Same as it ever was

A while back I was on a thread about the hanging of the extremely wealthy Jewish couple in Toronto. I posited that it wasn't politically motivated in the sense that it was because they were Jews, but that it had something to do with the business of generic pharmaceuticals.
Looks like I was right, if not for the original reasons I thought.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/billionaire-couple-found-murdered-toronto-home-linked-clinton-foundations-relief-efforts/

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/01/24/Militants-storm-Save-the-Children-aid-group-office-in-Afghanistan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PCY0aeUx-Ns
youtu.be/8eZvwzVuD0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP!

So they killed this couple because they made money undercutting big pharma?

bumped

That, I do not have any clear information about. The timing of it happened within days of a huge shakeup at Teva Pharmaceuticals LTD, one of, if not -the- largest generics manufacturer in the world, in which Teva made some very bad business decisions, lost a ton of money and backing, laid off a whole lot of people, which sparked massive protests by Teva employees, blocking off major streets in cities across Israel and shutting down the ability of emergency services to do their jobs.
Much to my distaste, these protesters were joined by government workers, which is completely incomprehensible to me that the govt workers weren't fired on the spot for engaging in something they had no business in participating in, since Teva is a private company. I'd give them all free helicopter ride.

I should add that HaAretz, as a news source, is extreme Left. For them to say something like this is the equivalent of CNN saying something anti-Clinton. Make of that as you will.

Holy fuck....a similar experience happened to me a couple of years ago.
An animal shelter in my region was going bankrupt, the vet quit cause he could not be paid. I spoke to the director and told them they could get rid of their money problems by using natural meds.
Long story short: it took 2 years for 3 other shelters to follow suit...using 100% natural meds to save dogs/cats and other injured wildlife.

I started getting death threats. the federal police started investigating me. They tried to shut down the shelters...Family members were being followed by shady people....a fucking nightmare

I've never been to your country, but I have a friend from Sao Paulo that had a business there worth a few million US$ - she said that a guy from a well known family showed interest, became her business partner, transferred all of his own personal debt into the business, and left her holding the bag. The government then took her idea and made a piss-poor version of it, so I can't say I'm surprised by your experience.

Don't forget the Clinton linked Children's charity in Afghanistan that got firebombed the other day.

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2018/01/24/Militants-storm-Save-the-Children-aid-group-office-in-Afghanistan.html

Huh, I missed this... well, that's certainly an odd coincidence. Smells like loose ends.

LOL yep...that is brazil for you.
I had a SP investor interested in a business plan I had. Wanted to invest and came down to check out my set-up. Notice the guy had a fucking recording device...a little spy cam to film what I was doing....HAHAHAHAH

Slight correction:
HaAretz doesn't make the connection to the Clinton Foundation in their report, that connection appears to have been pieced together by GateWay Pundit themselves. HaAretz is still a bunch of commie cucks, though - I stand by that.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCY0aeUx-Ns

Damn, man, that really sucks. I've had business partners stab me in the back... Now I record my communications to protect myself, and I fucking hate having to do it... but someone going into your biz to steal your work is seriously sketchy shit. I really don't understand why people would do that instead of working above board with the inventor, who obviously knows it best, and make things grow as partners.

That is my eternal question as well my friend.
Why backstab when everybody can be filthy rich?
To this day I have failed to find the proper investors and I have been through at least 5 in the past 2 years. They all want a piece of the action but won't give me a dime to expand until I tell them how I make my stuff...they want all the details....

Went over to check out go fund me...same shit...give up all the details, then we will see if you can get cash.

Profit over progress has killed human innovation

Gratz on getting the reference. I hadn't fully read through that yet - it seems to be holding up so far. The Left keeps playing Harry Potter while Trump is Tyrion Lannistering the swamp.

They don't like ugly things, so they will stay away.

It's obvious the Clinton's got isolated and ready for the slaughterhouse already, Trump has needs that winning card, letting them escape would give him the keys to the NWO tough.

If he doesn't have them already.

The rabbis are just weeding out the Jews who would resist their Satanic plans of going to war with Russia because they got to comfortable with their wealth and power.

youtu.be/8eZvwzVuD0Y

If you're inclined to talk about - no details, just broad brushstrokes - what kind of business? One benefit of living here, even though I'm broke as shit, is that I know a bunch of people who aren't, and I've got pretty good now at reading the signals of someone who values honest business and someone who, as we say here... can't see past the end of their nose. (Yes, it's a real expression).

hit me up at monc@mail2tor, i will tell you about it

I really, truly hope that he follows through and lays the smack down. IRL I keep pushing for our representatives to take notice, and start purging shitty behavior from within.

[email protected], sorry

>[email protected]
I keep slightly active on NormieBook to redpill (and shitpost). You can search my name there from the email I sent and check my public posts for yourself to see if it's me. Trust, but verify :)