Anyone else here love poo women? I'm in a hospital right now and there are several sexy poo nurses around

Anyone else here love poo women? I'm in a hospital right now and there are several sexy poo nurses around.

I have no idea where I got this attraction from.

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/news/asia/india/watch-man-cries-at-wedding-held-at-gun-point-1.2151570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you like curry go for it. Some are almost as white as beaners. Personally curry turns me off unless it is in a bowl.

>I have no idea where I got this attraction from.

were you under anesthesia?

Be careful bro:

Man cries at wedding held at gun-point
‘Bride’s’ family kidnapped him from another wedding and forced him to marry their daughter

gulfnews.com/news/asia/india/watch-man-cries-at-wedding-held-at-gun-point-1.2151570

Video and all

kek

You have to go back streetshitter.

Be careful when you date an indian.
My experience is that they are twisted.

they're like a lot of other immigrants

first generation is usually conservative and want them dressed conservatively without makeup, not attractive

later generations get westernized

I'm white, le 56%er.

it's cause youre paki scum

god no. they are hideous.

too many people on pol have no standards

I love banging them, have super tight pussies, though not many are degenerate enough for quick sex

All Indian women belong to white men.

How the fuck is that supposed to work?
Wouldn't he just ditch her after the wedding?
I for one would not feel bad about abandoning the woman in that case, he didn't even knock her up or nothing.

nice tryyyyy kikelet
>white men will hang the kikes

Pretty disgusting OP, if you weren't a young Arab man it'd bother me.

Yeah sadly this is so true. They’re real freaky too when you get to it. Indian/paki/Arab sluts are hardest to find

I think Indian sluts are easier to get, also less chance of them blowing up. I think it's worth marrying an Indian chick, most tend to be based.

56% right?

>
>Yeah sadly this is so true. They’re real freaky too when you get to it. Indian/paki/Arab sluts are hardest to find
Those look like somali niggers

Hahahaha, I think one of the poo nurses likes me!!

This is pathetic and extremely sad.

Hahaha, I don't give a fuck! She just asked me if I would like a cup of tea or coffee in the cutest Indian accent ever. Hahaha.

You know things are bad when a kike pities you.

You aren't attracted to the poos, you're attracted to the nurse aspect. It happens all the time. A lot of people unintentionally confuse hospital care with true sentimentality and fall for their nurses and LNAs.

I know that you don't care, that's the sad, pathetic part. Have fun getting your dick wet, you'll get exactly what you deserve when it's time. You ungrateful treacherous shit.

Please don't harass her. She likely has a husband or boyfriend who she will go home to and tell about this guy at work that kept hitting on her.

T. Fiance of healthcare worker

>Trusting a Poo... Not even once

>tfw you will never have the leverage to have a based South Asian QT wife despite looking like Shrek at 42 with no job.

Nah, I know the diff. I fucked a latina doctor last year.

>that sheen on his skin

Fucking disgusting.

*Blocks your path*

Jesus i thought american women where bad with using make up to make them look less ugly, this is some next level shit

Is this why women are attracted (or advised by older women to go into) to nursing? It's way to reel in a man?

I would more say it has to do with their mothering instincts but thats also a part of it

Mad skillz.
Also.

>that waist
>those hips
good god

This pic honestly trigger me. Seeing poo's get whiter women than them is worse than niggers.

>Implying your pic is even 2% of the Poo population

based

FFS...No
After blacks poo's are the ugliest women around.
Only exception is the VERY few naturally light skinned ones, and even then it's hit or miss. Just not generally attractive people. Even beaners are higher up on the SMV chart for me (not by much).

>Implying this Persian is a poo

You got it partially right. Women are better at empathizing, it makes them better caregivers. Likewise, empathetic men also make great nurses.
The other part is societal pressure. A lot of women don't know what they want to do after high school, and there's a huge demand for nurses and LNAs so that's usually the advice they get from family and mentors. It's great job security.

If I listened to the likes of this, I wouldn't have already fucked a doctor and be meeting up with another one soon.

>spend too much time on Sup Forums shitposting
>become shitlord
>surprised at the results
Neck yourself

How do we fix modern women, Sup Forums?

For example, look at this slut in public (pic related)4yy

can you believe she goes out dressed like that?
I'm pretty sure there's a video of this too. Why are women so slutty?

your Sup Forums conditioning is breaking down user. It's a good thing.

You might want to prioritze spending less time in hospitals OP

>I love banging them, have super tight pussies

pajeet's 3 inch penis can't stretch out her vagana

BTFO

get the fuck out

Men are attracted, at a base level, to any women that are attractive relative to that womens group.

Higher level attraction, the kind that elicits care and investment is much more discriminating, and from my observation of white males, they only have this attraction for white females.

TLDR - not suprising, base attraction is not indicative of high level desires.

I have an ER nurse that I fuck on the regular. She works in a lvl 1 trauma ED in phx. With her salary, OT and other shit, she makes 119k a year. Shes dog tired after work (but gets like 2 days off) here then 2 days there) and doesn't have time or energy to go out and meet anyone. It serves me cause I can forget about her for most the week then just go fuck her all day when she gets off work. By the time she has enough energy to go do something it's time for her to get back to work. I highly recommend it Desu Senpai Famalamadingdong.

>You ungrateful treacherous shit.
Oh, the overwhelming irony of a kike in Isra-hell calling anyone else this.

Don't forget to report bots. Literally every fucking thread on the home page has this post.

Some are goddess tier, but the majority aren't. They are also quite harry and have very overbearing families. Had a friend is high school who had "brown fever" despite being extremely phobic of female body hair. I think he was turned out by how ~forbidden they were or something.

hell yes! I'm a sucker for the dark chocolate girls with the septum piercing on one side with long thick hair. and I'm a white guy with green eyes. I'd love a based indian wife who's a nurse making plenty of money and has real a job.

Last doctor I had used to drive me around in her car after work, take me to restaurants and then I'd fuck her after.

It was glorious.