Germany

How do we fix it?

bring refugees in

lol

My best guess would be:
>Throw out Turks and other muslim
shitheads (or exterminate them)
>Get a better defense minister (Von der Leyen is basically ruining our Bundeswehr)

A recent cesus has shown that about 50% of my city inhabitants are immigrants.
Shit's fucked and it's just a matter of time until everything blows up.

Cobalt

Ruhrpott leach???

only if its separated territorially internally and each part tries to keep itself as european as it can. The guilt is too big for Germany to keep functioning as a one state. I suppose the coming financial crash will resolve the problem of multiculturalism anyway

Send all feminist german girls to mexico. We will take care of tyhem. Win-win.

The German soul is restless and warlike. Literally every time Germany unites, they fuck up Europe. The only workable balance is the only balance that has ever worked - many small German states constantly infighting, acting as an inland ocean separating civilized peoples and the slavs. If any state gets sufficiently large, the entante has to smack them down.

The HRE lasted a thousand years. Just in its later years the petty kingdoms became so powerful, that it crumbled.

Thanks America. Will you now retreat to your continent?

>50% of my city inhabitants are immigrants.
why do you automaticaly assume that foreing immigration means non european? as proven a massive amount of these migrants come from eastern europe esspecialy after poland joined the EU.

As a non-white immigrant, I have to say that I have never seen a country which bends over backwards so much to destroy the culture of its predominant race. It amazes me everyday to see how much of self-loathing the whites have. Sorry, but you guys are suckers.

Long live Germany's Willkommenskultur.

lmao

bring all the refugees in then pic

this is after nuking that big cube mudslimes worship ofc

with nuclear weapons

Could Islam be the final redpill?

Bring in more refugees.

Split west and east. Nuke west and Berlin, give the east part to Poland.

I think proud German men and Women need to take over the education system and teach pro-German classes. Not to mention the traitors within the overall government system need to be removed from office.

German is not even close to lost. But what we are looking at is basically a social suicide. The only way for Germany to win is to increase birthrates and they need the help of the United States. They should be jumping for joy now that Trump is in office. Hopefully some of his ideals will spread to the continent of Europe which has been infested with the toxic radical leftism that basically leads to self destruction.

Gather the dragon balls and bring back the Führer

nuki nuki

>

we just need more refugees.

German middle class has too much money to care about political problems.

Bomb all the major cucked cities and hope that the nazis come back.

French middle class did too.

Now they can't live in Paris anymore.

>redpill

I am pretty aware that being russian or better, being ukrainiac or polish is the final redpill.
being russian doesn't count anymore, they're roasties.

First, stop giving gibs

Second, that is it. Stop with the gibs and the german way will correct itself.

By dismantling the country entirely so they can't screw around with the rest of Europa again.

as long merkel is german chancellor and the sjws are in majority, germany is doomed to fail in the long run.

1 Deport or kill shitskins, jews, basically any non European. In fact no deportations. Give them a heads up to leave simultaneous with state confiscation of their assets; if they stay and are caught past a date they are to be killed on sight without the appropriate paperwork.
2 Census the population hard marking ideal gene pairs ie
>red hair + green eyes x red hair + blue eyes
3 very big state benefits to germans and poles having kids with specific genes that start small (1 kid) and grow exponentially for the number of kids total (3 kids)
4 publish materials disproving the holohaux using repeatable research methods and actual study and evidence. Also publish pieces highlighting particular Jewish lies 'soap + lampshades' and name the soviet Union Jews and their careers in world politics.
There ya go I'm like a more efficient Hitler

Haha stay mad.
The world gets btfo'd by us on the regular, and when they finally manage to succumb us, we just come back stronger.
The eternal hydra so to say.
You think the 3rd time will be the last time for us to fuck with you, but boy, the ride has just begun.

Literally invent a time machine, I'm not joking.

By leaving it broken.

"Germany" is a system that churns every able human willing to do so into a "German" and adds him/her to the productive workforce.

"How do we fix it?"
What is there to fix really?
Did Germany turn unproductive overnight?
Are we starting a war of aggression?
The only thing that happens is that the basic workforce is being replaced with immigrants.

>American calling others warmongers

Becasue walking trough the innercities streets give a very clear picture of what the 50% are mostly made up.
And whenever a statitic like that is published without an additional breakdown, you can easily guess why.

Cyanide. got that tip from one of your people

Build the wall.

Deport miltary age male "refugees".

GERMANY IS FINSIHED< MAJOR HAPPENING

true story. europe is already doomed and is failing.

> Pls gib continent

> Nuh-uh! It worked until a German state got too powerful

The eternal kraut...