How can Americans defend nuking millions of innocent people in an innocent country?

How can Americans defend nuking millions of innocent people in an innocent country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_1rzp2YVxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Start a war
>Cry when you get rekt
America did nothing wrong

>innocent country
>innocent

>Innocent
>Millions
>People

If you can’t understand the strategic reasoning for dropping the nukes then you’ll never understand why the world is the way it is today.

>Innocents
>In a war
Wat

Fake and gay.

Thanks, Norbro. Quisling did nothing wrong.

self-defense

Have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor?

nothing new, amerimutts commit war-crimes all over the planet. it's in their genes.

talk shit get hit

CHAT

1 million japs is worth 1/6th of an Americlap

>innocent country
??????????????????

Unless you wanna be next I would stick to making cellphones and cutting down trees, Mustakrakish.

can't.
the fire bombings over germany were far worse in my opinion and learning that my family built the bombs in a factory that killed many germans makes me very sad

>nuking souless Minnie’s
>humanity
The empire of Japan didn’t know the meaning of the word

Without the nukes we wouldnt even have anime id say it's justified.

Unfortunately it was actually the best alternative at that point
However America should have stayed the FUCK out of Japans business in the pacific and let things play out, instead of issueing that absolutely fucking garbage ultimatum.

How can shills defend such low effort slide threads?

>Japan attacks ya
>”America should have stayed out of America’s business hur dur”

Japan made the first move after being issued an extremely one sided ultimatum by the US
It basically said
"Japan must pull out all troops and end the war in China or America will go to war"
Japan had already invested hundreds of thousands if not millions of soldiers lives into China, just to be told by the Jew FDR regime that they need to go home or be bombed by America. They figured if they were going to get bombed by America, why not make the first strike and hope they can cripple the navy enough to survive a war.
But nice job buying into the Democrat propaganda of poor little Pearl Harbor getting bullied

Enola Gay did nothing wrong

NUKE JAPAN?!?! BUT THEY MAKE ALL OUR CARS!

youtube.com/watch?v=6_1rzp2YVxQ