

mine
pastebin.com/mJ6XMbMP

I want to shout out of cringe but it's 1 am where I live now. Whoever designed this poster should kill himself

Forgot the pic.

Is that a private tracker? If so I'm out of luck :/ it is literally impossible for me to seed with my current network solution.

Punished Shouko

>watch a 2 hr long movie
>they don't kiss at the end
Who thought this was acceptable?

what was the entire point of her talking to everyone at the end? what was her endgame?

Is droopy-eyed Mio enough of a reason to download and watch this?

Yes, my friend

>I absolutely can not believe that they didn't go with a generic moeblob.

Ya know, I liked Nishimiya and could relate to her, but she still came off as mostly a moeblob to me

Advanced tsundere

except become an old hag

Holy shit I could not sympathize with her at all. It was glaringly obvious that the movie skipped over and character progression she had. She felt so shoehorned in all the damn time.

What happened to the movie? The bridge scene felt less impactful because they didn't have any bonds at all

For what possible reason would Japanese people base their sign language on a foreign alphabet?

the official Japanese ones

>not wanting to bully her into suicide

Ueno a bitch

She just wanted to be liked by her husbando

>Dunno. I can't hear.

Ueno a shit.
Shouko a cute. A miracle of the universe.

Ueno = garbage. If you like her you are also garbage.

talking to everyone in the end?
she said she never had a voice
she said she wanted to learn how to sing
one of the movies main points is how we need to communicate with each other, sappy i know, but still true.
blessed be those who post cute shoukos

but why did they not kiss at the end? like really?

It's not a romance story. It's a redemption story.