NSA Data Center

So the NSA datacenter in Utah is pretty much confirmed to be a decoy. Where is the real one located? There is no way the deep state would locate the data center with all of our information so close to an urban population center like it is in Utah. It would be somewhere remote and easily protected. So where is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Or7SZfxAxY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q8a2jmfMk
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's settled then. Confirmed decoy. Nothing to see here guys

I drive past that place frequently, and there is a local Police car basically always there in front of the main gate.
It has it's own power substation and it's own water tanks, it's a huge facility and about 5 minutes from large residential communities.

Replication across geographically dispersed data centers is always required for important data. Didn't AWS just a big contract from national security state?

Hollywood builds complex movie sets all of the time.

Bump for exposer
This is the deepstate warehouse for data.

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
Vid unrelated it's about libral madSoyboys

Also drive past this every day. It's in the side of a mountain and away from residential. An Army National Guard base is the only thing close to it. They use billions of gallons of water from the water table and have their own substation (and a huge solar array).

you one of them Pleasant Grove niggaz?

They only store decoy data there, for sure.

Exactly. How could they place all their eggs in one basket. Everything on you is stored there and ready to be used against you. Every unreleased celeb nude is in there.

If there was another civil war or without rule of law scenario this is one of the first places that would be taken out by all those gun toting conservative Utah citizens.

There has to be another backup or real data center somewhere else.

inside a mountain in nevada

Why not stop and ask the local police guy for directions one day? Maybe ask in an off-hand way what the building is for?

That’s the real google... the rainbow google campuses are fake.

Deus Ex shows you where the data center is.

Inside of an AI's mind.

Do you know where the AI is stored?
Do you think the AI walks freely?
Do you think the AI is housed inside a human body some how?

What if I'm the AI
What if you're the AI
What if I'm being directed by the AI to make it seem like the AI is elusive but is really just in the Utah Data center
What if there isn't even an AI at all
What if it's all in the Utah Data center....???

Yes and the hundreds of people that drive to work there every day are crisis actors paid by soros because you are definitely not a fucking retard.

>Replication across geographically dispersed data centers is always required for important data.

But the data they are analyzing is already a copy with its own resiliencies so no.

>Do you know where the AI is stored?

Where the quantum computers are...

obviously.

Utah Data Center??

Actually deus ex shows us that the real data center is deep under water in the sea lab err uhh I mean oceanlab youtube.com/watch?v=6Or7SZfxAxY

Christ.. listen to the lyrics. "IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME YOU SHOULD CHECK UNDER THE SEA CAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU'LL FIND ME" youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q8a2jmfMk

I don't think you'd be able to 'approach' the officer, they're usually behind fences and are just sitting with their lights on facing out the main drive. It's framed in a way to discourage unwanted people from approaching. That whole place projects the feeling of 'stay away'

Yucca

AHAHAHA, sealab refrence!

That show was hilarious!

It's all backed up in Cheyenne

Fucking CIA/NSA niggers go herd the nigger cattle someplace else
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

It is not a decoy, it is just one the many. it the known one to be targeted

The people that have to work there have to have somewhere to live. It's probably all encrypted to hell anyway why waste money on a decoy? Plus depending how they have it set up they could recreate all the data from a single server set up somewhere underneath the white house. So who even cares if its attacked

In your mothers anus.

Google niggers have literally told me this. But they say the real shit is just down the street in the ugly buildings with the neckbeards. The pretty stuff is just for the perky Asian marketing girls.

If I had to guess I would say that they probably have multiple datacenters all of which contain backups of the information. Wouldn't be suprised if there was one in the frozen wastes of Alaska or Antarctica which would be isolated from the effects of a global catastrophe.

if there was more than one for backups as you claim how come the Sup Forums image server went offline when the government went offline???

ZETTABYTES

>Be CIA nigger
>Use precious hard drive space to store memes

It goes straight to Israel stupid goyim.

No door handles.

This actually isn't a joke. The NSA gives open access to its data to Israel.

Perry Fellwock tried to warn you.

>There is no way the deep state would locate the data center with all of our information so close to an urban population center
You know they need people to work at these things, right

That's why the Chinese exfiltrate all the data so easily, kek. There were so many complaints about China hacking the NSA and the CIA before the Russian hacking scandal.

It is probably more than one location.

Location only translates to secrecy if you have something in the open. Besides being near a major urban center reduces latency.

The only conspiracy here is that there is no real one. They are not centralized. They have maybe 4 admitted huge datacenters, 2 secret, and dozens of slightly smaller but still massive ones spread around the country. Not to mention even more servers and offices spread out, some disguised as civilian. They are decentralized and far more massive than anyone realizes.

The real one it's probably on area 51, cause they are nerds and nerds can't help themselves.

Look in the remote parts of Va. You may find it is near an airstrip

Probably military sites and at data sources (big tech, banking and telecom)

Every chip has a backdoor built into it and acts as a bot, your cpu is NSA. Only way to stop it is to go offline.

>There is no way the deep state would locate the data center with all of our information so close to an urban population center like it is in Utah.
why not?
>It would be somewhere remote and easily protected.
so it could stick out like a sore thumb rather than be some rather generic looking business complex near a city?

>implying there's only 1 data center

Underground is where the real magic happens.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

freedom tower

Hello!
It's easier to get into area 51 than it is to get in here.
800-1200 full time employees, hardly any ever leave the base. It's underground, and it's got a direct undersea link to the US

Why didn't we just ship weapons to ISIS this route, why use mexico with "fast and furious"

located in the state with the most federal land smack dab in the middle with no access to the public

Undersea data link, not physical tunnels