"Don't ever take your eyes off me"

"Don't ever take your eyes off me"

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/1
matome.naver.jp/odai/2149573313273026501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is fairy cockblocking Baldfat like that?

I want to kiss the fairy

○ユーリ!!! on ICE 【全6巻】
01巻 35,453(15,425) 43,393(19,280) 51,896(22,709) 16.12.30 ※合計 74,605枚
02巻 36,470(15,381) 42,337(18,291) 47,172(19,981) 17.01.27 ※合計 67,153枚
03巻 33,181(12,965) 39,405(15,789) 43,431(17,793) 17.02.24 ※合計 61,384枚
04巻 33,383(12,912) 38,973(15,361) 41,963(16,883) 17.03.31 ※合計 58,846枚
05巻 32,901(12,770) 38,923(15,241) 40,517(16,639) 17.04.28 ※合計 57,156枚 (先週から517枚売れた)
06巻 45,276(18,283) **,***(**,***) **,***(**,***) 17.05.26 ※合計 63,559枚 ←初動で記録更新

Nice, poor Love Live

>it's an anime about faggots
>everyone's problems can be solved by not acting like a faggot all the time
jesus christ and I thought lain was DEEP

Interesting, I didn't realize elite athletes struggling with nerves, puberty, aging out of the sport, a lack of inspiration etc was acting like a faggot. You should become a sports psychologist with that sort of insight.

Feels good.

that boost

Imagine wanting to cuddle and kiss but there is a 15 year-old kid cockblocking

Not even to fucking sleep? What a Hitler.

>63,559
That's insane, even the first/second volume didn't get that many for the first week.

Yuuri a shit

Feelsbadman

Sometimes I just laugh

someanithing.com/1
it's beautiful

>Baldfat cover in costume, rings in full display
>Fairy EX with ep1 level animation
>cleaned Baldfat romachikku pair skate
Bonus content always brings in more sales.

They really didn't need to give us so much motivation and ammo for gloating.

Imagine If it has event ticket, how many more it will sales.
I wonder how much salty they have after this?

Baldfat danced paso doble and flamenco in the banquet, that we know of. But what about standard ballroom? I wanna see them do a tender waltz.

Someone update this

I want a version with posts from the shitstorm after those sales were revealed, particularly idolfags insisting YOI could never beat it.

At the time even I was saying that we don't expect to beat LL, just being mentioned in the same breath as it is success enough. I don't even have anything against the series, they were such bitter fucks about the sales that YOI beating it is delicious.

Needs a lot more BTFO posts for maximum satisfaction, this chart is way too thin. There were plenty other posts claiming it wouldn't sell, just look up old stalker threads.

I'd love this too. Movie, please deliver.

>tfw among these numbers are panicked gaijins who had to order twice, this time through proxy, after their original sellers bailed under the Avex banhammer
Poor fucks.

They still insist that while ignoring actual numbers

You can see clearly that they did brought up LL for sake of shitpost again YOI. Not like they are LLfag. It become clear when looney toon shitposted happen.

did anyone actually expect that this show would sell so much? people called it another free but it even beat that

The pairskate already had that softly lit, beautifully flowing feel, now imagine them getting lost in each other on some lonely corner on the dance floor.

It's because their waifus aren't the ones selling

good times

I didn't. I really wanted it to reach 50k sales but I thought it was futile. Then when volume 1 initially sold 35k I was satisfied. Now I feel smug it went beyond even my wildest dreams. I hope the movie sells just as well.

I'd planned to watch it from the first announcement of a Yamamoto/MAPPA/figureskating project but I also thought that combo meant a flop waiting to happen.

Movies usually have even greater numbers than TV series, 100k+ will be an easy get.

I always expected it was going to do well, not this extent of well but I had a feeling fujos would like it a lot when the PV with Victor skating was released.

That's if it delivers. I think it will, SayoKubo know the audience is thirsty for Baldfat, but the mere fact of a movie is not a guarantee.

I was definitely expecting it by the time the sales came out, before they corrected the mistake I was a bit surprised and disappointed because it seemed too low. And it was, obviously.

Help me anons. What the fuck were those bird cutouts in Kubo's last Baldfat shitpost?

I'm eager to see Sayo finally being able to go all out with the movie without time/money constrictions. It's obvious from interviews that she wanted to do more but couldn't.

I lived that entire thread, feels so good.

>without time/money constrictions
A-a little time constriction won't hurt ;_;

I want to see this in late 2018.

I'm sure they won't push for any later than late 2018. But now they don't have to tear their hair out getting an episode out each week.

>watched the show
>liked the show
>but not enough to follow all the threads since
So, is Welcome to the Madness an OVA? Is it out yet?

Not an OVA. Two minutes bonus skating footage included in the last BD.

>Two minutes
Bleh.
>last BD
Is it ripped yet? Didn't see it in Nyaa's raws

matome.naver.jp/odai/2149573313273026501

Saw it on Bilibili with the creditless Baldfat pair skate. Surely it's been uploaded to a couple of other sites by now.

>matome.naver.jp/odai/2149573313273026501
wow i can't believe kubo hates her main character

Stop with this shit, she doesn't hate him.
This fan is a loser who hates Kubo and tries to damage her reputation. Do you have a brain? Use it.

Just take it all in good fun. She obviously loves him, but bullying Baldfat out of love is a highly enjoyable activity.
>Kubo: (Talking about Phichit's ice show)This is Phichit with Friends. If Katsuki Yuuri were holding an ice show, it must be Katsuki Yuuri No Friends.
>Uchiyama: eh?
>Kubo: But his friends are increasing now I think.
>Toyonaga: I see...

Try on tumblr

Yes, this is old, was discussed one or two threads ago. She clearly likes to make fun of him because she loves him.
Autistics gonna autist.

why do they hate piggy cleavage though

>"You're not looking at me! Look more!"
Katsuki Yuuri is an insatiable bitch

piggy will never be satisfied

She should. He's worst boy.

user there's always going to be money and time constrictions, they don't just give a limitless budget to every sequel to something that does well. If the production committee thinks they can bang out another hit for the same cost, they're not going to pony up more cash.

Wow, WTTM really brought in them sales. Hopefully this means they'll actually give Fairy proper screentime in the future as opposed to whoring him out only to use the money to shaft him again.

Tosshi and Ucchi don't even understand why she's randomly bullying the guy either

What's with the butthurt Pig haters now? Enjoy him as MC of your favorite show forever kek

He's shit

Ignore the obvious attention seeking shitposter

It's the creditless duet, too. V6 had something for everyone.

Disliking a character you like is not shitposting

And the cover

AHHAHA HOLY SHIT BITTERFAGS BTFO

They really wanted everyone to believe Nips were mad about Fairy's EX like they were going to boycott it or some shit. The preorder boost was insane after the teaser was released but some weren't sure it would play out for some reason. My fucking sides, I can't stop laughing. Welcome to the Madness indeed.

I want to see Victor getting fucked by faceless old men.

I know about the whole higher ups dishing out certain amounts of money to studios. I'm still hoping though that they give a decent/bigger budget for the movie. Mappa/Sayo/Kubo deserves it.

I like the creditless, cleaned duet so much. Still sad we'll probably never see it full (I hope in the movie maybe?)

>ywn seduce your GOAT childhood idol until he's completely yours body and soul
>ywn give him ridiculous orders like "look only at me all the time" that he strives to fulfill anyway
>ywn get married to him and live a long happy life together
A lot of people dreamed to be where Piggy is now but he was the only one alpha enough to make it a reality.

She have a good taste.

The glorious rings. Praise our lord and savior Hiramatz.

I want a different but just as romanchikku thing for the movie. SayoKubo can think of something good, surely?

I need a new pairskate for the movie.

I'm sure she can think of something. Like a wedding

Victor is for tender loving ONLY.

I wish. They're gonna save that for s2 epilogue.

But that would mean no s2

Fans are not going to forget the casual wedding line by Bald in episode 10, they better do something about it, not necessarily in the movie but as finale.

Shit taste, collar+cleavage is great and his boobs are almost as good as Victor's.

Can we get a confirmed engagement complete with kiss that Yuuri initiates then

gay married couple in S2. Making history.

I don't know why you're pretending Fairy wasn't already really popular anyway and there wasn't a massive boost when the WTTM teaser was released. You release something like that for a popular character, people are going to throw their money at you. It's massive pandering to his fanbase and you could say to YoI-fans in general since most like Fairy and don't see him as some separate thing to be hated or bitter over like some here try to push.

We aren't, and there was, but it's a lot of things that contributed to the sales, not just one thing. You can go check the preorder boosts if you don't believe it.

imagine an implied sex scene

They won't forget it. They repeated it in yos and know what fans want.

Who said any of that? Bro, chill out. There's a bonus for various fans in v6 is all, and they were all incentives to buy it. Fairy included.

That's funny considering the sales are almost twice as good as the volume where BaldFat kissed or got engaged. I'm not saying people bought it solely for WTTM EX but it's obvious where most of the massive boost came from.

I'd settle for a confession kek

Ignore it. It's always weirdly angry like that. Not worth it.

>gay married couple in S2. Making history
I can only hope and pray and wish in my wildest dreams ;_;

>There's a bonus for various fans in v6 is all, and they were all incentives to buy it.

For sure, but the main bonus and incentive that had it's very own 30 sec teaser that broke the internet was Fairy's EX. I guess if you've convinced yourself people don't really care about Fairy or even are bitter over him than it might be hard to wrap your head around but fans shitting their pants over massive pandering for a popular character isn't surprising in any corner of the world especially Japan.

I wonder if nips are musing on this same thing too, or if in general their thoughts about the movie match those of the western fans.

I'm not expecting it at all, but yes I am imagining how one would go, all the time.

What if they show it in instagram pics

I don't k ow about >implied sex but marriage is in their consciousness. How serious they are about it, I'm no longer sure. Last time I paid attention was long ago, they of course wanted more shit but weren't expectant, but I hear the nips have learned to be more demanding lately.

Not angry at all, just think it's forever hilarious how much people in these threads try to downplay Fairy and his popularity at every turn even when you have actual numbers to prove you wrong as if it wasn't always obvious. So much for people only giving a shit about BaldFat and being unhappy about Fairy's EX. You retards whined about it every thread even trying to imply sales wouldn't be that great because of it and casting doubt as to whether or not the Madness boost would play out.

tl;dr

I came here to laugh at you and oh, am I fucking laffin.

If SayoKubo is willing to give us one at all, I'll take it in any way shape or form.

Same but I wouldn't call it settling. It's something I want very much.

Fairy brattiness is so annyoing I hope they tone it done in the movie.